Reviews for Seeking Ginny
RogueAngel chapter 16 . 8/11/2022
I don't know if you are even active on Ff net anymore, but... it has been over a decade since I first read this story- And I might have missed the rewritten ending all together, but I still remembered bits of the plot - Paris, Brian, Christian and Aurlie, the absolute angst of Harry and Ginny... I started migrating my works from here to AO3 and the first one was my H/G valentines fic, which sent me down the rabbit hole of all my H/G WIPs that never got published and then searching for old stories that I once loved. When I saw this listed on a wiki page I had to read it - in a day. Good thing I don't work. I wish I could access the Astronomy tower, but I will make due with the fics I have managed to find so far and muddle my way through the Sugar Quill to find others. Just know that your story has stayed with me for years and I was thrilled to revisit it again. - RA
bewitchedquill chapter 10 . 7/26/2022
This is still my favorite fanfic ever. I come back to reread it year after year. I have very often imagined writing a fanfic of this story. I want to get a tshirt made that says "Is everyone friends with Angelina Johnson's mum?"
Guest chapter 16 . 6/18/2022
Dude. So. Good.
I cried. This was a whole emotional wreck of a journey, all 16 chapters. Amazing.
Cyriathestrange chapter 10 . 4/12/2022
The rest of chapter nine is cut off on this version for some reason, but it's really good!

The full version is still posted here:

/fics/cseekingginny_
Guest chapter 12 . 3/27/2022
Harry can't reproach her about his letter, when he had spent a year writing to her about the weather while she was finishing Hogwarts. How could Ginny think he was going to tell her something important in it after all this time? I think Ginny should have told him in that discussion, because Harry needed to be put in his place even more, to get out of his block.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2022
i just realised I've read this story on Wattpad. But the Title is different. I just wanted to ask if its you who posted it there, cuz if not it might be copyright infringement as no credits are given. I'm not sure, i don't want to put blame on anyone before it's proved. i had a sickening feeling in my stomach remembering all the things that will happen in the future. ahhhhh this story is in my 'best things i ever read' reading list on Wattpad, it deserves it
Guest chapter 16 . 2/12/2022
This was lovely. Absolutely lovely. Except i wish Harry had realised he loved her and she loved him before that night in the bedroom.
Guest chapter 16 . 1/16/2022
The best story I have ever read.
I have read many harry ginny ffs, but none of them come close to this one. The number of times I have re read this over the years is insane.
Wherever you are I hope you are doing fine and one day you can write a sequel to this or any new stories.
Lots of love!
bewitchedquill chapter 16 . 12/20/2021
I reread this story a couple of times a year whenever I need a pick me up. One of my favorites of all time. Really hope you write again.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/2/2021
Such a fun story. Got bored bumped into it. Loved it
Marlow Curran chapter 16 . 10/14/2021
I read this story years ago, it was one of the first FanFictions I ever read. I liked it so much that it stuck in the back of my mind. I recently had a strong urge to reread, but I couldn’t remember the name of this fic. I knew it had been so long that the story would be new to me and was so excited when I found it! I have absolutely loved rereading this story! You did an amazing job and I will probably be back in a few years to read Seeking Ginny again. Thank you for your dedication to this story!
Guest chapter 16 . 10/13/2021
An epilogue that would make even the most farcical Noel Coward play stagger.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/17/2021
It's been years for this fic. But u just wanted to say that it was great! I am not a HG fan, but your story made them seem so real. It certainly made me root for them and believe that they really are made for each other.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/12/2021
A wonderful story. Thanks for sharing it.
F5Chaos chapter 16 . 9/1/2021
Wow... that was wow! I wasn't sure of this story at first, and I'm not totally on board in most H/G first, but that was insanely well done! Loved it. And the epilog was absolutely perfect!
1,969 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »