Reviews for Killa & Bee
cherriesandgin chapter 7 . 2/15
Boston native here-wicked pissah means, like, awesome. Wicked means very, extremely, etc. So someone can be wicked hot (although more likely wicked hawt. This is Bawstin after all!) but wicked pissah hot not so much.
rachel625 chapter 36 . 1/24
This was an absolutely fantastic story! I enjoyed it so much! Thank you for sharing such a great story! I loved badass Killa and Bee!
I read this story a couple years ago and thought about it a few days ago. Four days and done. :) Thank you for sharing your talent, I enjoyed this! And the update. I’ve smiled while reading it. Don’t stop writing, you’re wicked good at it.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/17/2020
Kill a Masen needs a bullet in his head for treating Bella like that. Where did bad ask
Gurst chapter 7 . 11/17/2020
Well that didn't taken long for her to fall at his feet very disappointing.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/17/2020
Women like this I hate wiuldbslapmthe shit out them. Really I am bad ass but got a brain that is mushy because of a good looking guy that is so stupid. Do your Bella is stupi wussy.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/17/2020
Very disappointed about you not having Bella kick his ass . Her pussy side was showing what not as bag ass as you tried to make her be.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/17/2020
Really the best revenge on her parents is by being a slut sick bitch. She still needs to grow the fuck up. She might want to get check for STDs those are still around. Stupid Bee the slut.
vampirelady13 chapter 16 . 11/18/2020
Bella is a fucking idiot If he threatened to kill me I most certainly would not have sex with the bastard. Bella is fucking joke. Edward is an abusive and that is disgusting and makes Bella stupid.
vampirelady13 chapter 12 . 11/17/2020
Good chapter not surprised that would bondbduring that. Thank you
vampirelady13 chapter 11 . 11/17/2020
Ok first you make Charle and his mafia stupid but if they were as stupid as your tying to make them out to be the would of been caught or dead by now so that was stupid. Bella is very irritating women who loose there brains because they see a good looking man is just stupid. Women like I would slap the crap out of Bella would be easy just shown her a picture of Edward she will to stupid to do anything.
pinkshoes81 chapter 36 . 10/22/2020
Love this story, thanks for sharing x
Autumosa chapter 34 . 10/13/2020
Loved it so much! Thank you for sharing xx
Edward-lover0107 chapter 36 . 9/13/2020
I simply adored this story. Thank you for sharing your work with us!
Kristie20 chapter 36 . 9/8/2020
Damn! It was wicked pissa good! Read the whole thing in one go and loved it. Maybe another futuretake will satiate me. Lol, I'll never have my fill for these two, like ever! That's why it was bittersweet when it ended.
Thanks for sharing! You're amazing!
3,533 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »