Reviews for like we're made of starlight
more-like-reyna chapter 1 . 4/16
I liked it a lot. It was beautiful and mature. Exactly how Peter-Jean will be. :)
coerulus chapter 1 . 8/20/2018
okay oh my god so i listened to the song you took the title from and i swear it made this whole process 128376815 more emo ajskhdgf how is that POSSIBLE

I ALSO LOVE HOW YOU TOOK THE SUMMARY QUOTE OUT OF CONTEXT LMAO IT MAKES IT SOUND SO ANGSTY BUT YOU REALIZE THAT PETER IS JUST EXASPERATEDLY TELLING LARA JEAN TO PEE IN THE WOODS ASJLKDKLFSLDJHFKGK BLESS THESE TWO

i've never read your first person writing and i'm extremely jealous that you can pull it off just as well as your third person writing. i haven't read the books, only seen the movie, but i love your peter so much ughhh he's the perfect amount of snark and sass and stupid romanticism. AND LARA JEAN? literally the cutest hopeless romantic i could ever hope to read about. perfect.

also also i loved how you opened with lj's theory of teen/adult love and how you closed with it too, and the actual insight that you gave us. IT WAS PERFECT AND MATURE BUT STILL VERY MUCH ALL ABOUT BEING STUPID IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE AND I LOVE THAT and ashgdkjfhsldhf i had so many emotions reading this, thank you so much omg katie i love you
bayumlikedayum chapter 1 . 8/18/2018
This is AMAZING. Beautifully written, fully in character, and incredibly natural. I’m mush now. The best, best, best kind of fluff. Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2018
This was absolutely precious and felt so true to their canon universe. I really really hope you get a lot of traction on this as the movie expands the audience because this is just lovely and serves to be seen and appreciated :) Bisous Xx
Nabiha chapter 1 . 8/6/2018
Also, I hope you put this on AO3 ;_;
Nabiha chapter 1 . 8/6/2018
HOLY SHIT. THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL AND IN-CHARACTER I CAN'T EVEN. ODFDSIFDJSFDSFJIDSFSEUF OMGGG YOU NEED TO WRITE MORE FICS FOR THIS FANDOM. THIS IS ACTUALLY SO GORGEOUS.
Julia chapter 1 . 8/3/2018
This was so good! So we’ll written! I love the camping concept!
Stuttering Squirrel chapter 1 . 7/26/2018
I just watched the trailer for the adaptation and I just had to read me a fanfic because I have been missing this so so much. And omygod thank you for this. I am in love with this story and I am in love with the metaphors. You made my heart swell 3
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2018
Wow I wish you had more stories in this fandom. I feel like you are Jenny Han and I’m reading an epilogue to Always and forever, Lara Jean! So good:)
LyntD chapter 1 . 7/8/2018
I literally JUST finished reading the series and so I wanted a little pick me up, and this was perfect. So much of the usual adorable, the cute, the banter. I just need a whole sequel of these two doing more college-y things! Thanks so much for writing this, it was incredibly lovely.
adelaidestreet chapter 1 . 6/24/2018
so so beautiful! you've really captured lara jean's unique voice perfectly and i would DIE of happiness if you wrote another one! maybe inspired by the upcoming movie, perhaps?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2018
This was so cute and I loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2018
Wait...will there be more? That was so good! It's like you took a deleted scene out of the book, that was brilliant!
patriot witch chapter 1 . 1/29/2018
Love it
anon chapter 1 . 1/7/2018
Gosh I'm absolutely amazed at how well you were able to capture Lara Jean's very essence. I honestly felt like I was reading an extension of the last book. This was so wonderful I'm so glad I got to read this!