Reviews for My Completely Normal Parahuman: Tantric is Magic
Suzululu4moe chapter 4 . 9/20
How did her powers not recognize panacea?

Lol the marketing strategy chat .

Lol the item . Hmm I wonder if Lisa will keep it or would Taylor repurpose it
Suzululu4moe chapter 3 . 9/20
Ouch lisa’s Dating backstory. Though to be fair I knew a girl who dated a guy who looked very very much like her younger brother . Similar height , similar hair style , similar body figure , same skin tone. Similar clothes style .
Suzululu4moe chapter 2 . 9/20
So that is why . I was like why is she there then I remembered chapter one n Taylor ‘s decision.

Wonder how Lisa will live her new life .
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 9/20
her backstory was kinda similar to Naga the serpent from Slayers and mixed with Venom suit from Spider-Man .

Lol the idea of asking Danny to buy them . Well she could probably get a pre paid credit card n just order them online .

Though I wonder how she knew for sure none of those items also belonged to her dad . There are some things even straight men do if they have a dominatrix of a wife .
Ransworn chapter 19 . 9/18
Update! Updatey little update how you thrill me so.
Great to see things back on track!
YAY NEW CHAPTER, this makes me happy :)
Kaiya Azure chapter 19 . 9/12
...life found a way indeed.
Reishin Amara chapter 19 . 9/12
In Worm you kinda have to wonder why new species aren’t littering the continent sometimes...
dreaddragonknight chapter 18 . 6/19
ok then
Darklion25 chapter 18 . 4/28
That last line OMG I laughed for 5 minutes straight.
Reishin Amara chapter 18 . 4/12
That ending wins the internet for today.
exillion chapter 1 . 3/23
... I'm not sure I want to read about a 15 year old nymphomanic.
TJG1 chapter 18 . 2/24
Taylor could possibly get rid the excess tentacle monster with death by snu-snu and get powered up at the same time.

Given Madison's ability maybe she could make stable versions of the whole fetish of living clothing, living armor, and biosuits, that provide protection and other abilities to their wearer. Also maybe make a nice tentacle version of the fictional creature called a Shmoo (Although when eaten raw maybe they could taste like abalone instead of oyster).
alexc123 chapter 18 . 2/22
Yay, more action with squiggles
Fencer22 chapter 17 . 2/18
Well... this is a thing then... XD