Reviews for Family Matters
remadora-ftw chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
gshvlänyhgdjäopab nCATEHY THIS IS SO GOOD OH MY GOD

THEY ARE COUSINS THIS IS HOENSTLY THE GREATEST

and Kate is like wtf no
how come you never mentioned this before?
but kevin did mention this before haha

ah this is so amazing

and she went to castle's loft to look at mebarassaing babay pictures of him and ryan
AND oh my god the story about kevin freezing on stage and castle taking over his part for the oen scnee was honestly so sweet?
like that is such a nice thing to do for his cousin?

I love this so much
and please give me more of this universe thank you

-Anja
gngoa chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
Well that was fun. Thank you.
CoffeeCup218 chapter 1 . 12/29/2017
I need more of this universe!
freeasabird14 chapter 1 . 12/29/2017
I would love a sequel to this story. So fun and entertaining to read. #Caskett #Always
bingblot chapter 1 . 12/29/2017
I held out but Beckett greeting Ryan with "Morning Joseph" just had me cracking up so you have now joined the exclusive ranks of authors who have brought me to actual tears and laughing out loud. Love the idea of Castle and Ryan being related and the story was priceless. I would love to see more of this universe and how Beckett finally gives in to liking Castle.
AndieSav chapter 1 . 12/29/2017
I'm totally buying into this. How great it'd be to have Martha, Alexis, Ryan, Jenny all trying to play matchmaker. Very cute story.
CrimeGirl912 chapter 1 . 12/29/2017
I loved this chapter, please update ASAP.
theputz913 chapter 1 . 12/29/2017
Oh please tell me that you are going to venture back into this universe again. Kevin’s got to get a little revenge on his cousin at some point and Martha so needs to make an appearance, perhaps to tell tales on both Kevin and Rick.
Speedy.Mouse chapter 1 . 12/29/2017
Super story! One of my favorites in recent memory. Kate's vomiting question and Rick's response had me laughing for quite a while. Definitely would have been a new take on Mary and Joseph's reaction to being turned away from the Inn.
life's a mystery chapter 1 . 12/29/2017
great concept :)
dopeysac chapter 1 . 12/29/2017
Great story. The Christmas pageant story was a hoot!
TORONTOSUN chapter 1 . 12/29/2017
Great idea Lou had. I always felt there was something there between Rick and Ryan.
missy52061 chapter 1 . 12/29/2017
I love this - great prompt (Lou is so great at those) and great fill. I smiled, I laughed out loud, and I know that I will re-read this one whenever I need a lift.

Happy belated birthday, Lou!
lms2457 chapter 1 . 12/29/2017
Oh man. I want to live in this universe a lot longer. So much fun!
47 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »