Reviews for Seeking Ginny
Gale.HPROX chapter 4 . 7/27/2003
I just want to say that this is by far the best H/G fic ever, and its not even done yet, so can you tell how much i love this fic? You just know how good it will be. I also love all the other fics about H/G at the Hidden Tower, which i constantly check for updates. So when ever you are ready, please update cause theres about a hundred people waiting for more H/G!

gale
Porphyrophobic Grape chapter 4 . 7/26/2003
this is really good, its wonderfully written, and has a really original plot idea. i love it! update soon
disappointedhouse chapter 4 . 7/26/2003
Oh come ON!

Write more. Or I'll go around killing other people. And homicidal maniacs are NOT what's very popular- especially if the girl's only 13, and the reason is because a particular fanfic writer, doesn't UPDATE SOON!

I'm OK. I will NOT kill my sisters.

About your fic:

Freshly original, -esp. the idea of going to France- and details being 'beautific.' As if I'm really there.

When's *whine* the romance gonna come?

TOTS
scifigirl2 chapter 4 . 7/16/2003
PLEASE finish this really great story! I am so anxious to find out what happens between the characters.
CrystalBallerina not logged in chapter 4 . 7/14/2003
hey! I'm the 100th reviewer! YAY!

I LOVE your story, it's the BESTESTESTESTEST! Please continue it asap! I want to read more of it!
Barb chapter 4 . 7/9/2003
HEY! What are ya doin? Lol... You need to write! I LOVE THIS FIC! It is so good. It's one of the few that I am actually coming back to. It's just... Wonderful! I love you how you have portrayed Ginny. It's just wonderful!
lyna chapter 4 . 7/8/2003
this is amazing! please update soon! it hasn't been updated in about a month- and I love it so much!
Ainaethirwen chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
Great story so far. Please finish it, I would like to know what happens next. Thanks.
Lanee chapter 4 . 6/25/2003
For about a year lots of the fics were very awful, but then I read yours and it's just brilliant. Your describe so well and capture the characters so perfectly it's almost as if you're JK Rowling herself. This is a great story and I love where it's headed. I'm going to keep checking for updates (don't make me wait too long!)
spunkygabi chapter 4 . 6/22/2003
this fan fic is really good. it's not like any of the ones i have read before. can't wait to read the next chapter
ChrystieLuv3 chapter 4 . 6/20/2003
Wow!

This story is soo great!

I can't wait for your next chapter!

Please don't change a thing about this story, even if book five does go a different way!

You should see if you could get some of your work published. The way that you discribe things, I can feel them and see them.

Keep up the good work!

Chrystieluv
Barb chapter 4 . 6/19/2003
OH MY GOSH! You have GOT to hurry up and do this! Or I mean, write the next chapter! I know that OOtP is coming out tomorrow... But you have GOTS to hurry up and write the next chapter!

Puh-LEEASE!
me aka myself chapter 4 . 6/19/2003
i REALLY like your version of the grown-up ginny and ur really good at witing it! i can't wait 4 da next chap.
LadyLily7 chapter 4 . 6/17/2003
Bloody.

Hell.

I couldnt stop reading! One of the best and most realistic Harry/Ginny stories. Please continue! I love this. Ill be checking for updates! Could you, if its not much trouble, email me when you update? Thanx!
1,902 | « Prev Page 1 .. 111 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 .. Last Next »