Reviews for Seeking Ginny
Guest chapter 16 . 14h
It's been years for this fic. But u just wanted to say that it was great! I am not a HG fan, but your story made them seem so real. It certainly made me root for them and believe that they really are made for each other.
A wonderful story. Thanks for sharing it.
F5Chaos chapter 16 . 9/1
Wow... that was wow! I wasn't sure of this story at first, and I'm not totally on board in most H/G first, but that was insanely well done! Loved it. And the epilog was absolutely perfect!
This is Harry and Ginny or Brian and Ginny?
FGHermione chapter 13 . 5/15
This chapter was really beautiful, but I really don't want Ginny to run away to France... And hopefully she won't, right? *crosses fingers*
Neil chapter 3 . 4/20
HA
This was truly amazing. The characterization is insane and the writing beautiful
HarryFans chapter 12 . 3/4
Don't get it
Frozensilvers chapter 15 . 1/29
At first I was not a big fan of this story, I thought it was unnecessarily harsh on Ginny's part, but once I read it again I couldn't help but like it.
The discovery of herself in the whole process is something that makes it more interesting than a simple romance and the overall effect it has on the story is wonderful, I think that your portrayal of Ginny was fantastic. It not only gave an insight into Harry and Ginny's relationship but also who Ginny really is!
Frozensilvers chapter 16 . 1/29
At first I was not a big fan of this story, I thought that it was unnecessarily too hqrsh
GinGin812 chapter 15 . 11/26/2020
when harry came over to ginny's house, all i wanted was the visit to be meaningful and after the talk in the museum i was ecstatic! This is THE BEST fanfic i have ever read-the way you portrayed the emotions of ginny i just loved it! it is AMAZING!
saee ajri chapter 16 . 10/21/2020
this was just amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2020
this was amazing. you made me feel something that i had never felt before seem so real. that deep love that’s just there between harry and ginny ... seems so magical and it just swooned me. i felt it. it is beautiful. this story is beautiful. And what you’ve created, is beyond my comprehension, but i still feel it anyway. I hope you know that you’ve created a masterpiece, especially the museum chapter...

thank you for everything.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/26/2020
this was full of everything. i have no words.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/20/2020
ok very overrated though i have read many better Hinny AU fics
1,957 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »