Reviews for Seeking Ginny
Lavender5687 chapter 16 . 9/24
This is one of the first H/G stories that I have read, and it is absolutely wonderful. The character development, your writing style, and your OCs are all amazing. This is a lovely fanfiction, so thank you for writing it!
Lerobyte chapter 16 . 9/13
A bit slower paced than most, but truly wonderful writing
accioteddylupin chapter 16 . 9/5
I want you to know that this is literally the best fanfiction I have ever read. I first read this back in 2011 and every so often I come back to read it all over again. Amazing work.

xx Sammi
KellyD.R chapter 16 . 8/19
Hey! I don't know if you will read this since its been a very long time when you last updated it.
I don't know how I can read so many fanfiction but not come across yours. You have an amazing ability to write. I was really involved in your story and I really enjoyed reading it. This has hands down got to be one of the best fics I have ever read. Thank you for giving me such a wonderful story.
Melin chapter 16 . 8/14
Hello Casca,
I don't know if you're going to read my review or not but if you do so I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed reading your fanfiction. It is not easy to find fanfictions which keeps the harry potter world alive in your head but yours did. It felt so real and plausible that I cried, laughed an didn't stop reading until it was finished and now I just feel kind of sad that there isn't more to read. You did a great job with this story and I just wanna say thank you! English is not my first language so sorry if these sentences seem ab bit confusing.
Greatings, Melin
Elara Perry chapter 16 . 8/5
Loved this fic, absolutely loved it! There isn't nearly enough Harry/Ginny stories so I'm glad I read yours
Uwotm8 chapter 16 . 7/23
I want so much more! I don't want it to
be over!
:' (
Shalk Zailackar chapter 15 . 7/5
Thanks for the awesome story! I felt very moved while reading it. Thank you again!
GinnyAHeron chapter 10 . 6/24
I'm enjoying the story, but it's ten chapters in out of the sixteen and we haven't REALLY seen Harry yet...? We've only really gotten glimpses every chapter or second chapter. And when he is in we're not really seeing much depth about him?
I'm really curious as to how it's going to come together in the next few chapters, especially since it's H/G :)
Sharene M chapter 16 . 6/22
Damn good read is all I can say! This is definitely the best hinny fanfic I've ever read. Thank you for everything this short novel truly is a work of art! Amazing. I love Brian. I also love the way you portrayed Harry and Ginny. Thank you. P.s. Brian is awesome!
slytherclaw7 chapter 16 . 6/15
Absolutely beautiful.
SweetGinny88 chapter 15 . 6/12
Well done
mi5hao chapter 1 . 6/1
but fred...is dead...? whatever, i guess its better with an alive fred
natalieeannee chapter 16 . 5/3
this was a good epilogue!

there was a lot of feelings in this fic

thanks for writing, good work
natalieeannee chapter 15 . 5/3
i understand the beginning of the story is necessary to set up the story... but wow... this chapter is like 100% awesome and the others in my opinion are about 5% awesome. This was a really great chapter! made the fic worth reading (skimming the first 14 chapters.)

thanks for writing.