Reviews for Plan on Me
Gwtwfancaro chapter 1 . 2/25
Wonderful Story! You are one of my best Writer in this Community... thanks so much for this...would love to read the Next Charters of your "if After all" Story ...just Love it
Kat8137 chapter 1 . 1/18
Yay! your back with a newby! Loved everything about them trying to navigate around just about feel Scarletts awkwardness so it's heartwarming that Rhett is not as cruel or indifferent to her as would be expected. I like how we know what happened (kinda) with regards to Rhett/Bonnie accident without being told,it will be interesting to see how they will both move forward from this point.
gumper chapter 1 . 1/11
I must have missed this earlier - my own fault as I tend to pass by modern stories - and I'm glad to have found it now.

Really well written (as always) - despite my general aversion to modernity for these two I have to say that Rhett sounds like he is looking GOOD in the "casual" attire...(-;

I'm a little stymied by trying (I think) to match this up exactly with some parallel activity in the book. Now first, I assumed that it was set after he left her/them as he has moved out...but now I'm wondering if it is not quite after the (final) end. Given that he moved out immediately after Bonnie's death (rather than following weeks/months of slowly killing himself and on the heels of Melanie's death/Scarlett's epiphany), is clearly very connected with the children, is borderline friendly with Scarlett, doesn't immediately shake off her physical touch AND responded to an "I love you" on the phone in a comparatively hopeful manner (no "well that is your misfortune!")...this seems like a much more hopeful and less 'final' timeframe for them. Perhaps she never screamed at him that he killed Bonnie (unless she did no in the hospital)...perhaps he isn't quite so adamant that he is done with her...he still lives nearby, seems to intend to stay quite involved with the kids' lives is more than a little sober and communicative with Scarlett... I like it - there is a lot of hope here and a lot more to work with than a potential visit to "keep down the gossip" at some completely unknown point in the future.

Rhett seems much kinder and introspective...Scarlett seems less impetuous and more reflective...the 150 years jump to the future has served them both well!
I had a reel going in my head as I was reading this! Very well written.
A wonderful little Christmas nugget. Loved the alternative storyline. As always your characters are right on target, and yes she was always stronger. Thank you for writing and sharing and hoping for more.
1life2ROCK chapter 1 . 1/1
Super interested to see where you are taking this. I have to say I tend to absolutely adore Modern AUs of Rhett and Scarlett.
I Dream of Spring chapter 1 . 1/1
Awesome first chapter. I like the modernisation of Bonnie's accident. I imagine Rhett looks totally hot in his casual uniform. I can't figure out how Rhett convinced Scarlett to marry him given she was in love with Ashleylooking forward to the backstory here. Bring on Ch 2!
Sarah chapter 1 . 12/31/2017
This is fabulous. As all your writing is. Can't wait for it go continue.
Wiolka chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
Nice! I am waiting for another chapter. Your stories are interesting :-)
lostrocket chapter 1 . 12/29/2017
Adding sweetheart. Well, good effort, Scarlett. At least you tried? Wonderfully clear that closeness and affection with the children is not automatic for her. “To be fair, she had not hoped for much” - ugh. I love how modern versions can just split them open in your hands, like an egg, because then all the messy parts spill everywhere. (Not that this can’t or doesn’t happen in other stories, but you can wield certain things more bluntly in a modern and I guess I just love being malleted over the head like that.) “she was grateful for how easily he made them happy.” This sentence twisted me up emotionally.

His “casual uniform” and the inflation crack - lol!

I think the outline of what happened to Bonnie is clear here. It feels weird to say this about the dead child plot point but I like the twist you’ve shown so far. Curious as to how apparent accident led immediately to Rhett moving out. I hope we get a little more solidity around that and the origin of their relationship in this ‘verse, since it was apparently not love on Scarlett’s part? The entire paragraph with how “she could have loved him this much and not known” - loved it. So curious. Spill!