Reviews for On Earth as it is in Hell
LiquidSky chapter 17 . 1/10/2003
Great chapter as always, I like how you're portraying Seifer, he's one of my favorite characters so I'm glad to that you're showing him in a positive way. Everything else was great too, you're getting their personalities down really well. I guess all I can do now is wait for the next chapter...hope its soon.
Marco LeonStrife chapter 17 . 1/9/2003
First, and most importantly: It's YOUR fucking story. Not anyone else's. If they don't like it, they can read it, or shove it up their asses. Their choice.

Secondly, This was a very, very well written story. Lots of Quistis, I was happy. You're making Seifer likeable, and I appreciate that, as I loathe the usual Seifer.

Thirdly, God, I don't care whats the norm! I hate Squinoa, and I will never stop thinking Rinoa's a slut. Whee, I'm overlyopinionated man!

Lastly, my stories weren't...that...bad...Ok, yes they were, but once Im done with all my damn school projects I WILL revise them, and erm...Make you eat your words! ::Nods sagely::

Great chapter, in utter anticipation of the next chapter.
Yorun chapter 17 . 1/9/2003
To be honest, I thought you were a chick O_o

Anyway, I got a feeling this chapter was a tad better than the others. Really good! Just one question... If Seifer had their ultimate weapons, what weapons do/did they use?
Cap'n Pirate Monkey chapter 17 . 1/9/2003
Not a seiftis fan myself, but hey, doesn't matter. i'm reading this cause it's kick ass and cause it's zellphie!

I love the yin/yan allusion...very romantic :)

Anyways, seifer is as kick ass as ever and with zell's new spine...should be interesting... :)!

Keep going

TIO
Zachere chapter 17 . 1/7/2003
Still going strong, I see. I like it as much as I ever did. An interesting read. Characterization is almost dead-on, the plot is intruiging. There are some grammar errors that are extremely distracting, however. You're contraction of you are, and it's contraction of it is, the possessive your and its seem to be used at random. Sometimes they're used correctly, and sometimes not. The writing is decent otherwise, but I can't wrap my mind around the excellent plot and these basic grammar errors. I remember you had multiple writers working on this, so maybe that would explain it, but I highly suggest you run chapters through a basic grammar-check before posting. Or get a beta.

The relationship between Seifer and Quistis seems to come out of left field. I have no objection to any pairing if it's done well, but saying that Quistis was always the closest to Seifer? That's CERTAINLY not canon. I'd accept it if this was AU, but you say it's not. So what gives? If I were you I would have skipped all that about them being close and just taken it from scratch. It would be a lot more believable and interesting.

At any rate, I like this, and I'm looking forward to more. Cheers.
Fang Xianfu no I didn't sign in. So sue me chapter 17 . 1/7/2003
Marco doesn't like Zelphie? *gasp*

I'm not even going to START on why it's probably the easiest pairing to explain. That it makes the most sense. That... I'm going to be quiet now.

Another interesting chapter. Fun. But when's something big and immense and huge going to happen? Hmm?
Marco LeonStrife chapter 16 . 12/30/2002
I hate Julian. And Seifer, but that's a given. Ugh, I despise Quiefer, but I'm sure if you can make such a nice Zelphie, you can do an equally nice Quiefer...But blargh. Anyhow, this was a great chapter, except for the depressing fact that I realized that I have now read all of your chapters so far, and I will thus have to wait for another entry. .
Marco LeonStrife chapter 15 . 12/30/2002
::Gasps:: Squall and Rinoa are engaging in premarital sex! The shame! The horror! The erm...Yeah.

Why...Why...Why? Oh well...Poor Quistis. Everyone got a piece of the pie in this chapter...except Quistis! She better get a big piece in an upcoming chapter! Or erm...I dunno. .
Marco LeonStrife chapter 14 . 12/30/2002
::Pauses::

!

Sorry, had to let that out...RINOA, freaking RINOA being the best thing to happen to Squall? OMG, thats hillarious! I'm surprised Squall hasn't committed suicide yet with that annoying little...

Ok...Holding it in...Whee.

Short chapter. Its one in the morning, and because this chapter was short, it forces me to have to read another chapter so I don't feel cheated...
Marco LeonStrife chapter 13 . 12/30/2002
Ya know, there are feminists who would have a field day with this chapter. Both of the females are weak and unconscious and relying on the strong men to save them, and protect them from incoming damage. I however, would just like to add that Quistis isn't THAT weak and isn't the fainting type. She IS the perfect time, the immaculate type, the immortalized Madonna type, the essence of feminine perfection type, the ideal of beauty type, the willowy lily maiden type, the...

Erm...got carried away...sorry.

Great chapter, very interesting, and I hope this Julian bastard gets his ass kicked. Just out of curiosity though, what made you choose the name Scott?
Marco LeonStrife chapter 12 . 12/26/2002
::Blinks:: "Grunting at the surprising weight"? Quistis doesn't have surprising weight! Quistis is perfect, immaculate, and flawless! ::Nods:: That includes having the body of ::Thinks:: Jennifer Aniston! So...yeah! And...you knocked Quistis unconscious! How dare you!

LoL, I had to do that. Not serious of course. Great chapter, looking forward to more!
Marco LeonStrife chapter 11 . 12/23/2002
Very, very nice chapter. I love how Squall and Quistis are teamed up together, and will probably feel uncomfotble as they struggle to hold their feelings for one another at bay...*.*

LoL, Very well written. Is it any wonder that Siren would reject Scott after her made a perverted thought tough?

Poor General Caraway...Oh well...minor character anyways...
Ptraci chapter 16 . 12/23/2002
I read chapters 1 - 15 on another site (in one sitting!) and came here just to read this chapter. I love this story! Keep writing more cause i really wanna know what happens next. This chapter has more humor than some of the others and i love the cafeteria scene with michelle and the bit where Zell and Selphie climb out of the ceiling. I don't think there was anything in this chapter to be improved but i'll be glad if i'm proved wrong!
Marco LeonStrife chapter 10 . 12/22/2002
Interesting, and getting good...Hm. Too bad Zell ruined his suit though.
Marco LeonStrife chapter 9 . 12/21/2002
Hm. Im glad one of the characters admires Quistis at least.

Quite good still. Very interesting, all of it. I find this all fascinating.
263 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »