Reviews for On Earth as it is in Hell
Ashbear chapter 6 . 10/26/2003
Honestly, you have a beautiful imagery with words. I also like how you mentioned the ‘archaicness’ of the Final Fantasy Eight world, but pointed out the technology of Esthar. Even the ruined Centra civilization always seemed more advanced, I always wondered what made them digress. Okay, anyway…I loved the insights on the human hand, very profound in this chapter, although I think I was in shock that was so short compared to the others. But, strangely when reading something that is already in-progress or advanced further it added an almost dramatic feel, compared to a short update. Oh and bonus points for using the words ‘lawn gnome’ in a story…somehow I thought it humorous.
Ashbear chapter 4 . 10/26/2003
Yeah, Earth 1972…also the year I was born, did I mention it was a good year? Although the whole idea of quantum physics complete eludes me. Right now I’m feeling not smart enough to read the fic…hehe, I mean this in a good way! I loved the exchange between Zell and Rinoa, very classic and adding a bit of humor in the storyline. Gene did a wonderful job! I have never seen another fic tackle the crossover worlds such as yours. So far, and I don’t expect it to change, you have managed to go between the two without seeming overbearing. Also the narratives at the beginning and ending of some chapters give it a very ominous feel, which bridges between chapters. I’m looking forward to seeing the characters reactions to Scott’s news!
Ashbear chapter 2 . 10/26/2003
I know I have previously started this, but I’m not sure on what site. So, starting again from the beginning; I apologize for any double reviews you may receive! I loved the prologue; it was simply stated, yet painted a very vivid picture. One can already tell the beginning of political turmoil that seems to central around even our society. I think what stood out the most was your portrayal of Zell. Exceptional. I know I rarely use him beside for background, but you have honestly put a lot of time and effort into his character. Well, the direction that you are furthering his character at least. I am looking forward to reading the next chapter, and something is telling me that this is going to be epic. :)
Akira Makie chapter 26 . 10/3/2003
hey, great fic. Ive beem reading it for a week now and im just now getting to this chpt. Hell of a cliffhanger if i do say so myself. I cant wait for you to update. I just have to know how it ends. I cant believe Julian executed Squall that way. Damn bastard. Though i dont believe Seeds could be taken that easily considering i remember the fight they had with Galbadia garden. Balambs seeds are very capable of hand to hand combat or combat not involving magic. But, this is still a great fic none the less.

until you update...

LiquidSky chapter 23 . 9/25/2003
No, I've not forsaknen you, I'm sorry I haven't reviewed in a while, but my life has been completely chaotic the last few months. Anyway, as always, great chapter. You are doing a great job with character interaction, I love that about your writing style. As always, wonderfully done. _
LunarCry chapter 26 . 9/23/2003
Aiya! Geez, Caleb, what a change of pace! And the ending x_X It must be resolved immediately!

Good, VERY good stuff _

Voodoo Fyrefly too lazy to log in chapter 26 . 9/18/2003
hell yes,i have missed this so much. and what a comeback. Julian oozes charisma, he's one of the most interesting oc's i've come across in my time. Cannot wait for the next instalment

Refugee chapter 26 . 9/17/2003
Hah. My favorite night of the week. Read and Review night:) I'm glad your story was part of it this week. I've missed it. Hehe. Some mighty big shockers this chapter, but I should have expected that. Kudos on another job well done. Although something tells me a happy end isn't in the cards for this story. Be well. I'll be reading till the end.
Rin chapter 26 . 9/16/2003
Holy shit. Now that was something I never saw coming, dead Squall and dead Seifer. Maybe. You never know with these writer types what kinda tricks they have up their sleeves. Anyway, fantastic as usual. Excuse me while I go and try and catch my breath. Damn you and your shocks.
Yorun chapter 26 . 9/15/2003
So many loose ends to be tied down... Excellent chapter. Well worth the wait. Take your time. I will be here anyway.
Cloud-123 chapter 15 . 8/28/2003
lol rinoa and squall-laugh-choke-laugh-laugh-laugh-and zell-choke-listening-laugh-to them-laugh
Cloud-123 chapter 11 . 8/28/2003
o...creepy. ha, scott is funny. looks like siren dosn't like him too much
Cloud-123 chapter 8 . 8/28/2003
interesting story. very nice.
Marco LeonStrife chapter 25 . 6/25/2003
Very good...not much to say...I mean, honestly, this chapter was a bit slow, since its all dialogue and foreshadowing before something big and terrible happens, but...overall, its good. But all I'm going to say is this: If anything happens to Quistis, I'm going kick your sorry little...Oh wait, anyhow, I liked it pretty much...I dunno. It was good though. Keep it up.
Cap'n Pirate Monkey chapter 25 . 6/17/2003
hey, absence makes the heart grow fonder...or something like that. anyway, the wait just made this one sweeter. zellphieness i say! *falls back into coma*

263 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »