Reviews for On Earth as it is in Hell
darkintrigue chapter 25 . 6/16/2003
And a happy birthday to you! Have to admit, I though you were older. :S Anyway, interesting chapter, loved the little interludes. All in all, fantastic.
Yorun chapter 25 . 6/15/2003
I have nothing to say that I haven't said before.

I won't write any constructive criticism just because I am too damn lazy to do so.

I know, I'm a bitch, roight?

But hey! At least I'm still here reviewing! :D

just three words for this text to actually qualify as a review: This Was Good.

There.
LunarCry chapter 25 . 6/15/2003
Somehow, this gets better and better every time. I don't know how you do that! The dialogues between Scott and Keyor are perfect 'guy' chats, too :P VERY amusing indeed!

LunarCry chapter 24 . 6/9/2003
*pokes Caleb*

C'mon, update! I need my fix! O_o

Marco LeonStrife chapter 24 . 5/23/2003
::Yawns:: Feel honored, I could be sleeping, but I read your story. It was good. There's no shame in putting a song in a story, if it fits well. It did in that case, and it suited the story well. Did you know that Dashboard Confessionals is one of my favorite American Idol contestants, Carmen Rasmusen's favorite bands? Fascinating, eh?

On to the story, well...I liked it. I don't like Seifer, and I never will. He's a jerk. Your keeping him in character, good.

And you went and had a Quistis section. Very good. However, I have this horrible fear that she's going to start hurling herself at Seifer, and then Im going to be ticked, but alas, I must read anyways.

Rinoa wasn't in this chapter at all. Beautiful. Loved it, awesome job.

Im looking forward to this story. You don't have to end it so soon! Its a good story, and if it last a super long time, then so be it. I'll read it. Keep up the good work.
Refugee chapter 24 . 5/1/2003
Nice set up chapter. You ratcheted up the tension quite nicely, and injected a bit of humor (Who wouldn't hide from Selphie?) Anyways, look forward to more, and soon.
Yorun chapter 24 . 4/30/2003
As always, the chapter was good :)

And you made Seifer buff up! kewl! :D Make the next chapter very long and filled with lots of slugfest or bloody goodness. Or not. Whatever.

I sincerely hope that when you finish this, you will write more Final Faqntasy VI fanfiction.
Cap'n Pirate Monkey chapter 24 . 4/30/2003
I have to say, I'm the female equivalent of the holocaust victim/metalface guy

No way! Close to finishing...? This means, then, that there'll be more Zellphie, and an explanation as to what the hell's going on in those little dialogue sections? (Which i love, btw) and...sniff...scott's gonna go home, right?

TIO
Angel Almasy chapter 24 . 4/29/2003
Yes, a good song indeed. It really does fit Quistis. And you could've left the Russian hookers part in...I could always use a good laugh when reading something serious. Sounds like it's all coming to a head. I'll be waiting for it to finish...::evil grin::. And next time, leave the hookers in. XD
darkintrigue chapter 24 . 4/29/2003
Again, a brilliant chapter. Russian hookers...hmm. Kinda wish that had been left in. Loved the Selphie hyper "lets fix Scott up! Yay!" thing. Very Selphie, very nice. Scott's sarcasm is fantastic to read. All in all, great.
Jee Simovia chapter 24 . 4/29/2003
Excellently written. The song does fit, but once again similar to the "head feeling like a nirvana concert" thing that you had going earlier, in a place where two universes are being tied together it becomes confusing to have references from one world brought into the other. This might make people think, "Hey Dashboard Confessionals exists in two universes!" Or that thier music somehow is sold in both universes. If you want to have something like this, then cut to a recording session or a concert by this band and simply have them sing the song. They won't know that they are singing about Quistis, but the audience does.
Caleb Nova chapter 23 . 4/27/2003
I don't like to review my own stories, but on the off chance someone was going through my old reviews, a slim chance indeed, it would appear that I'm threatening to shoot Fang Xianfu. What actually happened was there was another review from some ass clown who said they'd shoot me or something like that. The review seems to have mysteriously disappeared, at least on my browser. So no one get the wrong idea. Fang's a great guy.
Marco LeonStrife chapter 23 . 4/11/2003
Never review when you have enough medication in you to kill a small child, and your droopier than a blade of grass in summer. .

Alright, good chapter, but like, I didn't get any references. All I got was a general distaste for the lewd argument between Irvine and Zell. Blah. What was the purpose of that, other than to use references not seen or heard since the premiere of "Not Another Teen Movie". Or even that icky prison talk in "Shawshank Redemption". But, it was a good chapter nonetheless. Despite the complete lack of Quistis' character. Good job though. Your getting better and better! You're setting on fire! Burn baby burn!

I seriously am going to bed now before I sign up for another useless Chinese cooking mailing list...
LunarCry chapter 23 . 4/7/2003
Kickass, Caleb! Still going strong as ever and I'm very flattered by the acknowledgement!

Refugee chapter 23 . 4/4/2003
Alright. You completely made me lose track of a few hours there. That is a GOOD story. Intriguing concept, and executed very well. Eagerly awaiting more:)
263 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »