Reviews for Shenny oneshots (NerdBlossom)
DiegoARL38 chapter 3 . 2/1/2018
You kill me with the intriguing, promising, and short as hell plotlines... It will, undoubtedly, make me sound like a masochist, but keep them coming!
leonard rocks chapter 1 . 1/25/2018
Greetings shenny people.

In my quest to explain the shenny I went back to the queen of romantic fiction, her highness Jane Austen herself. And i came to a startling conclusion.

Introducing, in a universe of Sheldons the Sheldon of Sheldons - the most popular bloke in fiction, Mr Fitzwilliam Darcy.

Mr Darcy is egotistical, he loves talking about himself. He is rude, he is condescending, he knows he is the smartest in the room and he tells people such. Like Sheldon he is tall, he doesn't dance - he leaves Elizabeth in the lurch when she needs a dance partner. He even has a Ramona - Caroline Bingley, and a Kripke - George Wickham.

But he is kind, he gets Elizabeth's screwup younger sister out of a jam, what woman wouldn't fall for that. He is a man of action, unlike Bingley and Leonard. Elizabeth intrigues him because she doesn't put up with his crap. And she gives him the Amy speech when she refuses his marriage proposal.

Jane knew her female readers. she knew they hated her passive heroines, Anne Elliott and Fanny Price and her Amy figure, Mary Bennett. They wanted an Elizabeth, or an Emma.

For 200 years every girl wants Mr Darcy. Why should TBBT be any different?
leonard rocks chapter 1 . 1/19/2018
why don't you lot go the whole 100 yards and marry her off to Kramer himself!
DiegoARL38 chapter 2 . 1/19/2018
I'm not American, so I'm not qualified to comment on your writing. However, I can tell you that I liked this chapter, although I would've loved it more if it included the actual tutoring. Nonetheless, good work, keep it up.
StrangersLikeMe25 chapter 1 . 1/5/2018
I really like your story and hope you'll turn it into a longer one :)
Finally, a new Shenny story!
DiegoARL38 chapter 1 . 1/5/2018
Well, well, well... A new story to read... Looks promising. I'll be looking forward to the next chapter, keep up with the good work.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
Okay this was just I don't probably weird best fits it, as for your a/n people are allowed to review something even if they don't like it. Also insulting another ship will not nice thing to do.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2017
I’m a shamy so I just read this kind of bullshit once in a while because it’s so pathetic and ridiculous, that it’s even funny that you assholes come up with this crap, so keep going!
MoonlessGalaxy chapter 1 . 12/29/2017
YAH, THOSE LAST HUNDRED WORDS WERE AMAZING! Overall brilliant chapter, you Shenny shipper 3 :)