Reviews for Seeking Ginny
lostinastory33 chapter 1 . 8/25
please make a harry pov!
Myuu November chapter 1 . 8/24
Thank you. That's really all I'm here to say. To be honest, it's been so long since I have read this story, I cannot even really review on neither content nor style. For that, I am truly sorry, because you deserve to have your story reviewed. The reason I write in spite of that is thus:
Seeking Ginny is, as far as I remember, the very first piece of fanfiction I have ever read in my life.
I remember how I printed the whole thing out. I actually found the printed version when moving a while back and I actually kept it and took it with me. I guess it was in 2005 or 2006. I do not even know whether or nor it was finished back then, since you updated it later than that. However, that was my first contact with fanfiction and I have been hooked ever since. Thanks to you. Also thanks to you, I later went on to take my A levels in English, among other things, and got an A. That would not have been possible without having spent years reading English by the many talented authors writing fanfiction. About whom I would never even have heard without you.

So, once again, thank you, for one of my favourite hobbies.
As usual your fanfiction are amazing!
raven chapter 16 . 7/24
Oh my god bloody brilliant. Just brilliant. Had me in tears and had me laughing my socks off. You are truly exceptional. I have no other words. amazing.
pinkie pie's party cannon chapter 16 . 7/19
Awe... now I want more... 7 years later
ericmyrs chapter 16 . 7/18
Wow.
That was a hard read. I have had my heart defiled by a piece of fanfic.
You made a grown man cry. Hats of to you.
Lydia S. Hall chapter 16 . 7/8
That was a lovely reread I just had!
This is an amazing fan fiction, perhaps one of the best I have ever read thank you so much
artliv chapter 16 . 6/15
its a nice story can you write a sequel or from harrys point of view
ATT159 chapter 16 . 6/14
After rereading this story for the umpteenth time, here's my latest feedback:

I find this story to be so very beautiful. I really do prefer your Ginny to book Ginny. I just love the line at the end of the second to last chapter: "A quiet stillness settled inside of her ... because she knew deep down that he saw her. Harry saw her."

I wasn't even a H/G shipper before this - H/Hr all the way. But you may have converted me.

(I also have an uncanny feeling I've left you this exact review before. But anyhow, can't hurt I suppose.)
Iris Vhia chapter 3 . 6/6
hmmm I think brian and ginny should be a cool pairing and I've got this AWESOME scene in my head with the two of them IT'S SOO COOL!
hinny-lover-12 chapter 2 . 5/18
me rereading fanfictions does not happen a lot congratulations your story is now on my reread list
bonnie Wright chapter 16 . 5/7
This is a fantastic to read and do please keep writing this is a good story and I love it the story is beautiful and good luck for the future

Sincerely bonnie Wright (ginny weasley)
Zalini chapter 13 . 4/11
Amazing amazing chapter. Not too sure if you are still reading your reviews but gosh this story is good ...it just drains me emotionally. You know even though this is a H/G story there aren't many scenes with them together but when they are...boy I just get all the emotion and heartbreak and angst that is so beautifully portrayed through your words. Amazing! I say again!
Rc chapter 2 . 4/6