Reviews for To Err Isn't Transgenic
bk11 chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
I don't know WHY I'm reviewing. You DO suck. Disappearing the way you did. Ugh.

Really liked this. Funny, I don't remember your writing being THIS good. Must be a glitch. The best part was that I wasn't just experiencing Zack and Krit's own complexities and all of their different emotions. Rather, while I was reading this, I remembered so much of my own. I remember being the "tag-your-it" leader and feeling so shitty when I accidentally broke my brother's leg. This story was fantastic because it made me remember my own moments, where I felt *exactly* the way Zack and Krit does.

The end, where Krit wiped away his tears, hiding them from Zack. It broke my heart. God.

Ugh. You so don't deserve to be on my favorites list. Grr. GRR!
shallowness chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
As ever, very well written - the way we were drawn into Krit's pespective, the voice of a child but a Manticore-stunted child captured very involving. I thought where he sorted through wha he knew of emotions, speifically in relation to Zack very fine. Loved how you ran with the themse of family and breaking from the show.
And the tease of "493", because I did think it was Ben, and the realisation that any of the sibs could have been Ben was particularly poigniant. (Have you read The Eyes Only Dossier, because otherwise the naming choice of Devon is one of those amazing coincidences.)
Venus Smurf chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
Beautifully written, if very sad. I love the insights, and I loved the poignancy of your thoughts. Wonderfully done.
Maia chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
OMG, Baloo!

This was so good! So well written! So sad!

Beautiful, really. You managed to capture that kid's feelings and confusion fantastically!

Great job!

TerriWrym chapter 1 . 4/5/2003
This is beautiful... You've taken a simple moment and captured all the emotions that they both must have been feeling and in simple portrayed a very complex though through a child's understanding. Lovely work... thank you.
Megan chapter 1 . 3/26/2003
This is fabulous. It's very well written, and at the core is a beautiful simplicity, as summarized in the last line - things are different out here. You did a nice job with Zack's character, and my heart just broke for Krit there at the end.
beth chapter 1 . 3/22/2003
really good. you did a neat job of explaining and exploring the confusion the escapees must have faced when they realized that "the rules were different" than Manticore. great job!
khckgfhkewfh chapter 1 . 3/22/2003
is this a stand alone?

i think that you could make into a great story
MiniMinn chapter 1 . 3/22/2003
Thanks for a good story. I wish you'd try for Alec with another girl. I've never wanted him with Max. I like Max OK, it's just Alec (sweetie pie) deserves his own girl I'm such a fan of the series, & its so evident that M & L belong together, so I could never picture Alec with Max. When I read fic I substitute another girl's name for Max. I can hardly wait for Jensens new series so he can get his own girl.