Reviews for On Earth as it is in Hell
Leviathan chapter 4 . 9/23/2001
ooh, ooh! You have a pet mongoose? THAT IS SO KEWL! WHAT'S HIS NAME, WHAT'S HIS NAME? (or is it a girl...?)
Leviathan chapter 3 . 9/23/2001
OMG, I love this concept! Kick-ass!
Leviathan chapter 2 . 9/23/2001
Hm..odd enough, this chapter DIDN'T bore me, I'm quite a bit interested in this type of thing. The fact that this is going to get better guarantees that I'll be reading the upcoming chapters! Very nice writing skills.
FangXianfu chapter 1 . 9/20/2001
oh yeah, more praise of this story: nice use of the 2nd person in this pseudo-chapter. It's a very rare thing to see.
Noodles3 chapter 6 . 9/4/2001
Cool! Great story so far! Especially the part about the Earth's History...

Well, I can't really review 'cause I'm in school right now (T.T) But I will when you update!

FangXianfu chapter 5 . 8/26/2001
I think i said the word amazing too many times there... O_o
FangXianfu chapter 6 . 8/26/2001
Oh. my. god. This story is too amazing for words. Nice use of Gelllern's Thesis, too. This is absolutely amazing, and, like so many hit films (can you say 'The Truman Show'), it could be true, there's just no way to prove it. I am now obsessed with works by Caleb Nova. You are an AMAZING writer. *kneels and presses forhead to ground in worship* All hail Caleb Nova, Divine Writer Of Amazing Works, Fanfiction Or Otherwise. You kick more butt than electric butt-kicking machine with the $5000 butt-kicking nozzle. You are too amazing. This story is SOOOOOOOO amazing, I can't even begin to describe it. Subtle, word use, etc, etc. And also, I'm lazy, can I just steal your explanation of Gellern's Thesis, and give you credit for it? Email me at toxinsoldier . Ok? You are too amazing for words. (And, no, that wasn't just me sucking up to get you to say yes. I really do think everything I said here. You are amazingly amazing.)
FangXianfu chapter 3 . 8/26/2001
Hey... I'm gonna use Gellern's Thesis. I've written an other-world story, and Gellern's Thesis fills a nice little plot hole. Thank you, Caleb! And this fic seems WAY cool. Kudos to you, my man!
JTS chapter 6 . 6/27/2001
Chapter Six: Beautifully written and excellently worded. I see how it applies, but what about the rest of the story?
Meirelle chapter 5 . 5/16/2001
This is how I was before I read the story:

This is how I am after I read the story:

It's really, REALLY good and i like your writing style!
Jee Simovia chapter 5 . 5/7/2001
Thanks Caleb. We all understand your greedy and self-centered nature. Very good though...
J.T. Simovia chapter 4 . 4/30/2001
Excellent story. Keep the chapters comming!
Marco LeonStrife chapter 4 . 4/12/2001
Yay...Im important! ::Dies:
Zachere chapter 4 . 4/10/2001
It's not drivel, but it *is* quality. I'm writhing in agony here, Caleb. Another month or so before the next chapter? *sigh* I guess I can wait that long. _
Zachere chapter 3 . 3/4/2001
Please. Please. Please please please continue this. If what you need is a contributer, CONTACT ME. I want to see this finished.
263 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 Next »