Reviews for The Muggleborn Slytherin
KingdomHeartsNerd chapter 23 . 16m
I liked... I'd've liked it more if you had actually gotten to Christmas and I can see more Mason and all the feels it'll bring...
thunderyoshi chapter 22 . 2/13
What a sweet chapter! It's nice to see that Teddie has other people to back her up.

Awesome work!
KingdomHeartsNerd chapter 22 . 2/12
Awww! I like the fluffy feelings the end of this chapter gave me! The fluff!
thunderyoshi chapter 21 . 2/10
Awesome chapter! Poor Teddie, she really just wants to be normal and all these things just keep happening to her. At least it's confirmed that she's a Parselmouth, I'm really curious as to how that is.

Looking forward to more!
nauze18 chapter 21 . 2/9
Hey, i liked what you wrote about Morgana and Merlin, about they were talking to Teddy, but she just wasn't "atunned' to their voices. Explains a bit. Really curious about the reactions from the school and students about being 2 parselmouths at the school. Are they going to blame Teddy or Harry? Or Both ? And what about Dumbledore, will he start to think that Teddy may be related to Voldy or another Gaunt? Or is she descendent from Naga's ? Looking forward to the next one, and as always, fantastic writting.
KingdomHeartsNerd chapter 21 . 2/9
Awwww. So cute. I want to give her lots of hugs.
KingdomHeartsNerd chapter 20 . 2/4
Well, Teddie is up shit-creak without a paddle - why is she *always* in trouble? :D
thunderyoshi chapter 20 . 2/4
Things really just can't be even remotely easy for Teddie. And since Snape hasn't addressed Teddie's uncontrolled magic use on Draco, I have a feeling it's just gonna get worse.

I'm looking forward to more!
Smutley Do-Wrong chapter 7 . 1/30
Too much canon roadmap with small changes. For readers with my taste, much more original content would make a more interesting story for readers who know the series.

BTW, among list of small stuff criticisms not mentioned. A possible medium goof. The shopping chapter: phrased as if apothecary was a pet store.
Smutley Do-Wrong chapter 2 . 1/30
Odd the parents not partake in the search, that Mrs Green had tears adds to that, WORRIED but chatting with Mrs. Knott, not searching.
I had thought MAYBE gag in play was muggle parents could not cross onto the platform, Mason crossing, meaning he was a wizard (or squib if bend the definition) and parents couldn't cross the barrier. Had earlier thought Mason might go ”wham", muggle not muggleborn, solid barrier, big ouch for Mason.

Regular SPaGs (and few other items) you might catch, or some new reader arrival make a list in reading through.

Likely Harry & Daphne listed, bringing you readers. If had been listed as only Harry & OC, likely much lower numbers favs, follows.

For any OC, advice I hadn't thought about until read in a review a few years ago: Is the OC necessary, could a canon character who is basically a blank slate take the role. Daphne was at one time, barely but a name, sorted night Harry sorted, a Slytherin, perhaps pureblood is canon, Tracy halfblood maybe canon. Blond Daphne not, no hair color, exo book canon, supposedly JKR considered naming Daphne, Queenie, but not ice Queenie.
Green and Greengrass character names...

OC is OK with me. But for this or future fanfics, ponder the many "barely there" character names, of large JKR cast of canon supporting characters.
Like Tracy could be made muggleborn, not friends BEFORE Hogwarts, with Daphne. Out of thin air, I pull out of memory,
Lilith Moon. Probably not a Slytherin, but if you wanted, your OC could have been Lilith Moon, of any House. Heck, fanfics often don't follow canon Hat sorting choices for main characters, so resorting minor characters, why not?
Stuff'N'StuffWriter66 chapter 5 . 1/30
I love this story! Please keep writing! And I noticed that you switch between past-tense(Ran, had, liked) and present-tense (Runs, has, likes), and I just wanted to tell you that that it would be easier to read if you stuck to one tense. Other than that, the story is amazing!
Yours truly, Emma
KingdomHeartsNerd chapter 19 . 1/30
Ohh my. This took a bad turn. A really bad turn. This won't end well...
nauze18 chapter 18 . 1/30
Just finished reading through... Will Harry ever be more integral to the story? Or Teddie will only cross paths with him on Voldy related issues ? Really enjoyed your writing, its fluid and you have great character development, while also not being boring to read. Really liked your OC, its actually the first time I read a muggleborn OC and i'm quite enjoying it. I just hope that she isn't a legacy long lost squib line of Salazar or something cliche like that. I also thought that whenever Teddie's close to Harry, he'd hear Merlin and Morgana talking. I'm wondering if you'll expand a bit over Slytherin's insider politics, its something that I usually enjoy and could give a bit more depth to the story, imo.

Anyways, hope you're well and I'm looking forward to the next one.
Georginax chapter 18 . 1/29
Oh teddie, looks like detention is in the cards :(
Love it though hun and like how you are making the Slytherin's more human
thunderyoshi chapter 18 . 1/29
Ouch, Teddie's going to be in trouble for this! Looks like they're changing it up with the bullying since Mudblood isn't effective on her anymore. And Teddie's still got uncontrollable magic, yikes.

Awesome work! Looking forward to more!