Reviews for Seeking Ginny
madval29 chapter 16 . 4/11
I just have so many emotions after reading this! It's so wonderful. It's heartwrenching and you never knew what was coming. I know this was like eight years ago but it was amazing. I'm not even that big a fan of this pairing I just started getting into it and this made me start to really like this pairing. I'm honestly in tears right now. I also really have to pee because I refused to put this down until I finished. Thanks you for writing this masterpiece.
Hahahahahah typical spanish, even our magical administration is a chaos. I bet our minister of magic is burning the money destined to frontier control in a personal vacation in Marbella
AlanahLouise chapter 16 . 3/20
This is one of the best pieces of writing I've ever read. I love your portrayal of Harry, I always thought that he'd end up with psychological problems after the war and the Harry you've written was so well done Ivan's even deal. I love all of your made up character. Christian and Brian are absolutely amazing! And Ginny, best potrayal of Gonny I've ever seen. Fabulous work! I'd love to read a sequel to this, even though this story is over ten years old almost.
HelpmeHermione chapter 16 . 3/14
This was one intense fanfiction. I did find myself skimming through the reminiscing, as there was much of that. Mainly it was to get to Harry and Ginny scenarios. Once they got together, well, that was it. Story over. I would loved for you to carry on a bit. The epilogue helped though. I'm glad it wasn't 12 years later and her cranking out kids like most people do because of JKR's version.
Flash Stormcloud chapter 1 . 2/18
Good Lord, where did you learn to write?! You could give Rowling a thing or two about writing, this is bloody amazing!
ElEv240 chapter 1 . 2/15
Wow. Amazing.

This is one of the first Fanfictions I have read and it's too good to believe. I've been looking so long for something that can equal this, and I haven't found anything. I love this story so badly! Im sorry it's over. I'm overwhelmed going back and reading he first chapter, and realizing no Harry and Ginny fic - or any fic at all - can ever amount to this, you're too good.
mscyair chapter 15 . 2/4
It is about a months and a half since I finished this story. It still doesn't get out of my head!
It is so good that you should never read it, because it makes all the other stories look bad.
Strongest story I have ever read. Just perfect.
GinnyGirl chapter 1 . 1/30
I would also like to say that I feel actual, physical pain reading this story. Ginny's feelings are so real and they make me want to scream, "listen to her!" at Harry so badly.
GinnyGirl chapter 1 . 1/30
I can't express how I felt about this story unlike you would like to read an essay. It's real and raw and amazingly written with few mistakes. This is and forever will be my favorite fanfic that has ever been written by anyone! You are a wonderful author and you should be published in the Muggle world too.
bookieHP chapter 1 . 1/22
I LOVE THIS STORY! THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST STORY IN FANCTION! I LUV IT!
AWESOME! YOU ARE A AWESOME AUTHOR!
MAKE THEM GET TOGETHER! Please?
Do they end up together? Please say they do. I can't see those two with anyone else but eachother.
Shalk Zailackar chapter 16 . 1/18
Thank you for such a heartfelt story!
scalefeather24 chapter 1 . 1/3
I am absolutely delighted to have found this
1,883 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »