Reviews for Seeking Ginny
natalieeannee chapter 15 . 5/3/2016
i understand the beginning of the story is necessary to set up the story... but wow... this chapter is like 100% awesome and the others in my opinion are about 5% awesome. This was a really great chapter! made the fic worth reading (skimming the first 14 chapters.)

thanks for writing.
HerMadnessMac chapter 16 . 4/14/2016
You did a fantastic job with this AU :) I know I said I was hesitant at the beginning, but I read it all the way through to the very end in one sitting (it's now 3:45am). The only thing I would change is the time-skips, but I would only label flashback's end more clearly-that's it. Everything else was great, and I'm so happy you took the time to write this for all your adoring Potterheads.

Of course, I know you must be out in the world working on something probably very far from this fanfiction, but I hope someday you come back to see all the reviews people still leave.
HerMadnessMac chapter 2 . 4/13/2016
I love the way you used a 4 and a half year jump. I definitely didn't want to miss out on all of Ginny's Paris adventures with a "5 years later", but I wasn't sure how you would deal with the whole 5 years of her absence. Loving it so far.
HerMadnessMac chapter 1 . 4/13/2016
Although I am full of twelve kinds of apprehension at this plot line (NOO, DOn'T LEEAVE-also, OCs have never been my favorite), your writing is absolutely gorgeous. Consider me another reader earned :)

Also, I realize you finished this in 2008-when I was in 8th grade-but I hope you still get emails with reviews to brighten your days wherever you are now.
madval29 chapter 16 . 4/11/2016
I just have so many emotions after reading this! It's so wonderful. It's heartwrenching and you never knew what was coming. I know this was like eight years ago but it was amazing. I'm not even that big a fan of this pairing I just started getting into it and this made me start to really like this pairing. I'm honestly in tears right now. I also really have to pee because I refused to put this down until I finished. Thanks you for writing this masterpiece.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2016
Hahahahahah typical spanish, even our magical administration is a chaos. I bet our minister of magic is burning the money destined to frontier control in a personal vacation in Marbella
AlanahLouise chapter 16 . 3/20/2016
This is one of the best pieces of writing I've ever read. I love your portrayal of Harry, I always thought that he'd end up with psychological problems after the war and the Harry you've written was so well done Ivan's even deal. I love all of your made up character. Christian and Brian are absolutely amazing! And Ginny, best potrayal of Gonny I've ever seen. Fabulous work! I'd love to read a sequel to this, even though this story is over ten years old almost.
HelpmeHermione chapter 16 . 3/14/2016
This was one intense fanfiction. I did find myself skimming through the reminiscing, as there was much of that. Mainly it was to get to Harry and Ginny scenarios. Once they got together, well, that was it. Story over. I would loved for you to carry on a bit. The epilogue helped though. I'm glad it wasn't 12 years later and her cranking out kids like most people do because of JKR's version.
Flash Stormcloud chapter 1 . 2/18/2016
Good Lord, where did you learn to write?! You could give Rowling a thing or two about writing, this is bloody amazing!
ElEv240 chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
Wow. Amazing.

This is one of the first Fanfictions I have read and it's too good to believe. I've been looking so long for something that can equal this, and I haven't found anything. I love this story so badly! Im sorry it's over. I'm overwhelmed going back and reading he first chapter, and realizing no Harry and Ginny fic - or any fic at all - can ever amount to this, you're too good.
mscyair chapter 15 . 2/4/2016
It is about a months and a half since I finished this story. It still doesn't get out of my head!
It is so good that you should never read it, because it makes all the other stories look bad.
Strongest story I have ever read. Just perfect.
GinnyGirl chapter 1 . 1/30/2016
I would also like to say that I feel actual, physical pain reading this story. Ginny's feelings are so real and they make me want to scream, "listen to her!" at Harry so badly.
GinnyGirl chapter 1 . 1/30/2016
I can't express how I felt about this story unlike you would like to read an essay. It's real and raw and amazingly written with few mistakes. This is and forever will be my favorite fanfic that has ever been written by anyone! You are a wonderful author and you should be published in the Muggle world too.
bookieHP chapter 1 . 1/22/2016
I LOVE THIS STORY! THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST STORY IN FANCTION! I LUV IT!
Guest chapter 16 . 1/21/2016
AWESOME! YOU ARE A AWESOME AUTHOR!
1,902 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »