Reviews for Save Me the Waltz
mysterious-muse chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
Oh this is a wonderful farewell poem.I hope I see more of your 're right it was a good
Sae-chan chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
*sniffles* Wow, that was really beautiful. Sad, but beautiful. Yes, that show has changed me as well, and when it was over I was sad. But this poem, it kinda makes the ending episode . . . alright.
It was a lovely poem
Write on poem mistress
Write on.
that is secret chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
M. Just. . . gorgeous. I usually don't like fanfic poems, but this one is simply *good*. Nice, nice, nice, and going on my favorites list.
Koukris chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
That was a really sad poem. I really liked it, especially the part about the saxophone man.
ilovefluffyy chapter 1 . 4/21/2003
you're good at poetry... i've been reading alot of your poems...you should really think about becoming a poet as a career
The Pig's Blanket chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
i can not tell you how emotionally genius that was in its simplicity. i wish i could explain how awed i was, but writers block aint just for stories no more. im glad that you got something out of Bebop. everyone needs to see it, even if they dont like anime simply because it is just one of those things you dont feel whole without. kinda odd that a show can do that for you. what am i saying? in this day and age, emotional corruption is such a daily event that you begin to wonder if you have emotions to toy with. you become null to the feelings. thank you for writing this, and dont feel humble in any way. you deserve the praise.

-L.M.
kerigan chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
*sob* That is sad... I remember the last episode of cowboy bebop and I wished it ended like that instead of him getting killed! Very sweet and touchy.
Althea17 chapter 1 . 3/23/2003
awiez! I absolutely love your poem! that last line got me thinking haha well...even though this is your last CB fic, I'm sure it won't be your last fanfic (it would be sad if it was!) well just keep dancing that waltz because a waltz never ends :)

Love Always,

Althea

PS Cowboy Bebop changed my life too in so many ways...it's a good thing it came to life, right?