Reviews for Revelations: Regions of the Past
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 27 . 10/2/2010
This story for the most part was good although Solaris was a little too superpowered for my liking.
Red chapter 17 . 8/16/2004
That would be "gran problema" which means "major problem", "problemo mejor" doesn't mean anything since "problemo" is a bastardization of "problema" thought up by the guys who wrote the 2nd Terminator movie; if yoou said "un problema mejor" (which would be gramatically correct), you would be saying "a better problem".

That's all folks.

Cool story by the way.

Red
Red chapter 17 . 8/16/2004

That's all folks.

Cool story by the way.

Red
spaz chapter 27 . 6/23/2004
Holy crap, indeed! That totally blew me away! How on earth did you come up with such an intelligent, amazing, thought provoking story? You certainly kept me guessing, and I'm glad you managed to resolve all the issues by the end.

Your use of language was excellent. There is nothing worse than reading fic that has poor language and grammar, and yours certainly was neither. You have an incredible way with words, an amazing imagination, and I cannot wait for your next fic!
Demoness Space Pirate the one and only chapter 27 . 6/10/2004
Whoohoo! I finally got the chance to finish reading! *Dances around shaking booty with joy* Alright I was wondering whatever happened to Sikozu, but since I was never fond of the little know-it-all I didn't really care.

Lovely ending with a bit of sorrow but I have one teeny tiny question.

If Jace as an anomaly and two beings with the same DNA couldn't exist then wouldn't the same be said of Lara and the baby in Aeryn?

Oh well on to read the next bit.
DSP chapter 22 . 6/6/2004
Ah, lovely first words for Lara to hear from her father, no?
Demoness S.P chapter 20 . 5/31/2004
NO not D'Argo too!

Still so many questions, but it's nice to see Lara switching back and forth between her parent's habits. Human one second then the next thing she's peacekeeper. Clever of ya!
Demoness Space Pirate the one and only chapter 19 . 5/31/2004
Ah some action and a lil' romance, Lara's turnin' out to be a lot like her daddy.

But there's just one tiny thing that got me...Scorpie's dead! *SOB* But Harvey's still around right?

Right?

Oh well on to read the rest and get on to my own fics.
Demoness Space Pirate the one and only chapter 18 . 5/25/2004
AHH! Another cliffy with even more questions to be answered! *picks up rolled newspaper* That's it, you had better be updating soon or I'm gonna beat you like a bad bad doggy.
Demoness Space Pirate chapter 16 . 5/22/2004
Ah the sweet chaos. D'argo going all parental like. And the age ol' irreversible contamination crud. Sigh, oh how I love it all. Now what's to become of Lara? And Jace, our man egder to make a name for himself? And what is Lara?
My head's gonna explode with all of these questions! *Breathes deeply* I'm gonna lie down now.
DSP chapter 15 . 5/20/2004
It's so nice to get off of work and what does mine eyes behold? An update. Ah, the small pleasures in life.
Hmm...Lara's proveing to be a heck of a lot more than expected. What everyone says she is or isn't is really throwing me off and keeping me guessing.
Good job!
Love the details and the ways to get rid of Harv.
Lady Bern chapter 14 . 5/11/2004
*Jumps up and down and up and down.* Oh oh oh oh oh I think I know I think I know. Sadly I've been so deprived of Farscape I don't exactly know what it is that I think I know. But I'm not gonna make any guesses this time.
Ooh I can't wait for the miniseries comin' this year! Peacekeeper Wars. Yeah more for my adiction.
Also I have a new e-mail addy so the old one is sorta useless. :D
Demoness Space Pirate too lazy to sign in chapter 13 . 4/30/2004
Finally I get to sit down, read, and review. Stupid exams, I had to study for two weeks! But I must say after all of that cramming it is so nice to read this. I’m as wound up as I use to be watching the actual show! Now I have so many questions in my head:
Does Pilot, Moya and Solaris share a bond because of that one time Aeryn’s DNA was changed and some remained?
What do you mean ‘Solaris is not exactly who everyone thinks she is.’? You’re worse than me with the little nagging mysterious plots! :-b
And where can I find this book House of Cards?
Oh well, I guess I will just have to wait and update myself. LOL it’s like we’re playing ping pong via updates.
Demoness Space Pirate too lazy to sign in chapter 12 . 4/11/2004
Ah! No you can't just stop right there! *Throws hissy fit.* No fair no fair! And just when I was starting to like Koen! Aah! You did that on purpose. *Stalks away to pout in the corner.*
Yeah I read this religiously since I can't catch Farscape anymore. I wish more episodes would come out. *Sobs, goes to update so you'll update*
Robert Falcon chapter 12 . 4/11/2004
I like the fic! Haven't seen a lot of Farscape, but I've seen enough to understand what's going on. Keep writing!