Reviews for Seeking Ginny
MashiroAzuki chapter 4 . 11/27/2014
I hope Harry is over with that Rebecca person and realizes how special Ginny is. Nice story, by the way. I will keep reading it to the end!
tifa07 chapter 16 . 10/31/2014
Read this many times before and every time that I read this, only one word that came in my mind and that is Perfect. I always fell in love with this story and can't help but amazed on your creativity and writing skills. Really the best fanfic that I've ever read. You've been my favorite author since I read the first version. thank you for writing and sharing this story to us.
FreelanceBum chapter 16 . 10/26/2014
I think JK did an awful job with their relationship.

That said you did an AMAZING job with it. I typically don't read anything near this old, so I kept putting it off...and off...and off. For more than a year I've seen it around, think about it, then move on seeing how old it is. Man that was stupid. This is one of my favorite one of these stories, for a variety of reasons. Listed in no particular order:

Didn't have moments of each character not talking to each other for no reason other than to keep the tension high. Basically a liar reveal, or just anything that makes you want to shout at the screen "JUST FUCKING TALK." That seems all too common in FF, and any romances really.

The characters make stupid decisions, and other characters acknowledge this, including the main characters. Just a touch of realism.

The characters, including OCs, are actual characters. And I grew to like and care about them.

The comedy was fantastic, especially your epilogue.

Problems I had: Ginny was a bit unlikeable at times, and especially what she did to Sarah. That was horrific, and terribly cruel. How she was about reading and answering letters bother me, basically how she acted towards everyone not in her immediate vicinity.

Not a fan of Hr/R, although obviously not a point of this story at all. Just throwing that out there.

Yeah, can't think of anything else. Loved the story, glad I've finally read it.
TtoboggI chapter 16 . 9/6/2014
PERFECT.

Thank you for writing this piece. Simply amazing.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/30/2014
This story is amazing. I love how independent Ginny is and how she's trying to define herself as someone other than the girl who always loved Harry Potter. The only thing is I wish he had kissed her first...sigh...
bluecupcakes chapter 15 . 8/21/2014
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooVE THIS
Guest chapter 13 . 8/1/2014
Just saying you said the baby was a girl and then in this chapter you said he was a boy.
PenguinsForever chapter 16 . 7/23/2014
This was absolutely amazing! The beginning was incredibly captivating to the story and it showed how Ginny was growing up and maturing out as the story played along. I admit, there were times where I sort of felt like things were dragging on, but I now get why that was. And the new characters you added: they were so brilliant and full of life, I can imagine them straight from the series! Kudos to you, my friend. Hope you continue writing in the future! I think you'd do one hell of a job!

-Penguin
MrsJeck chapter 13 . 7/18/2014
This is so heart breaking, I cried my eyes out. The Emotions are raw and very much felt. You touch all the right emotions in this chapter...brilliant!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/4/2014
your stories are too long cut them down please and sometime your story doesn't make sense
Light on the Horizon chapter 15 . 7/1/2014
Reread this and it actually made me cry. Great writing.
At Leisure chapter 16 . 6/5/2014
You've written a beautiful story but Chapter 1 and chapter 16 were thr best. That scene at Louvre...ah-mazing. Brilliant.
Vicus Riddle chapter 16 . 5/29/2014
Beautiful!That was absolutely beautiful!
I found this story last week and I had to devour the entire thing twice to make me twice as happy. I need to read it again though (it makes me so fluffy inside).
I love the way Ginny grows through every chapter, and I love every character you added to the story. You made me cry so hard during her confession and I wanted to hug Harry so much through his pain and at the end when he is already with Ginny.
It was an amazing story!
Aaand... If you don't mind, I'd like to translate it to Spanish, which is my mother tongue. I don't have much time to do it, so it'd take some time. But it'd be an honour to translate it and share it with the Spanish speaking fans. Of course giving you full credits for your amazing work.
Thanks so much for creating this amazing story.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/16/2014
so much angst, perfect description of the entire story
Jasminny chapter 16 . 4/19/2014
I re-read your story quiet often. It's one of my favorites and that's saying a lot because I've read a good deal of fanfiction over the last seven years. I never tire of your story and I love the flirtation relationship between Brian and Ginny. Usually I hate non-canon characters in fanfic usually but Brian, Sarah, Christian, and everyone else. They really had such personality and beauty written about them. I am in awe of how well you write your characters. Your story does not get enough credit. It is beautifully done, tastefully humorous, and perfectly told. I am in awe of your skill. Please continue to write more stories like this. You have such talent and I am a fan forever.
1,831 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »