Reviews for Phoe's Shadowhunters Tumblr Drabbles
Kelkitchin chapter 77 . 8/18
Super cute. Also omg so sad, I just finished reading all 77 chapters
Kelkitchin chapter 68 . 8/18
Oooooh way to leave me hanging!
Kelkitchin chapter 67 . 8/18
Couldn't agree more with the author's note. Mental issues need to be addressed more realistically.
Kelkitchin chapter 64 . 8/18
Superb writing.
Kelkitchin chapter 41 . 8/15
Love love love this one. You're absolutely right, he needed comfort and acceptance above anything else.
Kelkitchin chapter 29 . 8/10
I've read ALOT of your ships and I think this little tid bit has to be my favourite!
Erudessa-gabrielle chapter 77 . 8/1
CUUUUUTTTTTEEEEEEEE!
haidogirl1406 chapter 77 . 7/31
Haha this is super adorable!
Alirrae chapter 77 . 7/31
Oh my god, that's adorable!
kunf'you'z-ed chapter 61 . 2/12
I loved them reciting the vow to each other before dying, knowing what they were going to be giving up to become vampires. But also what they would get, to be together forever with Magnus. I love how heart warming this is, thanx babe!
kunf'you'z-ed chapter 63 . 2/12
Aww, Jace is just trying to protect poor Bat’s sense of True Love and Magnus is just having fun being the one person Jace thought of for that role. I love how Magnus is just happy since they get the best “getting together” story now! Thanx cariño!
kunf'you'z-ed chapter 69 . 2/12
This was so cute? I still love how you made one of my absolute only two person ships Jimon just because they are double the awkwardness and adorableness. And this is exactly an example of that with Jace being outed about his feeling by his dad and Simon not being able to come up with a different lie. It was just sweet all around! Thanx babe ( )
kunf'you'z-ed chapter 65 . 2/12
So I decided to go through these stories to see if I missed any from Tumblr and I DID! I love this one and how Alec and Jace just always have the soft yet reaffirming kiss when they save the world, that shows they both lived and still have each other. It was just so sweet and good! Thanx babe! (_)
Parselmouth03 chapter 68 . 1/19
Yes! They were adorable!
Parselmouth03 chapter 63 . 12/18/2019
Sorry, but trying to get your mojo back?! Have you seen Percy in the POP, he is adorably imperfect. Mojo is still there, this story is just proof.