Reviews for On Earth as it is in Hell
Cap'n Pirate Monkey chapter 23 . 4/4/2003
the zell/irvine conflict had me cracking up (in the middle of college!) and as always i loved the trippiness of the little mysterious dialogues. Always fun to read when handled well (and you handle it well, believe me) more Zelphieness soon, please? and i can't wait to see who Scott'll be fixed up with...my money's on Xu or the library girl. Anyways, that aside, great chapter as per usual!

TIO
darkintrigue chapter 23 . 4/4/2003
Intriguing, n'est pa? Fantastic. That was pure Selphie! ;)
Yorun chapter 23 . 4/3/2003
"Ladies firts, assface." :D so cool! That entire argument made me laugh. So did that last thing with Selphie. What an airhead she actually is! You are building up the tension nicely in every chapter giving us more to hope for every time we get that "fanfiction update chapter 2#" mail. As I see it, the Festival will be a blast.. (maybe litterally...) and the impending war is building in strength and circumference. chapter 23 was no disappointment. And neither will the rest if you keep it up!
LunarCry chapter 22 . 4/2/2003
Heya, Caleb! _ Damn, you sure tracked me down fast! Thanks a lot for reviewing my stuff - it's nice to see that you're still going with this. So far, I love everything about it!

I'll check out your other stuff soon, too. Ta-ta for now! _

xxLCxx
Refugee chapter 3 . 4/1/2003
This is damn good so far. I like the fact that you actually did some research, or at least had some knowledge of quantum physics before you wrote this. It shows a lot of pride in your work that can be seriously lacking around this place at times:( Who knows? Tunneling might actually be a fact ;-)
Veritech chapter 22 . 3/29/2003
Yeek. Vnegeful goddesses are never fun.

Another great chapter, keep it up.
LiquidSky chapter 22 . 3/29/2003
Very nicely done. I'm seeing the agent and the other guy stuck in that dimension...wow, scary picture, I'd probably rip out my veins with my teeth to kill myself if I was in that situation...but what if I couldn't die? *shudders* can 'they' die? Or will they just be stuck there forever? That is so creepy. Anyway, great chapter, very surreal.
LiquidSky chapter 21 . 3/29/2003
...So I figured, what the hell, it's only midnight, and now here I am reviewing this chapter. I should probably go on the next one while I'm at it. That is some strange dream (or whatever that was) that the agent had, you have quite an imagination. I love your writing style, if you ever publish a book I'll buy it.
LiquidSky chapter 20 . 3/28/2003
You are doing a wonderful job with Julian's character, you're doing great with all the characters, but for some reason that one just grabs my attention. I really missed reading this, it has been literaly months since I've had time to read anything for pleasure...I should probably be working on my history paper right now, but what the hell. Anyway, again great job, I hope I have time to read the next chapter soon.
Cap'n Pirate Monkey chapter 22 . 3/27/2003
OOh, more Dali surrealism. I really like these little intervalsm the mystery that keeps you hooked, wanting to find out what the hell is going on! I really liked the quote at the beginning...'The Dreamers were right all along'. Really beautiful, in a weird way.

Anyways, flamers suck *stands on all flamers*

*runs off with foot burning*

LOLLY
Marco LeonStrife chapter 22 . 3/24/2003
Quite good. However...how exactly was this chapter any longer than the others? It seemed shorter than the last two. You lied!

LoL, It was good. Your chapters get better and better. But you know, I think you need to start reading Danielle Steel. Her writing could inspire you and your stories. Just a suggestion.
darkintrigue chapter 22 . 3/24/2003
Another great chapter, and i totally agree about the use of fuck. It is a part of our language, an institution that should be abused as frequently as possible! Therefore, the best line ws Hynes "Fuck you." Classic genius.
Yorun chapter 22 . 3/24/2003
Yesh! I never thought God/Hyne could be such a ... bitch! Ah well.. Godly PMS can't be a fun thing... ;p

Ouch... being stuck in a dimension like that with a basketcase of a worker... sucks to be them! :D

Interesting to see how the war turn out, it will be.
Jee Simovia chapter 22 . 3/24/2003
Very good. Even though you introduced the concept of Gallerns thesis several chapters ago, you continue to expand on it. Excellent.
Marco LeonStrife chapter 21 . 3/21/2003
How can a gym be gymy? Interesting concept.

This chapter was short, but good. Are Selphie and Zell having...premartial sex? How dare you put such startling controversial material in your stories! You should be ashamed! _

LoL, Good job, dude. Sign on once in awhile, damn you.
263 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »