Reviews for Operation Just Because
mugglewolf chapter 5 . 1/14/2004
nice chappie knew that prank was going to back fire love confusing stories with no plot
JoOlZ chapter 4 . 5/23/2003
This story is so funny. You're authors notes are almost funnier! ahahahahaha
Guest chapter 4 . 5/22/2003
your really funny i like the story it's cute
FriendsWillandGrace chapter 4 . 5/22/2003
Great stuff! Keep working on it!
Mel chapter 4 . 5/21/2003
This is the first time that I've read anything that you wrote, but I gotta're pretty funny! I even laughed at your review thing. I wonder which category I fall under...:) Really good. I like the light humor! Oh, for your 'philosphy' question...farting is always funny! Lol!
Lindsey2 chapter 2 . 3/25/2003
that was quite amusing actually! Fast, witty..something that maybe would happen on the show in a scene.
Race Baj 2.0 chapter 2 . 3/24/2003
o.O this was better then the last chapter, but still really weird
Eva chapter 1 . 3/24/2003
okay...What? needs a plot
Race Baj 2.0 chapter 1 . 3/23/2003
for a story with no definable plot, it was very good. It was funny and I await the second chapter
Exintaris chapter 1 . 3/23/2003
Another chapter (without double spacing) please, though I have to say this version of Monica does not mesh well with the one that orders Chandler around after they're married - not sure it was a good idea making them married. The R&R thing went on a bit too long, also; Ross should have expanded on his feeling that everything was his fault. But still ... more, please!
BluEyes chapter 1 . 3/22/2003
loved the disclaimer, lol. that was...interesting...seriously, can't think of any other word to describe it, lol. oh, and jfk jr didn't get shot, he died in a plane crash
Beth chapter 1 . 3/22/2003
Umm...Nice disclaimer.
Llew chapter 1 . 3/22/2003
LOL! That was so freaking funny. Please, I beg you, write more. Maybe a little longer next time?
Clarissa chapter 1 . 3/22/2003
I liked it! Especially Monica and Phoebe.
catnamedzane chapter 1 . 3/22/2003

1) LoL! You tend to ramble a lot, hmm? Loved the disclaimer, everything. the author's notes are so funny!

(And I realize that from that above sentence, I prolly sound like a Valley Girl to you)

2)Where're you going with the R/R storyline (cuz, you know, frankly, I got a little confuzzled, lol!) and what's the prank!

3) post the next part as soon as you can...!

oh, btw, I know who killed your milkman. It was Miss Scarlett, in the broom closet, with the radio! Muwhahahaha! (Shout out to my favorite Tom Hanks & Meg Ryan movie, lol)! OKAY. I'm gonna go now!