Reviews for Consultant
SelenaCross chapter 1 . 8/18
This was the most satisfying thing ever
FernandaStark chapter 1 . 8/18
Jajajajaja i love it
Magusami chapter 1 . 8/9
i need a sequel, great job
Pinxku chapter 1 . 6/22
OMG this was so goood I loved this

Amazing job keep it up you're amazing
DigitalKites chapter 1 . 6/9
Needs a sequel, I'd love to see how the future of the MCU goes without Stark on the team.
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 5/26
Amazing chapter and plot and idea
lucas.brito.90834 chapter 1 . 5/25
Muito bom...
wolftattoo chapter 1 . 2/25
Way to go Tony why house a bunch of assholes if they aren't going to treat you with any respect since you have all the resources they lack.
MagicWarriorDragon chapter 1 . 1/4
I would love a second chapter with the others trying to get them back and Tony and Bruce being science bros and flipping them off with a grand ole NO and all that. This was great, as always.
Amethystri chapter 1 . 8/19/2018
I did not expect that but I liked it
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2018
I like this! Hypocrisy sucks and watching SHIELD get their comeuppance here is SO nice. Only one tiny nitpick: potato-bacon soup is not vegetarian. Bacon. D Silly I know but it kept grabbing my attention...
...well unless it's fake tofu-bacon or something, I guess?
PhantomWorks- Stories division chapter 1 . 1/7/2018
I think Nick doesn't understand negotiations, Tony was successfully able to be Iron Man without Fury before the Avengers, if he needs some big agency backing him up I'm sure the air force and Rhodes will back him up, whereas as you listed S.H.I.E.L.D relies on Tony and how much they inconvenience him. Usually it's the person who is going to BETTER off without the 'partnership' making the threats and the one WORSE off doing begging, of course Tony, who is the former, didn't do any begging but Fury was in no position to make threats.
Also Nat's threat about the suit makes no sense. S.H.I.E.L.D wanted the suit not Tony, so if he didn't have to give it up then it means whatever legal proceedings were happening about the suit's ownership ultimately ruled in Tony's Favor.
I hope that these things are covered in the future, particularly post Winter Soldier and the Avengers realize that they have been working with a corrupt agency and the one man who could support them, now that they were not being supported by S.H.I.E.L.D, had written them off.
AkabaneKazama chapter 1 . 1/1/2018
OH MY GAWD I FREAKING LOVE TJIS! BAMF BRUCE AND BAMF TONY HECK YEAAH!
Please continue this. I'm gonna be soooo sad if this is just one shot TwT
Thundramon chapter 1 . 12/31/2017
Heh, heh, too right, Tony Stark is the hero, not Ironman. I liked this story and would like to see it extended into a short 2-3 chapter story if possible.

Oh and during the movie, I really wanted someone to call Shield out on their hypocrisy and say 'Fuck You, Fury' atleast once :)