Reviews for Paths of the Arc
blaiseingfire chapter 17 . 8/26/2019
Take your time man, irl stuff is way more important.

Beautiful job you did with this, thank you.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/26/2019
Do more Neoshadows work
Toby860 chapter 17 . 8/26/2019
How can glynda give detention to zwei he's a dog
Guahanboy98 chapter 17 . 8/26/2019
PUPPIES, ME LOVE PUPPIES! Hope there's more chapters of that story so you can make more readings of it. Keep up the great work.
IROCK108 chapter 17 . 8/26/2019
noice.
AnimeWatcher1014 chapter 17 . 8/26/2019
This has to be the funniest chapter I ever read! Thank you for an awesome chapter, I’m glad I follow you and your stories
Greer123 chapter 17 . 8/26/2019
I hope that you are feeling better and thank you for the new chapter of this reaction story.
ZonZus chapter 17 . 8/26/2019
Ok you've had your fun, now hurry up and do King of Darkness, Trial of the gods, Restart, or Legend of the White wolf already. Just pick one of those and get 5 chapters in, than go back to doing others.

Dammit I want to see Ravens reaction to all her tribe being slaughtered, Everyone's reaction to the Hero Jaune from Restart, but mostly I wanna see Ozpins reaction to the gods being spoiled brats.
Fyr RedNight chapter 17 . 8/26/2019
Loved this chapter!

And I even more loved the trio of writers hosting the RWBY cast. It's pure gold.

Until next time!
AthanMortis chapter 17 . 8/26/2019
Dude, I'm sorry to hear that you're having health issues, even temporarily. I couldn't imagine losing my vision, even temporarily. I love to read and game too much. I'd snap. Hope you feel better.
MeteorElDrago chapter 17 . 8/26/2019
Great chapter loved it keep up the good work and I loved puppy arc vs. zwei funny as hell.
Siegnir chapter 17 . 8/26/2019
glad to see you back and i hope everything goes well for you
keep up the good work!
Gamelover41592 chapter 17 . 8/26/2019
XD
Masseffect-TxS chapter 17 . 8/26/2019
Glad to see you back, sorry about your health hope you're feeling better and can't wait for more chapters.
TheLazilyInspiredOne chapter 16 . 8/11/2019
This fic has definitely been a fun read for me. Hope it's still going.
769 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »