Reviews for Cry
CosmicEssence chapter 17 . 12/4/2013
excellent. really liked this one and all the reactions and everything. Shippo hitting Inuyasha and Kagome baiting youkai Inuyasha were 2 of my favourite scenes as was the add-ons to episode 52? was it? and the fighting of himself throughout. Very good :D
LadyCash chapter 17 . 3/30/2013
Very nice, I really enjoyed this.
elf mermaid chapter 17 . 10/27/2010
I loved reading this, especially due to the characterizations. :) Thank you so much for writing this! :)
biginuyashafan chapter 17 . 4/29/2009
MOR!
signeoghjtoenvoigj chapter 17 . 4/28/2008
Kawaii! What a sweet story! :3
monykkka chapter 17 . 1/23/2007
ooh this was incredible

i enjoyed your fluff immensely, it was so heart-felt and deep, but more than anything, i enjoyed your incredible portrayals and descriptions of the emotions as they played in them. It just felt so great to actually see them as there are supposed to be - Miroku, wise and cunning, Sango, strong and sister-like to kagome, shippo, young, silly and sad... and kagome, oh god, how i loved your kagome. She's all firey (hope i spelled it correctly :D), strong and full of spirit. Not to mention Inuyasha...

Oh, and the interactions between them were so true-to-the-original and splendid, you got me floating with happiness :)

i hope i made myself clear enough, and i just wanna say this: Thank you for your beautiful writing!
DangerousHunter chapter 17 . 12/28/2006
Great story!
Sarai D. Lee chapter 17 . 9/22/2006
;3

I loved that story so much...

I can't describe it!

Magnifica!
Vampiress Yugure chapter 2 . 2/15/2006
I have had this faved for a LONG time and I just thought I reviewed, seems I have not... ANYWAY! I COMPLETLY LOVE THIS LIL' CHAP! THIS IS LIKE MY FAVORITE EPISODE OF INUYASHA! I LOVE IT!
HADmatter chapter 17 . 12/8/2005
sequel mabye, just a sujestion you have skewl and stuff but keep in mind k
Fyliwion chapter 17 . 11/21/2005
Aw very good story Very nice *applauds*
Inufannum1 chapter 17 . 11/17/2005
That was(sniffs)the most beautiful(sniffs again)ending I have every read.(cries)
DarkWolfYingFa chapter 17 . 11/6/2005
but, what about naraku?
QueenTatooine chapter 17 . 8/24/2005
I like your story. I think you should remove the author's note chapters (15 and 16) they serve no purpose now and merely break up the story.

Regardless this is a very good story, with good descriptive quality and a ddecent story line.

Hoping you will release more stories in the future.

QueenTatooine
Pearl Sheetara chapter 17 . 8/16/2005
*sniff* wonderful, simply wonderful. I shall recomend this to all my Inuyasha crazed friends!