Reviews for Rock My Life
Angelsheart85 chapter 9 . 11/12/2010
thnx its beatiful :D
King Haruka chapter 9 . 7/25/2004
It's a pitty that parents aren't THAT understanding in reall life our lifes would be so much easier, but I'm glad we can write beautiful fics were we can have (our) ideal worlds/lifes. *sigh* good fic very thouching!
lin chapter 9 . 8/22/2003
Fun! Entertaining.. But reality would never be that nice. Gosh... wish life would change a bit.
Nykia chapter 9 . 7/26/2003
Great story... but one thing, I honestly think you could continue. It was super good that I couldn't stop reading! (my pov) and well.. I guess I oughta hush up before I snore you to death. ;
Kumochan chapter 9 . 6/14/2003
*smiles* You know, I really like Michi's mom in all your stories. Hey, can I make an editing suggestion? One of my English teacher's told me this one time, and it's constantly in head. *grin* When you change speakers, you're supposed to change paragraphs. It makes it clearer who's speaking instead of it all running together. Makes your story look longer, too.
ReiHina chapter 9 . 4/19/2003
Awsome! _ Hey that was good!
Courts chapter 9 . 4/17/2003
hey cloud _ me finally got it read XD its kewl i really like how ya did this story _ well i do like how you do ALL your stories _ talk to ya soon and keep up the awsome writing

luv ya

Courts
setsuna22 chapter 1 . 4/13/2003
*bows down to the mighty fanfic writer*

i bet your sick of hearing from me but, MY GOD GIRL i love this fanfic and you even made me cry -for like the third time in my life- so good job keeping the characters mostly themselfs, showing there true romance and throwing in flavor of your own. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! keep em' comming and ill keep posting. *stops and podners to wonder if there are such things as fanfic idols* lol later

setsuna22
Cyber69 chapter 9 . 4/8/2003
Really good story! I liked it a lot
Akazukin Elle chapter 1 . 4/7/2003
Hi! )

I would have really enjoyed the first chapter of your story had it not been for the format. I'm a big fan of the Haruka/Michiru relationship, so I like the concept of your story a lot, but one thing I'd like to possibly point you to is that everytime a new person speaks, a new paragraph is started - both for convenience (to tell who's speaking) and for organization. So something like:

"“There he is.” Michiru suddenly spoke up, nodding her head over to where the new guy approached. Usagi and Makoto both peeked into the direction – and both became starry eyed when they saw him. “Oh my God, he’s cute!” “He looks just like my old sempai!”"

would be easier to read as:

“He looks just like my old sempai!”"

That ensures that every time a different person speaks, it's clear who's who - or at least who's -not- speaking, as the case may be. In dialogue-heavy stories like yours, it's definitely to your advantage to have shorter paragraphs - it makes the story feel easier to read.

I really liked your portrayal of Michiru in this first part. A lot of people forget that she -wasn't- always a merciless soldier, and I personally like the way that you've paired her with Satoshi. The foreshadowing in this part is really interesting, and your portrayal of characters seems solid.

But paragraphs! Always paragraphs!

Thanks for an interesting read. ;) I'm looking forward to getting time to read the rest!

-Elle
Ruka-chan chapter 8 . 4/7/2003
AH! chap five and nine are not comin, don't know why! AW! but thsi is so cute! Go Haruka! So sad but cute! KAWAI! Love ur story!
Alexzandria chapter 9 . 4/7/2003
*sighs* its nice when storys have a HAPPY ending, unlike some storys i've read *glaires at Cloud* Yeah, thats right, i'm still pissed at you for that certain ending to that certain story. well, good job on this one, very sweet.
wind and water combined chapter 9 . 4/7/2003
that was a great ending
Riva dont' want to sign in chapter 9 . 4/6/2003
... kawaii story! Not quite the ending I anticipated, but still, kawaii! _
Battle Axe Warrior chapter 9 . 4/6/2003
*huge grin* That's the best ending! I love this story so much. Good job Cloud!