Reviews for Rise and Fall
CryosR chapter 3 . 4/7
I can't believe I never left a review for this story back when I first read it... must have been over a decade ago. I'll touch briefly on a small problem I have with thie story, a bit of an editing error. All the words turn italic and then bold and italic after a certain point. Don't know if that's a slight error with the way this site processes things or something but, but enough nit picking.

This story is just as good as when I first read it years ago and it reminds me why I decided to start writing my own stories. I admit it's a bit hard to grasp Defender's character at first but I think I have an idea now. I love this story and I think it's aged quite wellm still one of the pinnacles of Care Bear Fanfiction, and fanfiction in general, along with "Time of Perils" and "Lucky Seven".

Thank you for writing this story, Phoenix, and for leaving it up for others to enjoy. Now I'm off to bed and then I'll read the rest of these stories.
RustyPete12 chapter 3 . 12/25/2014
I used to think that Care Bears was a show for soft-hearted folk. The way you do it, though, makes it intense! I loved it!
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Wow! I didn't realize that defender bear was one of the orphaned cubs true heart and noble heart found
Reeeeeema chapter 3 . 2/10/2012
Wow this is a really good story. I liked pheonix and his story. Great job.
Sympathy Heart chapter 3 . 3/7/2007
I loved this story so much. It really made me cry when I read the last chapter. Ijust get emotional a lot, especially since my grandfather died a few years ago. So I hope to talk to you soon.
Ceara Ivory chapter 3 . 3/19/2004
This was superb. Hats off to you. I hope you continue with the Defender Bear sagas. I already read the other three and I think they're really great.
lostangel007 chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
I am sorry I have not reviewed this anytime sooner-this is truly an excellent story, I love how he was raised with a phoenix. The beginning of the story gives me chills! Truly a great fic all over. Please keep writing!
sun tzu1 chapter 3 . 10/27/2003
A work of art. This is one of the best Care Bears fanfictions I've read.
Super Klonoa chapter 3 . 7/6/2003

OMG, this has to be the best Care Bears fic I've ever read.

You did an excellent job on this. I give this a five star rating!

Now that I've finished reading it, I must say that I really like your character now.

Keep up the excellent work!
Angel of Death3 chapter 1 . 3/30/2003
Phoenix, I thought your bear looked familiar, which he should, I saw him on the Caring Board. Anyway, I must say this is a GREAT story and I'm glad I found it. Keep writing my friend, Care Bears Forever!
Silver Wolf16 chapter 3 . 3/26/2003
This story is very well written...I wonder if you have ever read my story..I will provide the link if you request seems to have a few elements of my own story and I'm curious as to whether you drew anything from it. Not being accusing or anything :) Just the curiosity of another writer...
PrincessPunky chapter 3 . 3/24/2003
This is a wonderful story!

Martial Arts Master chapter 3 . 3/24/2003
Excellent fanfic! Take that, No Heart!