Reviews for Perfect World
That's very cruel of you Cloud! I can't stop crying :'( though i liked that iron maiden scene and also inspector van Dyke hehe very clever :) ohh and i really hate crying
Conan97 chapter 14 . 11/20/2012
I am crying! Why did Haruka have to die?!
kaila09100 chapter 13 . 4/21/2011
O come on really I was thing it was going to be a happy ending Cuz of the chapter name
Angelsheart85 chapter 14 . 11/26/2010
Hey inspector, it is not fair that U make us cry from time to time ;) I want some happy endings :P ;)
Meomun chapter 14 . 1/21/2006
Why? You can't kil Haruka! It's not fair!

But good story by the way. You know, you should put some spacing. I had to copy your chapters and paste it in microsoft word and use double spacing in order to read it.
Marah chapter 14 . 4/26/2005
Bad you. Neither Haruka nor Michiru is supposed to die, and if one does, they're supposed to die together, then be brought back somehow. *growls* That is totally not fair, you made me cry. *sniffs*
KyaniteD chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
You're really spoiling your stories with those in-text author comments.
jez chapter 14 . 3/12/2005
Dude, it's called paragraphing! I got to the 3rd chapter and couldn't go any further. Makes it really difficult to read without them. Great idea, though, what I read was cool.
Jaimie Daly chapter 14 . 1/4/2005
*is crying uncontrolably* That was one of the most depressing stories I have evr read. It was so sad.

*starts to cry at the memory* So sad...
GUNITCHIC-92 chapter 14 . 5/3/2004
How could you kill her. . .there suppose to be together . . .hand n hand. .. but its' something new (you got me crying my eyes out) good story
Melissa chapter 14 . 3/16/2004
The end was so sad, yet so sweet. I couldn't help myself from crying. Amazing story! :)
Kitsune-sama chapter 14 . 7/21/2003
Holy shit...I love it...I've been crying since I finished it an hour ago..You are a brilliant writer, and I hope to see more fics from you like this. I've told all of my friends to read this fic. You rock.
I have arms chapter 14 . 5/4/2003
you're too good

*falls out of chair*

you must keep writing this amazing stuff

of course you're one of my favorite authors

i'm emotionally burnt out, it was like "no she's dead!" "she's alive!" "she died!" "she's alive" "she died!" etc

good job
wind and water combined chapter 13 . 4/22/2003
i couldn't help myself...i just had to read this chapter again cause of what haruka said to michiru, about making her feel like she's living in a perfect world...i love that part...XD
Dazen chapter 14 . 4/20/2003
*bitch slaps the sniper and says* "you son of a bitch you killed Ruka. *sniffs* I need some time alone. *goes to dark corner*