Reviews for Seeking Ginny
ericmyrs chapter 16 . 7/18/2015
That was a hard read. I have had my heart defiled by a piece of fanfic.
You made a grown man cry. Hats of to you.
Lydia S. Hall chapter 16 . 7/8/2015
That was a lovely reread I just had!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/5/2015
This is an amazing fan fiction, perhaps one of the best I have ever read thank you so much
artliv chapter 16 . 6/15/2015
its a nice story can you write a sequel or from harrys point of view
pineapple-express96 chapter 16 . 6/14/2015
After rereading this story for the umpteenth time, here's my latest feedback:

I find this story to be so very beautiful. I really do prefer your Ginny to book Ginny. I just love the line at the end of the second to last chapter: "A quiet stillness settled inside of her ... because she knew deep down that he saw her. Harry saw her."

I wasn't even a H/G shipper before this - H/Hr all the way. But you may have converted me.

(I also have an uncanny feeling I've left you this exact review before. But anyhow, can't hurt I suppose.)
Iris Vhia chapter 3 . 6/6/2015
hmmm I think brian and ginny should be a cool pairing and I've got this AWESOME scene in my head with the two of them IT'S SOO COOL!
hinny-lover-12 chapter 2 . 5/18/2015
me rereading fanfictions does not happen a lot congratulations your story is now on my reread list
bonnie Wright chapter 16 . 5/7/2015
This is a fantastic to read and do please keep writing this is a good story and I love it the story is beautiful and good luck for the future

Sincerely bonnie Wright (ginny weasley)
Zalini chapter 13 . 4/11/2015
Amazing amazing chapter. Not too sure if you are still reading your reviews but gosh this story is good just drains me emotionally. You know even though this is a H/G story there aren't many scenes with them together but when they are...boy I just get all the emotion and heartbreak and angst that is so beautifully portrayed through your words. Amazing! I say again!
Rc chapter 2 . 4/6/2015
This chapter was great!
Nila chapter 16 . 3/18/2015
This is the best chapter ever. (I guess its actually an epilogue, but still!)

Please write more!
Nila chapter 14 . 3/17/2015
I love this fanfiction so much!

Especially this chapter.
Nila chapter 13 . 3/15/2015
This is amazing!
Nila chapter 11 . 3/15/2015
This is the best freaking story ever.
Nila chapter 10 . 3/15/2015