Reviews for The Ghost of Grimmauld Place
I'm completely engrossed in your wonderful story.

All the evidence seems to indicate Regulus used the curse knowingly. I think Dumbledore has something to do with it. Anyone who loved and had any claim to Harry was conveniently taken out of the picture. That just left Dumbles in the role of mentor to a young man who would be raised to be a sacrificial lamb.

Eagerly waiting for the next chapter.
Cecilia chapter 42 . 9/11
I just love the storyline!
Hermione and Regulus are perfect for each other and also your writing skills are amazing!
Hope you'll update soon
My heart breaks for young Severus.
FallenSkye24 chapter 42 . 8/29
hope your ok update soon
FreyaWrackspurt chapter 42 . 8/22
Oh Lily. So fast to jump to conclusions. Thanks for the chapter
Salovi chapter 42 . 8/14
Oh, the dreams! I loved the dreams about Sirius and Remus (although that's not clear to Hermione) and that night in the shrieking shack, brought on by imagining Regulus in Azkaban. That was so good. I also really liked the description of how Severus duels; I could definitely picture it.
Lucyole chapter 42 . 8/14
Poor Regulus for going trough these suspicion for something he didn'the do and they don't even found any proof that he was it and they even didn'the search for another culprit really Dumbledore is an idot but I love it how Hermione is standing by his side and Serverus too the dueling training is cool now we are all suspicous what Regulus es mother want and what is behind her invitation that will be interesting no doubt please write more thank you * cookies for you*
viola1701e chapter 42 . 8/13
I can understand if Severus is a little jealous…...Hermione is fiercely protective and loyal. If only Lily was a little like her his life would be so much easier
lia.a.karas chapter 42 . 8/13
Back to harry please
Kichigai17 chapter 42 . 8/13
Wooo! I love this story! It's such an awesome twist going back and forth in time, they're both equally compelling!
Nova5621 chapter 42 . 8/12
Eee! Christmas at the Blacks.
I'm really glad that Hermione continues to be on Regulus's side. They're so cute.
BookwormKW chapter 42 . 8/12
Hmmmm, wonder what will happen? Excited to find out :)
Fantomette34 chapter 42 . 8/12
Super chapter again !
I loved the passage when Hermione gets her claws in front of Lily Evans...
Hermione and Severus are invited to the Black ? It intrigues me, I can not wait to know more:)
FallenSkye24 chapter 42 . 8/12
oh boy
Lucyole chapter 41 . 8/12
whoo they got nearer to free Hermione that is amazing news and Hermione is pissed of at Dumbledore for accusing her friends for doing something he didn't I would and just being as prejudiced towards Slytherins, as Slytherins are towards muggles and muggelborns really all that crap they should get rid of that housesorting already it only serves as a divider towards family and friends even, really good chapter I like it. *cookies for you*