Reviews for Hollow Ash
sweetbasil0714 chapter 19 . 4/28
I’m not a writer and I don’t know the technical aspects of storytelling, but you bring all of the elements together to make a gripping read. I couldn’t put it down. Hollow Ash and it’s precursor were amazing. Thank you!
Corwyn chapter 19 . 3/10
Wow, what an interesting story! Thank you for sharing it with us.
Entropitus Grenley chapter 19 . 1/26
This was the first fanfiction series I have ever read, and I just wanted to say that I am blown away. Thank you for bringing me in to this wonderful new world
Nicolerh2010 chapter 19 . 11/9/2020
You and your stories are fabulous. I hope this isn't the last one.
fahshw4jf chapter 7 . 10/20/2020
The imperious curse means a one way ticket to Azkaban. You should put something about how Ieric got out.
David Fishwick chapter 19 . 10/18/2020
Great idea and thanks for writing
Guest chapter 19 . 6/19/2020
Gosh you know how to write a suspense! I’ve never read much of this genre before on ffn but this was amazing! Thank you
thaimes chapter 19 . 6/11/2020
Hollow Ash has been an amazing read. I love the complex plot and the intricacies of the case, and the last chapter was very satisfying and intense. Harry, in particular, was stellar and extremely well-written. The "Master of Death" bit was also really badass and satisfying. All in all, amazing work! I will miss Ben, though :(
Guest chapter 19 . 5/31/2020
This story was amazing. But BEN! Why do have to make Theia’s life so HaRd?! But other that that I love your writing!
Guest chapter 19 . 5/17/2020
Just binged this and the Aurors and loved them both!
Potter31 chapter 19 . 5/5/2020
Really great plot. I loved your writing style and the way you have developed all the characters. I enjoyed reading these stories very much.
Ren5819 chapter 19 . 12/3/2019
Amazing story!
Not to nitpick, because as much as I love Theia Dennis conversations, why can’t aurors at this point just give him veritaserum and extract info on his contacts? There shouldn’t be anything unethical about giving it to someone who is already proven beyond doubt to be dangerous. Dennis can’t possibly have an antidote handy. He is in prison. What’s stopping them?
angelbethy chapter 19 . 9/16/2019
Fantastic story! Really well plotted and developed. I like that it's bittersweet, but I hope Theia gets her happy ending some day.
dreamflower02 chapter 16 . 7/12/2019
What a great follow-up to The Aurors.

Theia's character arc in this story flows naturally from that of her previous ordeal. She is still suffering from the trauma of Dennis' betrayal and the cruel brutality of her mother's murder, and she just wasn't ready to let go of that pain for a happily ever after. I sort of knew that all along, but I kept clinging to Ben's hopes and pushing away my worry because, frankly Ben was adorable and I agreed with Harry; I could just imagine him with Theia as honorary Weasleys down through the years.

And you didn't neglect Harry's character growth either, showing how impending fatherhood affected him, and also letting us in on that small darkness of his own. Because he was touched by it so intimately in his early life, he can see it so much more clearly than his peers.

As a victim, Marcy was fascinating, and Alma was a chilling villain. Really, in many ways more evil than Voldemort, because for so long she had been succeeding at what he failed at: immortality. Tom Riddle did not even succeed in living as long as a normal wizard. Alma managed it for possibly a thousand years or more.

Can't wait to read the sequel!
Ellen-D chapter 18 . 7/11/2019
By the way, your stories are the ones I keep rereading again and again. Brilliant!

If possible, I have a story request for you: Harry and Ginny’s elopement! That would make a beautiful one-shot.