Reviews for Honeydale
Fortitude chapter 2 . 4/9/2018
So when is this getting M rated just so Touma can get a threesome lemon scene with Misaki and Othinus.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/9/2018
Most of KK's works are explicitly incompatible with one another, which makes the crossovers hold a certain je ne sais quoi stemming from the ridiculous excuse to enable it and the events knowingly build onto the ridiculousness. For some reason I'm reminded of that when reading this.
Majin Othinus chapter 1 . 4/10/2018
Hope that it doesn't take another 4 months for Chapter 3 cause Chapter 2 got me really hyped!

Hope to see more exposition with regards to the characters/plot but I think it will be addressed as more content is released.

Keep up the good work!

More Power to ya from the Philippines.
Dark.Lord0 chapter 2 . 4/9/2018
Liked it
L2X chapter 2 . 4/9/2018
Great update.

I'm curious though if the students still have their canon friendships. I know that Misaka is still friends with Kuroko and by extension Uiharu and Saten, so that's alright. Hopefully Touma still has his guy friends in Alpha Team and his other friends in A Certain High School. But seeing Misaki have no real friends outside of this small group is rather sad. Hopefully Touma commits to edging her to make friends with those she can use her abilities on. Like Drill-haired girl.

I find it quite enjoyable how two characters who are deeply in love with Touma, but restrain themselves because of circumstance (Othinus being small and Misaki unability of being remembered) but if these were removed they become borderline obsessive to Touma.

But I have to take issue with the ending. Brutally torturing Deadlock to death? Okay, that's acceptable they hurt Touma. Capturing Stiyl and Kanzaki and putting them in the same level as Deadlock? I like these characters and seeing them like this isn't the best, but they hurt Touma so it's okay under these circumstance. Forcing Index to watch all of this? This is where I have to draw the line. I find no rational reason for Othinus to subject Index into this mess. But I'm willing to cut some slack that Othinus does have a good reason that is given later.

Lastly I hope Misaki really push forward on the offensive with Touma. With the blessing of Othinus of course.
whwsms chapter 2 . 4/9/2018
Ohhhh, ... Kayyyyy; seems the (*cough-cough*) "relationship arrangement" between Touma, Othinus, Misaka and Shokuhou has been explained, thereby answering one of two questions in my review of Chapter 1.

And with this chapter, things are getting (to say the least) weirder. Well, I'm willing to stick around... anything specific, can always PM.
L2X chapter 1 . 4/4/2018
Huh, this was a very surprising good read. Really enjoy how you established the character dynamics here.

Especially Touma's relationship with Othinus, a bit too sexually minded but I'll forgive it to just Othinus making her claim.

Hopefully you'll continue with this story as it really changes the canon story.
LexArch chapter 1 . 1/13/2018
So Othi-chan isn't a magic god? And the story it reminds me of those phases hell Touma had to go through. It's just my speculation, but you can make it an incident that takes place in one of those worlds. It might canonically explain why Touma and Othi-chan are together... and I don't think memory manipulation is impossible for a magic god.
Either way, I am following it...
whwsms chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
Similar to what was said regarding another story:

To Aru Fanfiction ... the Final Frontier.

This is another voyage of the character ship 'O-T-P' (Othinus-Touma-Pairing).

Its ongoing mission (maybe): to re-tell previously-established story arcs ... to seek out new scenarios and new character ships (e.g. Mikoto x Misaki) ... to boldly go where few fanfics have gone before.

'Follow Story' box checked - Carry On, then.
Majin Othinus chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
As you can guess from my Avatar, OTP is my jam!

Interesting concept, I've never seen any fics with this type of twist. More please!