Reviews for Seeking Ginny
LadyArwen14 chapter 2 . 4/5/2003
Oh! I love the suspence... I bet I could guess who is on the other side of that door! I have a sort of fixation on description in fics and I love the way you depicted Paris. I can't wait to see where this is going... I'm not quite sure yet... Keep going!
Gesper chapter 2 . 4/4/2003
What a wonderful story. I hope you continue it!
bicie chapter 2 . 4/3/2003
this is an awesome fic so far and I cant wait to read more. You're a great writer!
Fleur the First chapter 2 . 4/3/2003
Oh, a little Harry confrontation. I can't wait!

Excellent chapter!

Fleur
Sayo2 chapter 2 . 4/2/2003
O! I like this fanfic a LOT! I usually don't read H/G fanfics, but I decided to read some today since I finished looking around the J/L fanfics already today. XD;
paisley chapter 2 . 4/2/2003
o! I want more! PLEASE HURRY WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER. I AM BEGGING!
Julie chapter 2 . 4/2/2003
omg, its so cool! please hurry up with the updating!
Argin chapter 2 . 4/1/2003
Casca, I just love your writing. What a cliffhanger. So many unanswered questions but I'm going to resist speculating and just let you unravel the plot. I love the fact that you gave Ginny a male roommate, Brian sounds like a great character, so many possibilities of what role he'll play. But like I said, I'll resist speculating. I have so much trust in your writing. I'm sure this will be another one of my favorite H/G fics. I loved BoA.

Can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter.
Lora Tempesta chapter 2 . 4/1/2003
I hate you, I hate you, I HATE YOU! Why in Dumbledore's woolen socks did you leave it there? gr...

well? what are you reading this review for hum? WRITE!

I'm in story withdrawl...excuse the rudeness...

Hazel Eyed Witch87
YBF chapter 2 . 4/1/2003
Oh dear. I didn't realize we'd skip 4 1/2 years! Becca could just be gone by now through the natural progression of things! I hope so. If Harry's married or something, I think I'd die. Speaking of Harry, I was dying to know if he had written to Ginny at *all* while she's been gone, and it doesn't seem as if he has judging by her reaction. I mean, that voice *had* to be Harry, right? Right.

Oh, can I say that I am in love with Brian? I am. Maybe Ginny can introduce him to Sarah (ever the matchmaker I am). I love the life you've created for Ginny in Paris. You should write original fic if you don't already. I think it'd be great judging by this.

Now I am dying to read more. Just dying. Please tell me you have more ready to go up. Please?
Andufeniel chapter 2 . 4/1/2003
Awesome! But you stopped at a cliffahnger. That's not good. Please tell me the next chapter will be out soon? PLEASE!

P.S. Is it Harry? o...!
Your Biggest Fan chapter 1 . 4/1/2003
I love this fic. It just made me so sad and happy (because I am assuming you will do right by Ginny) and just so...wonderful! It's great because you haven't made Becca out to be a b*, so it's hard to just assume Harry should leave her. Although of course he should. I can't wait to see how you handle it. Wow. Harry is so clueless. I hope he wakes up soon. Yet, I am torn to think of how torn he will be. I read this before and didn't review and now I saw you posted the next chapter and I got so excited (seriously!), I figured I had to review. And I never review. But you made me.
Vkitty chapter 2 . 4/1/2003
Please write more!
Nana-HPFan chapter 2 . 4/1/2003
Great story!, I have enjoyed what you've written and I must admit it is different. Many questions are pouring into my mind, as to what plot will be developing throughout the story. I just hope and pray that you update frequently.

Keep up the great job!
ChrystieLuv3 chapter 1 . 3/30/2003
This is a great story!

Will it take five years for Harry to notice Ginny?

Please post soon.