Reviews for Seeking Ginny
Guest chapter 16 . 10h
ok very overrated though i have read many better Hinny AU fics
Sweet Julia chapter 16 . 9/1
Can you please add more chapter it's blood awesome just awesome I have read this fanfic for like ten times plss write more fics like this pls
Asmodeus Lestrange chapter 16 . 8/19
This is without a doubt one of the most well written detailed and emotion provoking fanfics I have ever read, it tugged at my heartstrings and made me laugh with joy. This was truly an experience to read and for that I thank you greatly.
Is it bad that I rather wanted Ginny to say yes to Brian to sit next to him reading the book together then either end up passing out on the sofa or giving eachother company in bed or have I gotten too attached to Brian idk.
I am generally not a very emotional person, but this fic made me cry. Everything that Ginny was feeling was so deep and somewhat relatable.I love it. Well done
Awesome...This is the most incredible fanfiction I've ever read..Full of emotion and beauty..masterpiece..Harry's character is very well portrayed...I feel like uve brought life to their relationship..
Grace chapter 13 . 7/13
This is one of the best things I have ever read. It's so beautiful, and true, and full of feeling. Thank you
solarsea chapter 16 . 7/13
This is the most painful and most beautiful thing I have ever read. Literally feeling shots of pain in my chest breezing through Ginny’s life. So well written and it’s been so long. Will always go back to this fic.
it was freaking awesome...
Steffie-Anckaert chapter 16 . 6/21
Hiiii, I just loved this story of yours!
Man! I was about to slap you( which I knew I couldn’t) when I read that Harry was with some random young lady called Rebecca! You totally ruined my ship! But I kinda prefer this love story better though... I love the chemistry between Harry and Ginny at first (although it infuriates me) but I love the ending! You really understand Harry, I'm utterly impressed! This story is incredibly wonderful! I love it!
AureliaBlack90 chapter 15 . 4/8
This was one of the first ever fanfics I fell in love with wayyyyy back in the day, and it popped into my head last week. I wondered if it was as good as my 14 year old self remembered, and decided to revisit it now at 29... and It was every BETTER than I remembered! I honestly cannot say enough how in love I am with this fic thank you so much for sharing it with us
Uaindoria chapter 1 . 3/19
This is so good! (Totally crying but wth)
SilverSlytherinQueen chapter 1 . 1/16
I loved this chapter. I feel Ginny here and you did a great job making her relatable!
princecharlesthe69th chapter 16 . 9/17/2019
nonononononononononononononono. i need more lovey dovey stuff. that was the most beautiful story i've read ever. I'm putting a recomendation on my profile i've decided. It's way too good for it not to be read by millions of people. Please write more stories. I love your work!
1,943 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »