Reviews for Seeking Ginny
At Leisure chapter 16 . 6/5/2014
You've written a beautiful story but Chapter 1 and chapter 16 were thr best. That scene at Louvre...ah-mazing. Brilliant.
Vicus Riddle chapter 16 . 5/29/2014
Beautiful!That was absolutely beautiful!
I found this story last week and I had to devour the entire thing twice to make me twice as happy. I need to read it again though (it makes me so fluffy inside).
I love the way Ginny grows through every chapter, and I love every character you added to the story. You made me cry so hard during her confession and I wanted to hug Harry so much through his pain and at the end when he is already with Ginny.
It was an amazing story!
Aaand... If you don't mind, I'd like to translate it to Spanish, which is my mother tongue. I don't have much time to do it, so it'd take some time. But it'd be an honour to translate it and share it with the Spanish speaking fans. Of course giving you full credits for your amazing work.
Thanks so much for creating this amazing story.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/16/2014
so much angst, perfect description of the entire story
Jasminny chapter 16 . 4/19/2014
I re-read your story quiet often. It's one of my favorites and that's saying a lot because I've read a good deal of fanfiction over the last seven years. I never tire of your story and I love the flirtation relationship between Brian and Ginny. Usually I hate non-canon characters in fanfic usually but Brian, Sarah, Christian, and everyone else. They really had such personality and beauty written about them. I am in awe of how well you write your characters. Your story does not get enough credit. It is beautifully done, tastefully humorous, and perfectly told. I am in awe of your skill. Please continue to write more stories like this. You have such talent and I am a fan forever.
blewis61 chapter 16 . 4/8/2014
I just finished reading the story straight through and I am sorry to see it end. You do as excellent job of holding on to the essence of the characters while mashing them your own and telling a great love story. I can't wait to check out anything else you have written (crossing my fingers hoping you had written more). Thank you for an amazing read!
Guest chapter 16 . 4/5/2014
Oh god, this was so hilarious. This made me so happy! Your ending is perfect. "My, Ginny is popular today." HA!

The whole story was brilliant, I liked that it took it's time, and Ginny's life was full, of details, and growing up and new friendships. They were all wonderful to become engrossed with. Yes, at times it did drag on a bit, but it didn't have to do with needing more action. You created a colorful Paris world for Ginny, but maybe if the details had come a little more slowly, it wouldn't have felt like too much too soon. Not sure. Either way, it was all still brilliant. I was in love with her Paris life, and the story's Harry, and Le papillon, and Brian!

Wonderful work!
highlander348 chapter 14 . 4/5/2014
Harry is such a pansy.
Reine de la Mort chapter 16 . 3/9/2014
So, after spending the past 4 hours relentlessly testing the endurance of my perfect eyesight by reading all 165 thousand words of your story, I have one question and one amusing observation to make.

Firstly, what gods-damned drug did you type these words with, because I am of the firm belief that you have employed illegal narcotics in order to make me ruin my eyes to read this. My money's on cocaine. Please let it not be meth. That stuff is horrible.

Secondly, I find it funny that while Fred is alive and whole here, Percy appears to have evaporated into thin air. That's really the only thought that made me giggle, though.

Before I start, let me just say; I think this is a great story. You have some of the best characterisation I have ever seen in the years I've been reading fanfiction. The characters' emotions, motivations, thought processes, everything is so beautifully explained and logical that I could weep. The characters are reacting to situations exactly the way I feel that actual, logical human beings would. So few authors have the ability to write their characters as people and not just convenient plot devices.

The thing is, though. I have complaints about this story, mostly pertaining to the fact that it is AU. In fact, a lot of my complaints are probably rendered invalid by that one fact alone. Which is why I could never really reconcile Harry and Ginny as they are in this fic with the versions of them we have in canon. You've addressed that in your ANs already, I know. Still, despite knowing that this is AU, I can't help but look for connections to the original work. So, while your Harry and Ginny are absolutely, fantastically well-written characters on their own, it felt odd to see two characters I'd come to view a certain way share names with two rather different characters. Especially with the number of OCs you have in your story, I feel like this story would've done much better as a completely original work.
Poison Ivy chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Psst...Poison Ivy again...quick question. What inspired you to write this?
Bella Lestrange chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
I love this story so much!
P.S: The name's Poison Ivy, not Bella. I just changed it to match the story, if you know what I mean. T_T
AquaGaurdian chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
I think that was the longest prologue I have read I'm in my whole life! Haha! I love this story I guess I will find out for my self but I do hope you will put some Harry focus chapters on here so we get his take of what's going on!
Guest chapter 16 . 2/4/2014
I won't lie. Ever since I read the books I just felt like I needed more of the story of these two. Fortunately I stumbled upon your work and it was amazing. It honestly brought me to tears, especially the fallen chapter. Good luck in the future and hope you make a second or something.
Guest chapter 16 . 1/24/2014
This was an amazing storyline. You are a really talented author and I wish you success in future endeavors. :)
Fangirl91 chapter 16 . 1/14/2014
That was amazing. I recently had the fangirl urges to find some HG fan fiction, and that's all I've done for the past 2 weeks. It's really pathetic of me actually. I'm binge-reading.
But anyways, your story was by far the best I've come across and I've read dozens. Ginny's POV and Brian and the ending and depressed!Harry. Oh my. It was outstanding. Have you ever considered writing a book? Just change the names and the whole "wizard" a slept. I'd buy it in a heartbeat. Two thumbs up :)
FatalStarshine chapter 16 . 1/6/2014
Glad to have stumbled into this story. Loved it soo much!
1,850 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »