Reviews for The Ghost of Grimmauld Place
Iittleblackridinghood chapter 50 . 3/13
I love this story please continue!
Rav3nsRemorse chapter 50 . 2/24
More please!
diamonds-gone-black chapter 50 . 1/26
I just got sucked right into this! I love Marlene and her whole attitude so much! Also, maybe I missed it, but what exactly is Hermione's animagus form? and I cannot wait to see her freed.
Patiently (but not actually patient) awaiting the next chapter.
RhodaBush chapter 50 . 12/3/2019
More soon please
FreyaWrackspurt chapter 50 . 11/17/2019
Nah, just teenage girls... well teenagers in general. It's probably all those hormones combined with a not fully developed brain .
In any case, this chapter was fun! Thank you for the update
FreyaWrackspurt chapter 49 . 11/17/2019
Baby Tonks makes me smile
Guest chapter 50 . 10/28/2019
It's amusing hearing Lily say Severus may consider her a mascot or pet when she's the one who has him on a short leash.

The kiss made me sick to my stomach. It was nothing more than a form of manipulation. She gives and withholds affection the same way pets are trained with treats. Right now Severus is being a 'good boy' and has earned a treat. One which is quickly taken away when she is displeased.

I strongly suspect her reluctance to go out with James has more to do with her conditioning methods than disinterest.
RAV3N R1PP3R chapter 50 . 10/25/2019
Yay! Loved the update hun! Looking forward to more updates as always! Also the badger certainly suits, hehe. And curious with this last bit you threw at us, only to leave us on a cliffhanger. (You’re very good at that!) I’m curious what Lily’s angle is.
Kawisdom chapter 50 . 10/24/2019
You made Lily really likeable in two brief scenes. The "stop bothering me" card was worth a chuckle even as it proved that James is very dense. Then she was jealous of the other women in Severus's life and so happy that she was his first kiss. It's a reminder that they were truly close once, even if she will end up married to another man. That can be a tough balance. You aren't writing a changed history story in the huge sense. Hermione's presence created subtle ripples instead of a tidal wave of changes. Sometimes it helps to have reminders of why these people, like Lily and Regulus, mattered to those who survived. Hope to see more soon!
Kawisdom chapter 49 . 10/24/2019
I wonder how meeting Tonks will end up affecting Regulus. I know he still faces a bad end because so much of the future is already known, but it's still good that he got the chance to see these members of his family, to have a day when he and Sirius could just be charmed by their little cousin together.
Of course Tonks noticed the nose. It's among Snape's most notable features.
FallenSkye24 chapter 50 . 10/24/2019
so glad your back, I have missed your updates, and 2 chapters no less woohoo!, I'm so glad reg got to meet Dora and spend some time with Sirius, also shocked that lilly kissed sev!
Lucyole chapter 50 . 10/23/2019
Really good chapters Hermione is happy for Regulus and Sirius that they can see their cousins but the trust between Regulus and her is shaky and she didn't know whether they will be a couple again or not. Lilly kissed him but then gets odd about his hair and that he danced with someone gosh can that poor bloke not dance with some other girl without Lilly getting all prissy about it as if his world should only be around her and then she got all hapoy finding out it was his first kiss poor guy. More please that would be great *cookies for inspiration and the great work*
viola1701e chapter 50 . 10/23/2019
Oh, Severus has a soft spot for Hermione !
Snaperipper chapter 50 . 10/23/2019
Great chapter. I love a young and confused Severus.
Guest chapter 48 . 10/23/2019
I’m so excited for this update.