Reviews for Seeking Ginny
TrixieFirecracker chapter 3 . 4/30/2003
This is great! Please write more.
Julie chapter 3 . 4/30/2003
wow that reaally long. but its better that way. lol. can you inform me when the next chapter comes out?
tokfia chapter 3 . 4/30/2003
Great chapter! But I have one question. How can she concentrate on all that school work and then go to work. Right after meeting Harry. I mean, it's not like she's over him, right?
michiru chapter 1 . 4/30/2003
Yay! I'm so glad to see you writing again, and this story promises to be another excellent one.
yolanda chapter 3 . 4/30/2003
This is an excellent. All the characters are SO well-written! Could yoy try and be a little faster on the updates? Tha wait is killing me!
ForeverLoyal chapter 2 . 4/28/2003
I read this story when it was first posted but I was just a rookie at (LOL)

I really Really relly really likeit but I'm going MAD! waiting for you to update!

how could you leave me like that!

Update soon ! when you do can you e-mail me at !

ChoChanger chapter 1 . 4/21/2003
Come on update were all dying to find out what happens nxt

Barb chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
What are you doing? Are you ever going to write? This story is so good! Come on girl, get going! I can't wait!
scifigirl2 chapter 2 . 4/17/2003
Excellent story! Please continue, must know what happens!

ChoChanger chapter 2 . 4/17/2003
whoa great story! but that was so mean to stop it just there - lol! u sure no how to keep ur reader interested! Well be sure update soon!

ps Can't wait to find out who the guy is - bet its harry!
tokfia chapter 2 . 4/15/2003
I like your style! But I'm curious as to why you have chosen to write this whole long chapter of Ginny in Paris.. How is it relevant? Perhaps I'll learn later though? Just as I'll learn that the voice belongs to Harry? anyway.. please update soon!
fluffymuffin chapter 2 . 4/13/2003
ah! hurry hurry who was it ron, harry(most likely), her dad who who who?hurry hurry!great story so you must hurry!

alyssa55 chapter 2 . 4/10/2003
This is such a brilliant fic! I can't find any words to describe just how much i love it! Post more VERY soon please!
ChrystieLuv3 chapter 2 . 4/8/2003
Great story!

I cant wait till for the next part.

You are a great writer.

Please post soon,

Serendipity chapter 2 . 4/8/2003
This is downright magnificent. What an utterly delicious piece of angst in part one followed by a great set-up in part 2. All I can do is hope you get the next part out SOON. I'm really in love with this fic thus far. Let's see Harry suffer a bit, the prat.
1,850 | « Prev Page 1 .. 111 118 119 120 121 122 123 .. Last Next »