Reviews for Could Have
JesusFreakLivingforHim chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Great story... Jesus loves everyone and gives them hundreds of chances to acceot them. No one can ever ask why didn't anyone tell me because someone has. God won't let anyone die without having a chance to accept Him.
Safe Haven chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
I'm not Christian, but I must say I really liked this one, it was very well written. I've got to admit, you've a great way with words, even though I don't agree with some of the things you've said. The message is interesting, too. I don't agree with it, but you've conveyed it quite beautifully.
Kikoken chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
Your words are so true. This was a very beautiful story. I hope non-Christians and atheists are reading this. When you reject Jesus in your life or you mock his name, he also rejects you.
safsren chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
You dreamed this didn't you? It's written in that form I think
St. Shy chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
Wow. That was good. Until I read this, I always thought when Jesus (Yeshua) said "I never knew you." I didn't realise that the context was "I really wanted to be your friend, but you didn't want me." I read your other stories too. I'm so glad to know there are other teenagers out there who believe that the cashless system is coming and Christ is coming back!

I love you as a sister in Christ. Keep the Faith and worship the Lors Almighty despite the nasty comments from those who don't understand. I'm praying for you...
Amreld chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
Very strange. You are kewel though! I read your bio, obviously you don't like Eminem...all his songs are about his stupid life, and his stupid girlfriend, or his stupid stupidness. He is a homophob doncha know. (that means he is afraid of gay people.. ) any way, I think you have very, erm...interesting...fics. Bye

Amreld the sky elf
AliveinChrist chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
Dear Wasabi,

It's so awesome that you've accepted Christ into your life and are living for Him! You're right, just the thbought of not being sure whether you're going to end up in hell when you die is frightening! I say this to everyone, don't risk ending up in an eternity of despair ! You have nothing to lose from accepting Christ, you will only gain the Truth and the Light! Praise God!

~AliveinChrist
Sierra chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
WOW. I am impressed. This was incredible! Very well-written.

Vrykolakas, get a life! This was NOT intolerant. This was the author expressing his beliefs! You're allowed to, why aren't we? He believes non-Christians will go to Hell. You don't. Don't like that he believes this? Don't read his fics.

Blasphemer, that's not entirely true. If you pretend to believe (like saying: "Well, maybe it's true. So I'll believe just in case.") then you're not a true Christian. But if you really believe . . . then you are a Christian, and you're not going to Hell.

And ignore Dalva/Lucifer (as I'm sure you do).

Oh, and to Dalva/Lucifer: You're right. I (and the other Christians) do love you. You finally admit it :)

Sierra.
Dalva Lucifer chapter 1 . 4/22/2003
Dear Stupid Fuckwit.

Girls don't have to have physical balls to be ballsy. just thought I'd drop a note to let you know.

Admit it, you love me.

Dalva
Miyo chapter 1 . 3/30/2003
WOW! This is power..and moving, in a scary sorta way. Horrible to think about existance like that isn't it? I'm sorry people here anger you :S
imokru chapter 1 . 3/24/2003
I'm sorry to see you go, but I understand. I enjoyed reading the stuff you wrote. "Contrived by the resident troll"? You were doing very well up to that remark. That probably wasn't the most Christlike thing to say, Lol. Anyway, the story made me sad. I wonder if that actually happens to people. I can't help hoping for some kind of loop hole, but God is just and God is wise. So whatever He says goes. And if some of His creations say that they won't accept Him, where else can they go? He grants them their wish, to be left alone. Anyway, I'd say keep writing, but you know...
Chaos In Neverland chapter 1 . 3/24/2003
MMhmm, God's a fascist, so it seems.
vashsunglasses chapter 1 . 3/23/2003
Great story! So very true!

~vashsunglasses

PS I was looking through the reviews and I couldn't help but notice how wonderfully mature they all are! (that's sarcasm btw...)
talkingbanana chapter 1 . 3/23/2003
Preach it, friend! Great job illustrating what comes after death. Captivating writing.

You know, the Spiritual fiction and Religion poetry sections on are much more encouraging in their reviews, and the General Fiction section over there is much more tolerant of religion than this section here. I'd like to see more of your writing, and you could continue writing over there. :)
Songbreeze Swifteye chapter 1 . 3/23/2003
nice piece! pretty scary thought, the sad thing is that it will come true to many people who deny and reject God our creator and Jesus as savior. hmm, i have to say that "the blasphemer" is correct in saying that those who believe just because they fear burning in hell are not really true Christians. true Christians would have nothing to fear about hell because they have been saved with God's gift of salvation and can look forward to living in God's glorious kingdom of heaven forever. well, good job on this! keep writing!