Reviews for On Earth as it is in Hell
Yorun chapter 15 . 12/8/2002
Always a pleasure. really good about the mail. Coz honestly... I had forgotten about this.. sowwy!

really good. really interesting. and... ZELL RULES!
jilly chapter 15 . 12/7/2002
Impressive! I feel moved by it! I love final fantasy getting in touch with the world and cruel justice. Yummy! I beg of you to for continuation for I can only blather at this time! P.S. don't let this get to you head. Anywho the best stories take time. great work!
Jee Simovia chapter 14 . 11/30/2002
Ebert and Roeper give it two thumbs up! Then again, they give everything two thumbs up. Some crtics... Anyway, good story. Mind Candy...
Feral Strike chapter 14 . 11/28/2002
Oh my god!

*_*

*IS STRUCK DUMB*

Caleb Nova, this was AMAZING!

And you told me it wasn't any good!

LIAR! this is AWESOME!

*cries* so, so well written!

-TIO (Voodoo Fyrefly)
LiquidSky chapter 14 . 10/10/2002
I love this story, it's like a really cool Si-fi movie, but with a hell of a lot better plot than most I've seen. I like the way you involve both our world and the FF world, it takes a lot of talent and imagination to pull it off as well as you are. Great job. Let me know when you post the next chapter.
LiquidSky chapter 10 . 10/10/2002
This story just draws me deeper and deeper as I read, it is obvious that you have put a lot of thought into it. Good chapter, I'm now off to read the rest.
Yorun chapter 14 . 10/10/2002
This is one helluva story. You seriously should update this. You actually made me wanna play mo ff8. I'm gonna install it now... update will ya!
LiquidSky chapter 4 . 8/27/2002
You introduced the bad guys! I was wondering when that would happen. Anyway, very well written chapter and I'm going off to read the next one.
tigerofthewind chapter 14 . 8/26/2002
W00T! Another chappy! I'd been waiting SO LONG for an update! The psuedo-reality thing is AWESOME! I must say, I love this story. Now, it shall go on my favorites list.

~tiger~*is smiling and adding ficcy to favorites list*
Avon Belac chapter 13 . 8/13/2002
Tell me this Nova- why isn't this story labeled humor? It's made me laugh more than anything else today, and is far funnier than your 'funny' stories. Reviewing this story is like examining something you might find under your refridgerator- unpleasant and a waste of time. I leave you with this. Unpost this story. Now.
LiquidSky chapter 3 . 7/24/2002
I am truly liking this story, I love that you incorporated science with something that is well written and entertaining. This is definately going on my favorites list.
LiquidSky chapter 2 . 7/23/2002
Wow. This story is really good so far. You are a great writer, seriously. And this chapter was by no means boring. So, I'm off to read the next one. Great job!
tigerofthewind chapter 13 . 7/23/2002
Scott is a hole in time and space? Erm. Sounds interesting, but what does it have to do with the plot? Is he gonna BLOW THEM UP or something? Whoo-hoo!*does Selphie-like cheer* NO! It's the end! Blast you!*howls* Festering bat turds! It's not fair! I HAVe to know what's going to happen now!

~tiger~*is dangerously perturbed*
tigerofthewind chapter 11 . 7/23/2002
FFX was really good. The ending was...odd, but I can look past that. Still, my favorite by far was 7. For some reason, Aeris was my all-time favorite character(although Rydia wasn't far behind). Oh, wait, I take that back. I'm officially obsessed with Zell. But Aeris was my favorite girl character. Hee. Yes...that's it...

~tiger~*is reminiscing*
tigerofthewind chapter 10 . 7/23/2002
Erm. It looks like George Dubya's gettin' involved, hunh? Hee, this could be bad. So, is Scott ever going to tell them that they're all a Playstation game? The reactions would be interesting.

~tiger~*is plotting*