Reviews for Paths of the Arc
OmniIBIBUltraInstinctGodzilla chapter 14 . 12/25/2018
This chapter was absolutely...GLORIOUS! Also...WONDERFUL! And Finally...PHENOMENAL!
Gamelover41592 chapter 14 . 12/25/2018
merry Christmas :)
Phoenix Warehouse Productions chapter 14 . 12/25/2018
Tell Summer to look inside the brim of the hat, there is a pic of young Adrian and Summer taken on the same day she gave him the hat inside, as well as his wedding pic, and a pic of the kids who held a place in Adrian's heart. 3yr old Jaune curled up against a 1yr old Ruby with 3yr old Wiess on the other side with 6yr old Winter curled into Wiess' back, and a 5yr old Cinder curled around Jaune's back, Jaune and Wiess are basically hugging Ruby, Yang is basically laying on top and across all of them, all of them asleep.
NinjaFang1331 chapter 14 . 12/25/2018
Nice job with the update on Christmas Day
ZonZus chapter 13 . 12/18/2018
There’s something I want you to emphasize in the next chapters that I think needs to be said. When Ozpin asked Jin how to stop Salem, he said “How do I Stop Salem?” If you noticed the loophole in that question you can understand why Jin Answered the way she did. She Answered “You Can’t!”

There in lies the problem with Ozpin, because she said you can’t he automatically assumed it meant no one could. In his blinded Arrogance Ozpin Believes he’s the only one who can do anything. I’m sure if he had asked Jin “How can Salem be Stopped?” He would have gotten a completely different answer.

Ozpin sees himself too much as a god, and believes he’s the only one capable of anything. It’s that Arrogance of his why nothing has changed in the past thousand years.
Keegan25 chapter 10 . 12/16/2018
Where's Whitley?
NatsuDragneel15 chapter 12 . 12/15/2018
Do DVYL MAY CRY
Paul Adalia chapter 4 . 12/10/2018
I totally agre with aaronlien411 on Emperor of Tamriel's reaction by Edward M. Keller its a really amazing story and the Remnant Viewers reaction of Skyrim.
loneonyxwolf chapter 13 . 12/11/2018
Which story is next? I really wanna know!
seem14 chapter 13 . 12/10/2018
I would like to recommend The Beacon civil war by coeur al'aran. I just want to see the cast react to the crazy shit that goes on there with Jaune's stupid OP luck and pretty much making a religion. LONG LIVE JAUNEHALLA!
Marele Solomonar chapter 13 . 12/8/2018
Awesome work , If a bit much in the characterization here or there, but stilul, TALENT YOU HAVE!
P.S.:Don't You F*CKING DARE show any lemons, be IT with RWBY or their mothers (or anyone that isn't PYRRHA!) No Arkos lemons either(as a compromise), there too many Jaune Multiverse stories that turn into "Jaune gets a Harem" bullsh*t, and I KNOW you're better than that!
DannyPhantom619 chapter 13 . 12/8/2018
If I can recommend a story then "The Amazing Jaune Arc by Brotherhoof12" would be the story I would recommend.

It's a really good crossover of Spider-Man & RWBY with Jaune as Spider-Man.
AmuroLain chapter 13 . 12/7/2018
Please do (By: Theta-16)Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost and (By: Starlight's Poet)Metastability and (By: Edward M. Keller)Emperor of Tamriel's reaction
Nihatclodra chapter 13 . 12/6/2018
I say continue with the Avatars.
jc-montanorock chapter 13 . 12/6/2018
After this one, why not “world of bloody evolution”?
769 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »