Reviews for The Gundam Conspiracy
ifIwantto chapter 2 . 12/18/2004
You should really Update! I love this story, I just found it, but Its really good, especally for someone like me, Who LOVES Star Trek, Digimon, AND Gundam Wing. Oh yea...

Anyways, I am hoping for you to post another chapter so I can Read and review that one, Though you havent Updated since 3-27-03, and its 12-18-04.

Please, PLEASE update! I need to find out what happens! Or are you writing a whole nother story? I hope it comes soon! This story is like, my Dream fic, With all aspects of the shows I love, Ie: Quatre, Voyager, GUNDAM BATTEL SCENES!

Well, I hope we will see a bit Of Matt (Yamato) sometime. Well, Ta ta for now!

JoIsBishMyoga chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
I really don't "get" this story. The writing's okay, but you've skipped a lot of time and character development, and there are plot holes large enough to drive a starship through. The series and characters seem to have been thrown together with very little rhyme or reason - why is Kirk alive *and* not in the Nexus? Why are Relena and Kes needed at all? Why was everyone so calm and accepting when Quatre miraculously reappeared at Starfleet Academy weeks after being seemingly kidnapped? Why do the empaths feel any need to stick together, instead of simply vanishing into the population, or even settling with a telepathic race like the Betazed? Etc., etc.

The whole work strikes me as being a sketchy outline of what could be a really good, long, detailed story.
JK chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
Ignore them, they just don't recognise true talent when they see/read it.
THE GOD OF INTERESTING chapter 2 . 3/28/2003
its ok could be better
kimirasarielle chapter 1 . 3/22/2003
ack. i'm sorry, from what i read in the beginning it looks like you're a good writer, and i'd really be interested in reading this, but i just can't... all your paragraphs and dialogue are jammed together. i think if you made it a new paragraph everytime a new character spoke, it would be a lot easier to understand.