Reviews for Seeking Ginny
Shalk Zailackar chapter 16 . 1/18
Thank you for such a heartfelt story!
scalefeather24 chapter 1 . 1/3
I am absolutely delighted to have found this
mscyair chapter 2 . 12/28/2015
Still can't get over this story which runs through my mind non-stop. Wow what an amazing story.
mscyair chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
It's two days after I finished reading, and this story just can't get out of my head. Pure masterpiece.
before reading it I rejected post-war stories and pure romance. Now I search the world for anything which is even remotely like this story. No luck yet.
P.S
I'm not fully sure why, but "girl next door" by saving jane should be on the soundtrack list you made.
Again, I'm not sure why, but in my head they are connected forever.
Thank you!
mscyair chapter 16 . 12/25/2015
This is an amazing story!
Even if at parts you are not drawn to it, you must keep on reading.
This story is the types that will leave a part of it in you forever.
There are amazing scenes, so strong and ao mature. No kitschy parts at all, which make it stands so high above other romances.
I can't believe the way you built this story, twingeling with the hearts of the characters and the readers. You realy built an amazing one here. Thank you so much!
jinnyWP chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!
That was a roller coaster of emotions! You really conveyed what they felt effectively!
Your story in itself was fantastic, not much reliant on the HP backbone.
This should be published!
I'm rereading it!
Guest chapter 16 . 10/7/2015
More about them? Like afterwards date? Convincing of brian?
WinterRain36 chapter 16 . 9/21/2015
This sucked. You two bit hack. Plus you stole this story off another writer. Disgraceful.
Anonymous chapter 15 . 9/19/2015
Awesomelove it... Superb... No words to explain how gr8 it is..
I read it at least some 3 times
lostinastory33 chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
please make a harry pov!
Myuu November chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
Thank you. That's really all I'm here to say. To be honest, it's been so long since I have read this story, I cannot even really review on neither content nor style. For that, I am truly sorry, because you deserve to have your story reviewed. The reason I write in spite of that is thus:
Seeking Ginny is, as far as I remember, the very first piece of fanfiction I have ever read in my life.
I remember how I printed the whole thing out. I actually found the printed version when moving a while back and I actually kept it and took it with me. I guess it was in 2005 or 2006. I do not even know whether or nor it was finished back then, since you updated it later than that. However, that was my first contact with fanfiction and I have been hooked ever since. Thanks to you. Also thanks to you, I later went on to take my A levels in English, among other things, and got an A. That would not have been possible without having spent years reading English by the many talented authors writing fanfiction. About whom I would never even have heard without you.

So, once again, thank you, for one of my favourite hobbies.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/2/2015
As usual your fanfiction are amazing!
raven chapter 16 . 7/24/2015
Oh my god bloody brilliant. Just brilliant. Had me in tears and had me laughing my socks off. You are truly exceptional. I have no other words. amazing.
pinkie pie's party cannon chapter 16 . 7/19/2015
Awe... now I want more... 7 years later
ericmyrs chapter 16 . 7/18/2015
Wow.
That was a hard read. I have had my heart defiled by a piece of fanfic.
You made a grown man cry. Hats of to you.
1,885 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »