Reviews for Seeking Ginny
Lanee chapter 4 . 6/25/2003
For about a year lots of the fics were very awful, but then I read yours and it's just brilliant. Your describe so well and capture the characters so perfectly it's almost as if you're JK Rowling herself. This is a great story and I love where it's headed. I'm going to keep checking for updates (don't make me wait too long!)
spunkygabi chapter 4 . 6/22/2003
this fan fic is really good. it's not like any of the ones i have read before. can't wait to read the next chapter
ChrystieLuv3 chapter 4 . 6/20/2003
Wow!

This story is soo great!

I can't wait for your next chapter!

Please don't change a thing about this story, even if book five does go a different way!

You should see if you could get some of your work published. The way that you discribe things, I can feel them and see them.

Keep up the good work!

Chrystieluv
Barb chapter 4 . 6/19/2003
OH MY GOSH! You have GOT to hurry up and do this! Or I mean, write the next chapter! I know that OOtP is coming out tomorrow... But you have GOTS to hurry up and write the next chapter!

Puh-LEEASE!
me aka myself chapter 4 . 6/19/2003
i REALLY like your version of the grown-up ginny and ur really good at witing it! i can't wait 4 da next chap.
LadyLily7 chapter 4 . 6/17/2003
Bloody.

Hell.

I couldnt stop reading! One of the best and most realistic Harry/Ginny stories. Please continue! I love this. Ill be checking for updates! Could you, if its not much trouble, email me when you update? Thanx!
Eraserhead chapter 4 . 6/17/2003
I love how the story line moves in a very steady pace; it ebbs and flows very naturally. Some fanfic writers just zoom too quickly through the plot. This is a wonderful story. *Going on my Favorites List* I'll be checking up on it. Continue the great work.
KokoAstra chapter 4 . 6/17/2003
I love this stroy! I hope you update soon. You're a wonderful writer!
Gesper chapter 4 . 6/17/2003
Yay, you updated! I really enjoy this story and I can't wait for more chapters!
sum1special chapter 4 . 6/17/2003
oh! I love it! Please post sum mor son!
Argin chapter 4 . 6/16/2003
Great chapter again Casca. I loved the fact that Ginny was so consumed with her own agenda of trying to catching Madame Mardeax to worry about what Harry was doing or thinking when he saw her looking very sophisticated & 'among other things', as Brian had said. And I will venture out to guess that Harry must have noticed. How could he not?

Looking forward to the next chapters. I'm curious to find out what happened with Rebecca or whether or not Harry is with another witch. I'm hoping Ginny's interview with Harry will shed some light to what's been going on in Harry's life the past 4 years.
not logged in chapter 4 . 6/16/2003
I love all you fics and this new chapter was very very good... plz continue writing
FemmeDraconis chapter 4 . 6/15/2003
I'm surprised that Harry offered to let Ginny interview him. That was pretty sincere of him, being that they didn't talk pretty much at all. Good chapter.
Elentari chapter 4 . 6/15/2003
Love this!

everyone is so absolutely REAL... it's great. and human. and so could be me or the girl living next doors. I'm waiting eagerly the next chapter...

good luck, and keep up the good work.
SailorChibi chapter 4 . 6/15/2003
Frankly, I don't really care if this fic is done in time for OOP or not. It's really, really good and none of us who have fifth year fics are going to rush to be done in time for the fifth book. It's just not possible. Probably the easiest thing to do is make is an AU. Your story is perfect the way it is and I do hope you continue with the wonderful way you've been writing!
1,893 | « Prev Page 1 .. 111 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 .. Last Next »