Reviews for The Power of Titans: Another world, Another story
RoBlu321 chapter 1 . 4/23
So.. basically everything started because Eren's dad was so blind and deaf, to do not notice Jean wasn't his son?... I mean, I know he has glasses but.. damn XDD.
Master Shorty 11 chapter 9 . 4/23
I... can't... believe you killed off Levi... *Wipes tears away and pulls hoodie down* I'm not crying... stupid onion ninjas... But, fantastic chapter, and I highly enjoyed it. Just, a little bit more grammer, and, remember, make sure two people don't talk in the same paragraph. All in all, great chapter... Levi... go away! Onion ninjas... DX

Master Shorty 11 chapter 8 . 3/26
This Chapter was a treat and I enjoyed it. The cockroach would be my mom and most likely my older sibling. I would take out a huge object, that was not really needed, and smash the cockroach with a laugh XD Minor grammer mistakes, but, just remember, make sure you have people talk in different paragraphs. So that it makes stuff easier to read. But, that's all, Kira.

Master Shorty 11 chapter 7 . 3/10
I've had some problems too XD But, this made my day. Sorry, I went to sleep and then I woke up realizing I forgot to read this LoL I loved it where Levi said, "Oh, and you can call us the jocks. And you're one of us now." I died. XD And, with the whole Pastor Nick and his Priests with the whole Saint Jean thing, I was laughing. XD This is probably my favorite Chapter.

Master Shorty 11 chapter 6 . 2/21
I laughed so hard with the "D**** Isaymeh didn't draw it out," XD This Chapter was probably my favorite because it had my favorite character, named Levi Ackerman. I also laughed at the "Surveycon Regricorp," LoL Marco was funny how he knocked XD But, here's a thought, since Eren is dead, does that make Mikasa sort of like Jean, and since Marco is still alive, does that make Marco like Mikasa? Sort of over-protective of Jean? BTW: I am so late LoL I didn't know you updated until I went to your Profile, which is weird because I followed the Story XD I would say, try making people talk in different sentences/paragraphs. That way, it's easier for the Readers to tell who's talking. And, maybe just a tad bit more detail, but, your detail is getting better, just a little bit more. Ciao.

Master Shorty 11 chapter 5 . 1/24
A little bit more detail, but, this was as funny as ever. My favorite part was BANG! LoL and "Good, have fun being bait," XD This was pretty funny, but, if you have different people talking (I JUST noticed this) have it where there is a gap in between them like:
Levi groaned as he landed on a building, he looked down as a Titan was ready to open it's mouth, revealing all of the remains of his team mates. "Looks like I'll have to kill both of you."

"Got your back! Captain!" Petra yelled as she killed the two Titans.

Master Shorty 11 chapter 4 . 1/22
This is pure awesomeness. I nearly died of laughter LoL I thought it was great where Jean went to give the soldier a piece of his mind, but, then his stomach growled. LoL I can't breath now. It's just funny and clean. I like it how you do the Sh*t thing instead of the other word... XD

Those references to a
AOT in 9 minutes made me laugh hard.
Master Shorty 11 chapter 3 . 1/15
LoL! This Chapter was so FUNNY! All of them were like "Eren. Eren. Eren. Eren." And, then Oh! Yeah, that was my second guess! LoL!

Master Shorty 11 chapter 2 . 1/15
"Let's do it for the chicks!" YEAAAAHHHH!" I lost it! XD My sister is probably so ticked off that you killed Eren off XD

Lieutenant Myst chapter 3 . 1/14
He bit his tongue, reminded me of Oluo,
Anthiese chapter 2 . 1/5
I couldn't stop laughing at this. It was so well done. You really know how to write humor. You do it in a way where it doesn't get old or boring. And I don't know if I said this before, but I really like your writing style. It seems different to me and unique. Anyway, I really enjoyed how this chapter turned out and I'm looking forward to more laughs in the next chapter.
Nice, can't wait to see the next chapter.
Anthiese chapter 1 . 12/31/2017
This was actually pretty interesting. This was my first time reading an Attack on Titan story. I really like how Jean is the main character in this. Also, I like your style of writing. The interactions between the characters was nicely done too. I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter!
Lieutenant Myst chapter 1 . 12/31/2017
Nice! Now what do you think Jean's titan form will look like?