Reviews for Star Wars: Darth Plagueis: The Empire Ascendant
David Fishwick chapter 8 . 2/19
Excellent idea so far and I hope there is more soon as I am enjoying reading your story.
Ooffo Rancoofsis chapter 6 . 2/11
Is Vergere going to be in this?
Jokerang chapter 8 . 2/7
I just finished reading all 8 chapters and enjoyed it. It's fun to watch the background events of Episode II happen with Plagueis still behind Sidious. A few questions:

-Is Plagueis going to continue his quest for eternal life?
-I noticed Qui-Jon is still alive. Is he going to take Obi-Wan's role in your story?
-Are the Sith still planning on a Clone Wars or rather having the Clones as their weapons against the Jedi from completion?

That's all. Continue.
Sniphy chapter 8 . 2/5
Maul do not die in origal and will back in clon wars and here is my question wiĺ maul here die or not
Sniphy chapter 8 . 2/5
I find your story good but maul does die because he comes back in clon wars that is my question is maul in this stiry dead or will he cames back in clon wars ?
Transformers g1's-Prime chapter 8 . 2/5
Nice...

Now that Plagueis has revealed himself to the wider galaxy, the Jedi are gonna have a more difficult time trying to deduce his identity, along with Sidious's. Curious to see how Moore will do with her test against the Geonosians.

Keep up the good work!
When came to next chapter ?
This is amazing. Its hard to believe this is fan fiction and i am not just reading a continuation of the novel. Keep up the good work.
Purplecow111 chapter 1 . 1/13
This is a really great story
Transformers g1's-Prime chapter 5 . 1/7
Nicely done...

I enjoyed the interactions between Dooku and Vosa, and was surprised to see Dooku actually help Fett take down Vosa, if secretly from the shadows. Like in the manner of a true Sith. Curious to see what happens next.

Ooffo Rancoofsis chapter 4 . 1/6
This is really one of the best fan works I've read. It reads quite like that of a real novel, and I especially like the attention to detail as if this were actually in the Star Wars universe. It's the little things and shout outs such as Kinman Doriana or Rhonhar Kim that really make it flow.
One complaint I have is that it seems way too easy for Dooku to become a Sith. Like really, perhaps the sith could have put him through several tests such as leaving a trail of breadcrumbs for him to follow while Palpatine gives him advice anonymously. Then maybe have the murder of Syfo Dyas be the culmination.
In all, I will watch this story with great interest.
Transformers g1's-Prime chapter 3 . 1/2
Nicely done...

I very much enjoyed the duel that the Sith Lords had with Dooku, testing his abilities in his skill with the blade and with the Force. And I did like the scene with Palpatine and Ronhar Kim, mainly because Kim's such an underrated Jedi in my eyes.

Transformers g1's-Prime chapter 1 . 12/31/2017
Interesting...

Plagueis's survival spells out a lot of changes for the future, and I'm curious to see where you take this plotline, seeing how you're combining elements from both Canon and Legends.