Reviews for Fifty Shades Darker - Christian's POV
Jojo31055 chapter 55 . 9/16
Thanks for the well written story. Even though I know what will happen, I am thoroughly enjoying your take on it. Anxiously awaiting your next chapters. Please keep going. Thanks.
Please update soon love it
mic476 chapter 55 . 9/3
Post more soon.
LouiseFisher chapter 47 . 9/2
I love Christian perspective on his pov, but t could even more interesting with the views of his family/siblings. Plus Taylor/Gail. Pus Ana views her feels of him and
their first time has couple, plus when he/she felt when Christian made love to Ana ( vanilla)
joan.goldman.9 chapter 55 . 8/30
I'm looking forward to them seeing Flynn. ;)
Munkeyfump20 chapter 55 . 8/30
Wow thanks for the very good read I will look forward to the next instalment and link
joan.goldman.9 chapter 54 . 8/24
Good thing that Christian has Barney to find out all that information. Jerry Roach really is an idiot for not having any security on his computer system.
Bigmama6230 chapter 53 . 8/23
Please update soon I loved your version I cannot wait to finish it
mic476 chapter 53 . 8/16
His reaction to being kick out will be fun and the restaurant and elevator afterwards.

Post more soon.
Is this the original novel by el james?
joan.goldman.9 chapter 53 . 8/1
Love when he figures out that he's in love with Ana. What will her questions be when they see Flynn?
Munkeyfump20 chapter 53 . 8/1
Thanks for the very good read I look forward to the next instalment and link.
LadyValarie65 chapter 52 . 7/26
Great Way to kick up the original!
Munkeyfump20 chapter 52 . 7/25
Wow Thanks for the very good read. I look forward to the next instalment and link.
joan.goldman.9 chapter 52 . 7/25
Ana being in the red room in one thing but is no one a bit curious as to why it was unlocked?

Hopefully Barney finds out more about Hyde and exactly why he's been snooping into Christian and his family so long?