Reviews for The Suicide Letters
wow...that was something special
hermoine04 chapter 2 . 7/20/2004
good...but write sum more on the chap 2 lol
hermoine04 chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
hey this is really good..but the initials should of been just the names but yeh i worked them out...
Alice Dodgson chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
Wow, that was really disturbing! But really, really good. You did a wonderful job of how showing how despair and suicide affect other people. When someone commits suicide, he/she may think that they are doing themselves and the world a favor, but it is usually quite the opposite. Great story.
Robbie chapter 2 . 9/13/2003
Nice work D-K, its a great short story, very cleverly written. I like the way the notes interlink, especially harry's explination of the deaths.

Constructive critisim : The end was a great idea but could have packed alot more punch, still i am willing to admit that that may not have been the fell you wanted :)

Overall 8/10. (hehe im so cheeky)
Swimmingly Yours chapter 2 . 9/3/2003
it's deep, intense... but somehow i found myself laughing. why? i don't know. maybe because we're doign something vaguely like black comedy, maybe it's because i'm just that sort of person who laughs at everything.

oh well. nicely written, though maybe the peter pettigrew bit was a little out of character or was he under a spell too...?