Reviews for A Good Turn
Kurosaki Yukia chapter 1 . 2/19/2019
Wow! This is a simple yet very sweet stroy in its own way!
Drollittle chapter 1 . 2/2/2019
Excellent! I would read more of this.
lost-in-elysium chapter 1 . 2/17/2018
This is wonderful! I've never read anything quite like it. The dialogue and prose blew me away. I think Edmund and the She-Wolf will become great friends and allies; they are kindred spirits. I see so many similarities between their personalities. They're both dedicated and passionate in their beliefs. These two may not see eye-to-eye now, but I believe they'll grow to understand each other over time. I have the utmost respect for the She-Wolf for nearly gnawing her leg to free herself - talk about sacrifice! Edmund is one of my favorite protagonists who I've always admired, and this story reinforces that.

Keep writing! I hope you update soon.
CooperGirlHH chapter 1 . 1/1/2018
Thoroughly enjoyed this first chapter! Looking forward to more!
WillowDryad chapter 1 . 12/31/2017
Well done. :)
awilliamsbbc.98 chapter 1 . 12/31/2017
Oh this is wonderful! I am so looking forward to the other two parts and will have more specific thoughts to add once I have read them all and see how it all fits together. What I do wish to say now is that I wish there were more Narnia writers like you on this site these days. You write so beautifully; the dialogue, the descriptions, and the characters are amazing and I believe that the story itself is one I will return to re read many times! I cannot wait to see more from you!
Cheers,