Reviews for BLOOD BROTHERS
reannablue chapter 35 . 1h
You can do it Sam. I've got faith. Terrific chapter!
VegasGranny chapter 35 . 12h
Wow, leave us in the middle of a shoot out, and a door knob rattling on Sam's door. What a cliffhanger!
DSCWin chapter 35 . 13h
Holy edge of my seat! I can't wait for more excitement!
Sallyannerenee chapter 34 . 4/20
Lol, Shadow sure likes to tease Sam. Are you going to let us see Sam’s reaction when Dean needs a picture of him tied up for John’s trap?
Elliesamdeangirl chapter 34 . 4/17
No wonder that women flirt with Sam, how often do hot men that are just so yummy, appear among the ordinary people?Sam is Mr Modest though, he doesn't notice.I wonder what happened to Shadow's back, maybe whipped by the enemy if he'd been captured, or a result of abuse when a child?What's the danger, tell me?!
Kathy chapter 34 . 4/17
What a treat to read new chapters in this intriguing exciting story, oh no, suspense, who is after them? thank you
babyreaper chapter 34 . 4/18
So what is the story behind the scars on Shadow? No doubt we will hear about that later but right now something is coming at them. How did the bad guys know where they were. Can Shadow and Storm protect Sam? Thx for updating.
reannablue chapter 34 . 4/17
I'm glad they are as kind to Sam as they are. Definitely curious as to what Storm has spotted.
Trucklady53 chapter 34 . 4/17
Of course not. The suspense has been killing me because I just knew there was a storm coming any time now. Just in time before I leave tomorrow on my trip. I will definitely try and keep caught up if you post any while I am on vacation. I am just loving this story.
VegasGranny chapter 34 . 4/17
Knowing that Shadow and Storm are rough, rude men, and Sam being a resident doctor, I'm not sure why he would have been so weirded-out by seeing scars on Shadow's back. Curious certainly, but not really freaked and nauseated? Guessing you have something planned for that. Cute that they're already teasing Sam like a kid brother. And now trouble has found them, guess we knew that was coming sooner or later. Love the way this story is building!
Elliesamdeangirl chapter 33 . 4/15
That's a good idea of Shadow's to put a tracking device in Sam's boot, just in case. Storm and Shadow are real friends, even if they haven't seen each other for a while, they meet up, and it's as if they were together the day 's in good where Dean and Nitro are now?
EmilyAnnMcGarrett-Winchester chapter 34 . 4/17
Aw damn, knew it was coming...just didn't know when. Love the story and Storm and Shadow are great! I've always liked the team. :)
DSCWin chapter 34 . 4/17
When has anything been easy? :P looking forward to the next chapter! Keep up the great work!
Trucklady53 chapter 33 . 4/16
I think Sam is in good hands right now with Storm and Shadow. He sure is being put through a tough experience all for just doing the right thing. I really like all of Gunny's crew. They are very rough around the edges but warranted for all they have been through themselves. I look forward to more from them. Going on vacation to Austin on Wednesday so might now be able to read or comment until I get back next week.
EmilyAnnMcGarrett-Winchester chapter 33 . 4/16
Liking Shadow and Storm, know they'll take good care of Sam. Loving this story!