Reviews for BLOOD BROTHERS
Kathy chapter 62 . 7/11
wonderful ending to a totally amazing fantastic story, loved it and it's sad to see it ending even thought the last couple chapters were so relaxing and lovely scenery and togetherness, so nice to have John there with them. (sigh) wishing and hoping for more, maybe the road trip and them with John sometimes and with Charlie too, more much more please, please keep writing and sharing, awesome writing, thank you so much
reannablue chapter 62 . 7/13
Thankyou so much for this great story.

I wonder if there might be a story or two that involves their friendship in the future? A time stamp maybe? Can’t blame a girl for trying ;)
Elliesamdeangirl chapter 62 . 7/11
That was good with Dean and Sam just relaxing, and not having to Sammy coming up with non gruesome bait, humane actually!I wouldn't be popular on fishing trips, as I'd end up fighting over keeping fish strung on a line alive, till they were ready to kill them!Animal fanatic definitely, maybe men are wired to be more callous?Nice to see John mentally acknowledge that he was getting Dean back as his son, and Sam to brotherly and fatherly of John and Sam both trying to get Dean to use sunscreen on his reddening face, who knew Dean could be so stubborn when told to do something?The road trip would be great for the two of them, just travelling, new places, people, then moving on?They could also go visit Nitro, Storm, and Shadow, and see how they live.I remember watching reruns on cable of that classic American series "Route 66", and I could so see Dean and Sam in a remake?Well, Jensen and Jared!Until next time, haste ye back!(I'm a Scot).Brilliant writing.
Amazing story! I loved it start to finish!
LL chapter 62 . 7/11
Thanks for a great story any chance of a sequel in the future
TweetyRulz chapter 62 . 7/12
Wait a minute while I grab my tissues... There, that's better. Now don't worry, those were mostly tears of happiness for the boys and John. I love that line, "not only did he get his son back, but he got one to boot." I lived that! And you pulled my favorite lines from the song to end with. Now, there were some tears of sadness because this journey is over. I'm glad you left it open for a second book if you decide to do it. Great job as always! You know I'm a huge fan of yours, and always look forward to new stuff to read.
VegasGranny chapter 62 . 7/12
Love the way you ended this story on an up note. Just sad that we've come to the end. What a great trip it's been though :) Thank you so much!
Trucklady53 chapter 62 . 7/11
Oh a road trip. Nice way to leave that open. Lots of potential possibilities for stories in that leave. Sorry for this one to end but what an uplifting way to end it. Anxious to see what you come up with next.
EmilyAnnMcGarrett-Winchester chapter 62 . 7/11
Beautiful ending, as much as I hate too see it end, this was the perfect way to go. Hope to see more of them down the road sometime. Great job!
DSCWin chapter 62 . 7/11
Ooh that was really sweet! Great job! Sad to see it end though but all good things must end. Cant wait for the sequel if theres going to be one.
abyrge33aol.com chapter 62 . 7/11
This story has been awesome. Loved it.
jo1966 chapter 62 . 7/11
Loved this story and would love to read more of these characters. Masterful writing my friend.
Sallyannerenee chapter 56 . 7/10
Hmm. Kinda sad to see the team break up, they really do have a “family” vibe to them. But also happy that Sam and Dean will now have a chance to get to know each other better, to strengthen their “brotherhood”.
Sallyannerenee chapter 55 . 7/10
So, so glad Sam and Dean are back together. Sam was slowly coming apart. Dean has so much natural assurance and strength, and Sam needed that. I love that Dean instantly slipped into big brother mode
Kathy chapter 61 . 7/7
Another lovely relaxed cute chapter, sad to see this ending, it's been a wonderful ride