Reviews for On Earth as it is in Hell
tigerofthewind chapter 9 . 7/23/2002
So, they're planning on exploiting magic to take it back to our world? Eep!

~tiger~*is looking over shoulder for crazy-men*
tigerofthewind chapter 8 . 7/23/2002
Where is Julian's base?

~tiger~*is lacking strategy guide*
tigerofthewind chapter 7 . 7/23/2002
Oh. My. The plot thickens. Crude humor thrown in with Irvine for a bit more light-heartedness. Am heading on to next chapter.

~tiger~*are grammatically inkorrect*
tigerofthewind chapter 6 . 7/23/2002
Whoops. There went all hopes of a rescue thingy, or something. Who is the 'being' that's interested in all of this? I must know!

~tiger~*has problems*
tigerofthewind chapter 5 . 7/23/2002
I repost chapters that haven't got any reviews to keep my name on the recent list.

~tiger~*is devious*
tigerofthewind chapter 4 . 7/23/2002
No, this isn't random drivel! I'm very interested to see where this will go, next. Thanx a million for your review, it really helped!

~tiger~*is no longer depressed*
tigerofthewind chapter 3 . 7/23/2002
WoW, this is nifty so far! I never really thought about using science for self-insertion. . .*is stupid* Well, I must read on.

~tiger~*is erm. . .IS*
Sergeant Phoenix chapter 13 . 7/16/2002
interesting. I never have anything bad to say about your stuff, man. Keep it comin'.
Jee Simovia chapter 12 . 5/1/2002
Mmmm.. Very good. Please don't make us wait too long for the next installment. A heck, put it up whenever you want. Soon mayhaps?
FangXianfu chapter 11 . 3/30/2002
Wow! I'm so cool!

I have no idea what I'll ask for, if anything. Rest assured it won't be anything massive.

Where's the rest of the story? It's been MONTHS since it was last updated.

And FFX has been pushed back to 5/31. Square are mad. Mad, I tells ya!
Fierce Deity chapter 11 . 2/14/2002
I really love this story, and I want to know how they'll all (especially Quistis)react when/if they find out that they're video game characters! Don't stop now whatever you do!
Golden Fenix chapter 1 . 2/6/2002
This is a really good story! I wish I could write like that... Anyway, good luck with your writing.
Entei chapter 1 . 1/20/2002
Two words.

DON"T STOP!
Caleb Nova chapter 11 . 1/18/2002
Oh, to Fang Xianfu.. Sorry I didn't give you the heads up this chapter, but yes, Julian's Base is on Long Horn Island. I suppose there should be some sort of prize... But I have nothing to give. If you think of something you want from me that doesn't actually involve cash, I'll think about it.
Fang Xianfu chapter 11 . 1/18/2002
Another wonderful chapter! I would ask to co-write a chapter with you, but I'll never have the time, with Fate of Io ( .org) taking up every minute of my life. By the way: FFX doesn't come out in the UK until 03/01 :'( but I can't wait to get it.

If you wan to sign up for a column, email Xing (I think at but I'm not sure) and ask. You might be allowed, though, because they're supposed to be about FanFiction (although wherre would fanfiction be withour games?).
263 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »