Reviews for Seeking Ginny
Argin chapter 4 . 6/16/2003
Great chapter again Casca. I loved the fact that Ginny was so consumed with her own agenda of trying to catching Madame Mardeax to worry about what Harry was doing or thinking when he saw her looking very sophisticated & 'among other things', as Brian had said. And I will venture out to guess that Harry must have noticed. How could he not?

Looking forward to the next chapters. I'm curious to find out what happened with Rebecca or whether or not Harry is with another witch. I'm hoping Ginny's interview with Harry will shed some light to what's been going on in Harry's life the past 4 years.
not logged in chapter 4 . 6/16/2003
I love all you fics and this new chapter was very very good... plz continue writing
FemmeDraconis chapter 4 . 6/15/2003
I'm surprised that Harry offered to let Ginny interview him. That was pretty sincere of him, being that they didn't talk pretty much at all. Good chapter.
Elentari chapter 4 . 6/15/2003
Love this!

everyone is so absolutely REAL... it's great. and human. and so could be me or the girl living next doors. I'm waiting eagerly the next chapter...

good luck, and keep up the good work.
SailorChibi chapter 4 . 6/15/2003
Frankly, I don't really care if this fic is done in time for OOP or not. It's really, really good and none of us who have fifth year fics are going to rush to be done in time for the fifth book. It's just not possible. Probably the easiest thing to do is make is an AU. Your story is perfect the way it is and I do hope you continue with the wonderful way you've been writing!
alexa chapter 4 . 6/15/2003
awesome story!i love it can't wait until next chapter! so u gotta hurry!
lil kawaii doom chapter 4 . 6/15/2003
I am enthralled by your story.
ChoChanger chapter 4 . 6/15/2003
wow! you updated - this has to be my FAVOURITe story i just love it so much! Please update really quick cos like i said i love this story!

Keep up the great writing!

Luv ya

ChoChanger
Pooca chapter 4 . 6/15/2003
Oh gosh... when I saw that you had updated, I freaked out. I *squealed*. I don't squeal. I absolutely LOVE your story, and it hadn't been updated in so long, I was nervous you had stopped with it. Please, please, PLEASE update again soon. I don't think I'll make it...

I liked how Harry offered at the end. That was quite nice of him. :) I adore Brian. I think he is one of the best Original Characters I ever read about on this website. He's so funny, and so... british. One of my favourite parts of your story is how everything is so culturally true. The french area is fantastic, and the Mermish/Troll/other Magical Languages are awesome. I also can't wait to see Harry's reaction to Brian (and Christian), both being very attractive and friends with Ginny. Do I foresee a raising of the eyebrows? Perhaps even some jealousy? Oh my gosh, I cannot wait for your next chapter. Please update soon! :)
cherry chapter 3 . 6/14/2003
CONTINUE WRITING THE STORY!

I LOVE IT!
FemmeDraconis chapter 3 . 6/8/2003
I had a lot of fun reading these first three chapters. I really like the plot so far. Great job! I can't wait for the update!
maudlin muggle chapter 3 . 6/2/2003
One of the best versions of Ginny I've seen an ensemble of interesting characters, and an intriguing plot serve to produce one very addicting story. Please continue - It's wonderful so far!
jesse chapter 3 . 5/31/2003
this is one of my faves! please please please update soon, im dying! good luck w/the rest of ur story!
bicie chapter 3 . 5/23/2003
Finally! another great chappy. Although I would very much love to see more Harry-Ginnyness sometime soon :)! Great work so far...your editing is awesome and I love all of your original characters
Belinde Maline chapter 3 . 5/23/2003
Very very interesting story, you've caught my attention.

looking forward to your next installments
1,883 | « Prev Page 1 .. 111 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 .. Last Next »