Reviews for Saturday Stories
GingietheSnap chapter 26 . 8/11/2018
Really, really good! Explains Richelieu’s wording from the coach as Adele was being dragged to her death.
nanaa127 chapter 25 . 8/5/2018
Ah Milady...I do have to give her props for trying. Must have been painful for her to see what she couldn't have. Great job!
Issai chapter 25 . 8/5/2018
Poor Milady... I was really upset when Athos forgot her... in the show.
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 25 . 8/4/2018
OMGGG soo brillant your making my heart break your goood wait excellent at writing these!
enjoyedit chapter 25 . 8/4/2018
This was such a well-observed moment. Really enjoyed this little snippet!
Here's to Saturday!
lenail125 chapter 25 . 8/4/2018
Awwww
enjoyedit chapter 24 . 7/16/2018
Enjoyed this tender moment between Treville and Aramis. I always wish this episode was a two-parter. The backstory of the Musketeers was so interesting, and they had so much to cover.
Thank you.
GingietheSnap chapter 24 . 7/15/2018
Aw, that was sweet.
GingietheSnap chapter 23 . 7/15/2018
Really good. I loved Aramis holding on to his faithful horse while getting stitched. Aramis stating that he hadn’t been slapped by Constance for a while was a great touch.
nanaa127 chapter 24 . 7/15/2018
I think you did a great job of capturing the distress of both Captain and Musketeer!
elbcw chapter 24 . 7/15/2018
Another good one. Very thoughtful.
(I did read last week's, and that was equally good...'cos they all are!).
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 24 . 7/14/2018
You always have me at Savoy and its always different emotion wise clapppping!
LordLady chapter 23 . 7/14/2018
Thought I had commentet on the previous. To my deffence I read it 3 am after a party, so had i commented it woulf probably have been more gibberish then usual.

As always loving these short but oh so sweet stories. H/c Aramis is always a3. And I have a thing for D'art being a medic using Aramis as pin cushion .

Always live som C comming from Treville as well.
Snow-Glory chapter 24 . 7/14/2018
awwww I remember you sharing this story. Lovely scene between the two.
nanaa127 chapter 23 . 7/10/2018
I would say of all people, Aramis would understand being distracted by a lady. Good thing those first-time stitches were on the back of Aramis' head and not the front...