Reviews for Bulls Eye
MiaFaith27 chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
I really liked the ending,very cute...greatly surpasses my John Doe fic...anyway...I really liked it.
Luveykat94 chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
Wow, that was cool. I don't know if I'm just weird or what, but I like the idea of Jamie and John together (romantically involved if you know what I mean *wink wink*)
Takeshi of Gondor chapter 1 . 4/26/2003
This was okay (man I'm being really critical of you J.D. writers today, eesh. Oh, well consturctive critizim - can't spell - is always good right?). It was cute, too short. Not enough detail, but it was fine that way. Ya know what I mean?
Rainbowscape chapter 1 . 3/31/2003
Good short fic! (Think that ep was the first time I realized that Avery's first name was Jamie.)
Jellicle chapter 1 . 3/31/2003
This is the first John Doe fic I read and I loved how you made Jamie and John become friends. It was a little but nice and cute piece. Keep writing, please.
Sweetie chapter 1 . 3/22/2003
Hey, are you going to do another chapter? Please do and if Jamie and John get together that would also be good.
Booklovr chapter 1 . 3/22/2003
:-) Very cool! I like how Jamie finally got on the friends list. And the line about her being so pathetic he was reminded of himself...