Reviews for Catch a Flame
deborah.bryant.18 chapter 32 . 5/31
OMG! I'm crying here! What a beautiful ending!
VegasGranny chapter 32 . 5/31
Yeeeeesssss! Oh this was awesome! Wow, I like that you didn't try to make it turn out with Dean fully recovered, like nothing happened, but instead let him be more or less permanently injured. And Dean and Cas get their, sorta happily ever after, realistically. It's kinda true that when your spouse dies, your life changes a lot, because you don't keep a connection to their friends without them really. I thought that was interesting that Cas felt that. Thank you for this chapter!
uddelhexe chapter 32 . 5/31
Youuuuu! :D i Am soooo thankful an relieved over the last chapter¡!
VegasGranny chapter 31 . 5/30
Liked Benny's part!
uddelhexe chapter 30 . 5/30
don't you dare to make it WORSE in the epiloque. What are you doing to poor Cas?! that was a ending i was afraid was coming. I so much hoped you would give the lovers at least one happy scene together before you kill Dean. that end was really hard to take.
trina.garner.739 chapter 30 . 5/30
bruh
VegasGranny chapter 30 . 5/29
NO, No, no, NO! You aren't serious. You did NOT do this to us. Crap I ran out of tissue, had to resort to toilet paper. I can't believe this.
Well, now the Ben and Jerry's I was saving is going to soothe this trauma a little. Glad I don't drink.
Hate having to wait to find out if it gets better or if we get a rending funeral scene.
I don't hate you, but you're not my favorite person right now :(
Son of a bitch.
Update faster.
merlouturner chapter 1 . 5/28
Absolutely love this story! I can’t wait to see how it ends.

I would be very interested in an extra chapter with details about this quote - “Cas kissed Dean's forehead. Much like the other had done so long ago in one of the hardest times of Castiel Novak's life.”
uddelhexe chapter 29 . 5/28
I am eager to know how so
you finish the plot in the end
VegasGranny chapter 29 . 5/28
So Mary is back from deep cover assignments with BMoL and somehow still looks young?
Dean is not a happy camper, Sam is clueless, and Adam is recovering in hospital.
Well, next chapter bids to be truly epic
VegasGranny chapter 28 . 5/27
Well I was thinking Dean finally remembered Cas, but no, not happening yet evidently. Not sure about Dean seeing his mom at the end, what that was about, but the convulsions was not a good thing.
Wow, have to wait to find out what's going on now :) at least you said it won't be a long wait!
uddelhexe chapter 1 . 5/22
can't wait for the Update!
trina.garner.739 chapter 27 . 5/22
please tell me you have the next chapter already, I don't know how long I can wait
VegasGranny chapter 27 . 5/22
Hey now, don't blame this on us Ty. Blame your muse if you must.
Not shouting. Gasping and shaking maybe, but not shouting or hating.
So I'm hoping this trauma kick started Dean's memory recovery.
Still one of the best stories out there!
You can make it up to us in the next chapter... come on now, we're waiting. :)
Oh. My. God.