Reviews for Double-Booked for Christmas
tmtcltb chapter 4 . 7/1
I’m really enjoying the slowburn lead up with these two. Although I have a feeling that Harry’s arrival is going to push them rather quickly into a more intimate situation. Please update soon!
secret lisa chapter 4 . 6/20
I like this. The light moments are just right yet you have added the aftermath of the war and it's affects.
It's fun and cute yet with a depth that pulls you back reminding these two are complex. Looking forward to next update. Well written
Keeperofthemoon0 chapter 4 . 6/20
Eek, I'm so excited so for the next chapter. And I love the easy way you write Draco and Ginny clicking.

Also, I keep forgetting this was one of our Christmas 'prompts'. I don't know why but I sort of love it even more now.
Boogum chapter 4 . 6/20
I've been trying to hold off on reading this one because I'm exhausted and I knew that meant I would write you a crap review. Apologies in advance.

Draco's reaction to Ginny wearing dress robes was great (the fact he can find nothing to insult, so he says nothing at all, lol). I like how, even though they don't really talk during dinner, it's companionable and there isn't the pressure to fill the silence. It actually says a lot about them. Snowball getting treats under the table made me smile.

"You literally just said his name" might be one of my favourite lines from this chapter. That made me laugh.

And now all the truths come out. Getting pressure about marriage is not fun. I do feel for Draco.

Boo, Harry. Why you here when no one wants you? Geez.
AzaleaMarie chapter 4 . 6/18
Love this so much! The way you weave Snowball in is well done, never forced. I also just love cats and when you said Snowball chirped, it reminded me of my own cat as I am away from home at the moment.

Great interaction between Draco and Ginny, particularly the thoughts Draco is having about Ginny. Again, it isn't too overdonethe feelings are there, but only just. I think a slow burn for these two is the best way to present their relationship and you've hit the nail on the head. Looking forward to the next chapter, wonder what Harry wants...
Nutmeg44 chapter 4 . 6/18
I approve of your love of cats. This just got more interesting. Harry? Clearly he's going to think something is going on with them. Already anticipating the drama.
Desertisle chapter 4 . 6/18
Great chapter! Can’t wait to read what happens next with Harry and of course Snowball’s POV :).
Ugh harry, why did you have ruin their night! -_- can't wait for the next chapter with snowball's pov; it calling ginny and draco Orange Fur and Servant was sooo funny!
Keeperofthemoon0 chapter 3 . 5/23
Eekkkk I love it. I reread the other two chapters and remembered how much I love your Draco and Ginny. Excellent chapter- especially Draco setting up dinner for the two of them. When Ginny called it a date, I felt a smug little smile come to my face too.

Loved it!
Desertisle chapter 3 . 5/23
Love reading about Christmas and a Drinny fic anytime. Hoping to read the next installment soon :).
Boogum chapter 3 . 5/23
Yay, an update! I've been waiting for this!

Ahh, so Harry was part of the reaosn she chose to spend Christmas away from her family (makes sense).I laughed at how Molly enchanted the letter to smell like comforting scents. Such a Molly thing to do.

Draco is right about mousse, but oh so wrong about sponge cake. That stuff is bland, bland, bland. You know one of the saddest things about Japan? They think cake is sponge cake. My heart can't take it. I bake cakes for people soemtimes just so they can see a real cake.

Hahaha, Draco's amuesement at her annoyance about his "dinner date" is very entertaining.

This was a cute chapter. Looking forward to reading more!
tmtcltb chapter 3 . 5/22
Ginny is a tad defensive here - which really shows how much she misses her family. Can't wait for the dinner!
Ktpham chapter 3 . 5/22
Wonderful story! Keep it up. I love their interactions and Snowball’s POV.
dwellingindreams chapter 3 . 5/22
I don't care if it is almost June. I love this story; and I'm glad you updated it. Ginny does tend to embarrass herself, doesn't she? Draco was so nice in this chapter. I might be swooning just a teensy bit. Looking forward to seeing what happens next.
DaisyCVH chapter 2 . 2/5
I really like this. Please keep writing :D the cat’s point of view is so random but quite sweet. I like that he calls Draco ‘servant’. And I can see it leading to some fun with Draco and Ginny. Looking forward to the next chapter