Reviews for like we're made of starlight
Nabiha chapter 1 . 8/6
Also, I hope you put this on AO3 ;_;
Nabiha chapter 1 . 8/6
HOLY SHIT. THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL AND IN-CHARACTER I CAN'T EVEN. ODFDSIFDJSFDSFJIDSFSEUF OMGGG YOU NEED TO WRITE MORE FICS FOR THIS FANDOM. THIS IS ACTUALLY SO GORGEOUS.
Julia chapter 1 . 8/3
This was so good! So we’ll written! I love the camping concept!
Stuttering Squirrel chapter 1 . 7/26
I just watched the trailer for the adaptation and I just had to read me a fanfic because I have been missing this so so much. And omygod thank you for this. I am in love with this story and I am in love with the metaphors. You made my heart swell 3
Wow I wish you had more stories in this fandom. I feel like you are Jenny Han and I’m reading an epilogue to Always and forever, Lara Jean! So good:)
LyntD chapter 1 . 7/8
I literally JUST finished reading the series and so I wanted a little pick me up, and this was perfect. So much of the usual adorable, the cute, the banter. I just need a whole sequel of these two doing more college-y things! Thanks so much for writing this, it was incredibly lovely.
adelaidestreet chapter 1 . 6/24
so so beautiful! you've really captured lara jean's unique voice perfectly and i would DIE of happiness if you wrote another one! maybe inspired by the upcoming movie, perhaps?
This was so cute and I loved it
Wait...will there be more? That was so good! It's like you took a deleted scene out of the book, that was brilliant!
patriot witch chapter 1 . 1/29
Love it
anon chapter 1 . 1/7
Gosh I'm absolutely amazed at how well you were able to capture Lara Jean's very essence. I honestly felt like I was reading an extension of the last book. This was so wonderful I'm so glad I got to read this!
Nap Team Captain chapter 1 . 1/2
I really need to read the third instalment of the book, it's been sitting on my shelf for months now. Kudos for this one-shot! I personally still think Lara Jean is too marshmallow-y as a person to me but I love how you write LJ and Peter together
A. Serpico chapter 1 . 1/1
Lovely story, I liked to read Peter and Lara Jean together, they are cute.
Congratulations
camilleRomance chapter 1 . 1/1
I loved this! All the warm, fluffy, gooey vibes that Lara Jean gives off were perfectly represented here. I loved seeing Lara Jean work out the maturation of their relationship. They're both so comfortable together and the fact that they know each other so well was quite endearing: Lara Jean knowing how to distract Peter, Peter coming to Lara Jean for pizzazzy decor advice. Then, the reliability of having someone lookout for you as you go to the bathroom in the woods is an unparalleled gift. Everybody deserves to find that someone. This was such a cute read! I love your writing, Katie! Also, is the title from the Taylor Swift song?