Reviews for A Hat in Paris
InkCatWarrior chapter 2 . 9/11
This is pawsome. Hope you continue this someday. Keep up awesomeness.
Spellflame chapter 2 . 6/15
Update?
smallroo chapter 1 . 5/15
Hat Kid threw the time piece down to Mustache Girl! I can also imagine Hat Kid finding a list of the rules of how the world of miraculous ladybug works and doing a “This sign can’t stop me, cause I can’t read!”

I hope you continue this story, it’s amazing!
Just a bro chapter 2 . 5/15
I can imagine Snatcher targeting Adrien to torment because he’s angry that Adrien reminds him of himself when he was alive
Miraculous101 chapter 2 . 5/11
PLZ UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE pretty plz!
TimeBlade chapter 2 . 12/3/2019
I looked through your account page and noticed you kinda just ditched a bunch of stories, and this is kinda disappointing. The story is great, but it can’t get better unless you update it.
TimeBlade chapter 2 . 11/25/2019
This is a good story, too bad it isn’t updating anymore.
Angel9999 chapter 2 . 10/31/2019
Oh my-! YES! :D I love this! 3 Good job!
Sombrastrike chapter 2 . 10/14/2019
I am LOVING this! I really like the title card Idea, it really gives it the whole 'Hat in Time' flair. As for Hat Kid herself, you did an EXCELLENT job at nailing her character down, as well as explaining how her magical hats work. Also, what's with that ladybug yarn, can hat kid use it to make a ladybug hat, and use lucky charm?
If that's the case, I wonder if she can make hats based off the other miraculous' as well, like Chat Noir's cataclysm, for instance. That would be cool!

Favorite quote so far: 'Hat Kid is not amused' LOL. Same, Had Kid. Same. XD
Mad King C chapter 1 . 9/10/2019
Can you plz continue this or atleast have someone else continue this
thechickensawesome chapter 1 . 7/22/2019
I hope this happens during death wish so basically snatcher decided to join hat Kid on her journey and when ladybug and cat noir come in the ship and they see snatcher they’re like “oh god it’s a new Akuma” and they start attacking him (but it doesn’t work because he’s not blue) and he’s just like “you can’t hurt something that’s already dead” and they’re like “ wtf did hawk moth akumatize a corpse” and they keep attacking and hat Kid is like “stop he’s my bff” and they’re like “stand back we got this” so hat kid just leaves and eats cereal while they keep attacking snatcher and snatcher is just reading like “are you done yet”
thechickensawesome chapter 2 . 7/22/2019
Neato can’t wait for more
Mad King C chapter 2 . 6/24/2019
Plz continue this
Rose Verdict chapter 2 . 6/5/2019
Heck yeah! This is a fun read already! I can't wait for some more Hat Kid/Miraculous interactions! (i mean, i CAN, i dont wanna rush bc i know how much rushing SUCKS, but im still excited!) I can already see your writing improving, too! Keep up the good work! :DDD
HeroDKnight chapter 2 . 6/2/2019
Oh come on it got interesting i hope you make more soon :D