Reviews for Hollow Ash
Ren5819 chapter 19 . 12/3/2019
Amazing story!
Not to nitpick, because as much as I love Theia Dennis conversations, why can’t aurors at this point just give him veritaserum and extract info on his contacts? There shouldn’t be anything unethical about giving it to someone who is already proven beyond doubt to be dangerous. Dennis can’t possibly have an antidote handy. He is in prison. What’s stopping them?
angelbethy chapter 19 . 9/16/2019
Fantastic story! Really well plotted and developed. I like that it's bittersweet, but I hope Theia gets her happy ending some day.
dreamflower02 chapter 16 . 7/12/2019
What a great follow-up to The Aurors.

Theia's character arc in this story flows naturally from that of her previous ordeal. She is still suffering from the trauma of Dennis' betrayal and the cruel brutality of her mother's murder, and she just wasn't ready to let go of that pain for a happily ever after. I sort of knew that all along, but I kept clinging to Ben's hopes and pushing away my worry because, frankly Ben was adorable and I agreed with Harry; I could just imagine him with Theia as honorary Weasleys down through the years.

And you didn't neglect Harry's character growth either, showing how impending fatherhood affected him, and also letting us in on that small darkness of his own. Because he was touched by it so intimately in his early life, he can see it so much more clearly than his peers.

As a victim, Marcy was fascinating, and Alma was a chilling villain. Really, in many ways more evil than Voldemort, because for so long she had been succeeding at what he failed at: immortality. Tom Riddle did not even succeed in living as long as a normal wizard. Alma managed it for possibly a thousand years or more.

Can't wait to read the sequel!
Ellen-D chapter 18 . 7/11/2019
By the way, your stories are the ones I keep rereading again and again. Brilliant!

If possible, I have a story request for you: Harry and Ginny’s elopement! That would make a beautiful one-shot.
I Can Does A Jily chapter 19 . 6/14/2019
I forgot to mention that it is really refreshing to read a fic written by a British author. It just feels so much more familiar. Keep it up!
I Can Does A Jily chapter 19 . 6/14/2019
What an excellent story. I read The Aurors a while ago but it must have been before you finished it, but yesterday I started it again and I enjoyed it immensely. In the last day and half basically all I've done is sit down and read these two stories. An absolutely excellent plot in both fics. I hope you find the inspiration to write more of Harry and Theia's adventures.
JamesFreakingPotter chapter 19 . 4/23/2019
Ahhh beautiful! All that talk about death and immortality followed by James’ birth! You’re writing is excellent! Also Harry using the Master of Death thing was pretty badass hahaha
efilokefli chapter 19 . 4/13/2019
amazing story! it was sad, intriguing, unique and one of the best fanfiction I ever read.
Hed31 chapter 19 . 4/8/2019
This story is amazing ️ So powerful, thank you for sharing it with us
Handers chapter 19 . 4/9/2019
Superbe story!
I love the reflection on ancient magic that is at the same time more powerful in some respect, andand way less in other. It neatly avoid the cliché of "wizard of old were so much more powerful".

I hope that writing this story helped you find a bit of peace, reading certainly did help me.
Thanks a lot.
morsmordre99 chapter 11 . 4/3/2019
love the story but Asher does not mean blessed and happy, it means wealthy or fortunate.
Guest chapter 19 . 3/30/2019
I'm so sorry for the pain your life is in. There are many support groups for children losing their parents to illness, I hope you can find others to support you. It is a gift and the highest order of love what you're going through and doing. Peace.
Guest chapter 19 . 3/30/2019
Fitting ending for a great story.
propensity chapter 19 . 3/31/2019
Sad to see this story end, but it ended well. This last chapter was powerful.
Cherry Cereja chapter 19 . 3/30/2019
I don't know why I still get surprised about how well you write. In a couple of stories your turned into one of my favorite fanfiction writers. Hollow Ash being one of my favorite HP ff. I already said it, but your Ocs are great. The places, situations, and characters all feel so real. I have admit this last chapter ended a little flat to me. The interrogation with Alma was great, the part with Harry too. But then her motivations felt a little rushed and the conclusion too. I loved Harry and Ginny part but then comes Theia and that's it. I'm wondering if there's an epilogue to come. But if not, I understand you might just wanted to end the story already. All the best to you and your family.
And thank you for the amazing story!