Reviews for Not Myself
griezz chapter 70 . 3/22
Finally completed "Not Myself" after a marathon reading session. This is the best X-Men frantic that I can remember. Christy is a fantastic character, and I love the portrayals of Emma, Mystique and the Cuckoos. True, some things seemed a little off, in terms of events, but then that has to be attributed to the time when this story was actually written (10 years old and counting...). Obviously, there is no way to know ahead of time what the Marvel editors had planned, such as M-Day and the Decimation, but even if she didn't know ahead of time, I imagine that it would be wonderful to see Christy and Emma going through them together.
The only thing I regret not seeing is a quiet talk between Christy and either Rachel Summers or Magneto; their respective experiences in the "Days of Future Past" and the WWII concentration camps would give them a clear understanding of what Christy went through on her world.
I know there are sequels to read. Heading there now...
griezz chapter 18 . 3/20
Okay... this story is a decade old, and I have no clue whether the author still reads notes here, but I have to say this: this story is AWESOME! More than any self-insert or some storyline reiteration, this was a fascinating story with original ideas & characters. I am well and truly hooked! Christy is one of the best X-Men original characters that I've seen!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Id be interested in a Christy Taylor/star wars crossover one for each trilogy even unless you use some creative leway to make it so a mutant will live 2or3 centuries so they remain in their physical primes throughout the Anakin trilogy and the Luke trilogy but instead of just Christy going to the star wars verse make it a raven/sage/Emma / possibly mystique pairing and have all of them go with her plus annie and her quintuplet lovers the stepford cuckoo's going to
kbaucco chapter 70 . 10/25/2014
This is the most well written fic I've ever read. You truly have a talent. I loved it.
ViolentBeauty1313 chapter 70 . 8/21/2014
It took me a while to read this entire story but I loved every chapter of it! I was a little sad to see it end but I liked how you wrapped things up. I really like Christy's character and how you portrayed her past. Great job! I look forward to reading your other stories.
Greatazuredragon chapter 70 . 8/13/2014
Very good story, excellent work, good job.
Greatazuredragon chapter 27 . 8/12/2014
Very nice, and why do I get the feeling Emma and Chris will end up together?
Very good story, good work.
Greatazuredragon chapter 15 . 8/12/2014
This has been a great story so far, a very good idea that you developed nicely, great work.
Dracowoman chapter 70 . 6/10/2014
great job.

5/5
Cookie Montser chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
It feels like I've jumped into the middle of a story. Who is Christy? Why doesn't she know anyone she's supposed to. What in the world is happening? Who is Annie...?
Vampwriter chapter 70 . 4/14/2014
Ya know, reading this again, especially the later chapters, make me really think this story needs a bit more resolution to it. You kind of left a whole lot unresolved. It really doesn't feel right that Sophie was left so heartbroken. Not to mention I would like to see if Jean finally finds out what Scott did and if she divorces his worthless butt. I'm right there with him being one of my least favorite characters in the bunch. This fic really does deserve a sequel of its own. If for no other reason than Sophie needs it...
Dammit... Now I'm depressed... Need to go find something with a bit of amusement to cheer me up again.
Solarn chapter 69 . 2/18/2014
Damn, I finally found this fic again after years of not even remembering what it was called, and it's just as good as it was when I was a teenager. You created something lasting here, I hope you know that. You should be extremely proud.
Guest chapter 27 . 1/3/2014
every time emma gets inside the main characters mind and start looking through memory's i just feel like saying (in the last episode of survivor of apocalypse) then i remember the last chapter and then say (and now) seriously it's awesome reading about the main characters past it feels like i am watching the walking dead you know the really really good episodes *yeah this fan fiction is THAT GOOD!*
SixPerfections chapter 70 . 11/22/2013
This... was epic.
Guest chapter 70 . 11/8/2013
I'd like to see more expansion on annie's relationships with the girls...