Reviews for Family Ties
Bkgirl chapter 15 . 3/31
Love your stories about Bruce and we. Looking forward to more stuff likethid
Carla chapter 4 . 9/17/2020
Great Story
Violet Rose of Darkness chapter 17 . 2/27/2020
Considering all the crap that Damian gives Tim in the comics, this chapter was immensely satisfying
Tom Denusphy chapter 35 . 12/6/2019
Wasn't as good as Baby makes Three, and especially Raising Nicholas, but still really enjoyed this nonetheless. Especially the family moments, I definitely am not fond of all of the bad stuff happening all the time though.

Main complaints:

- Abundance of dark events
- The fact that Ra's al Ghul and Batman were so easily mind-controlled. I guess Ra's al Ghul being controlled was understandable considering he was wearing the helmet, but Batman has one of, if not THE toughest will-power and mind. I do not believe that he'd be anyone's slave.
- The comparison of daily life to villains such as Darkseid, Doomsday, etc. keeps being used, it lost it's effect since it started.
- How Barbara is sidelined this entire time. Not really that big of a complaint, but would still like to see more interaction between her with Bruce, Diana, and children.

Time for me to move on to the sequel, hope it's more light-hearted.
Tom Denusphy chapter 4 . 12/4/2019
Don't forget about how Diana can communicate with animals. With how compassionate she is, it's kind of weird that she says it's a relief that it's an animal's blood.
Tom Denusphy chapter 1 . 12/4/2019
I gotta say, the whole Themysciran merging with Man's World thing is a bad idea and is extremely odd coming from Hippolyta, even with both of her daughters' marriages.
Definitely hate that development.
Tohka123 chapter 35 . 2/28/2019
Quite enjoyable
Guest chapter 30 . 1/11/2019
You almost have to many villains in this story.
Guest chapter 14 . 1/10/2019
Ra is not a Greek God
Guest chapter 35 . 12/2/2018
I can't wait for Family Reunions to be published.
WonderbatFan chapter 35 . 11/26/2018
How long will the next sequel take because this is so good omg!
guest chapter 35 . 10/28/2018
WOW this was like Avengers infinity war except for the ending.
Mjm2012 chapter 1 . 10/23/2018
What it’s over?! It can’t be over?! What happened to bats?! What about Dick and Donna or Artemis and Jadon or or Tim and Cassie?! It can’t be over just yet! :(

As you can tell, I enjoyed your story. I love anything with the Bats and Wonder families together. I really hope you consider closing this huge cliff hanger sometime. I would really love to know what happens. Keep up the great writing!
Guest chapter 35 . 10/13/2018
Sooo good! The last 2 chapters made me cry. I really hope that you’ll continue the series. Can’t wait to know what happens next!
FlashFtOthers chapter 35 . 10/12/2018
Oh my god! This just keeps getting better, and better! Can’t wait to see what you have in store for us next. I absolutely enjoyed reading your work, you’re doing an amazing job.