Reviews for Hidden Hope
amerelle chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
May I comment on the fact that this was the most beautiful writing I have ever had the delight and privilege to encounter in my entire life? That last line made me gasp in shock. I never thought it would be ended with something so beautiful. NIce job.
BaraKiryuHuntress chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Very sweet. :)
Jannasaur chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
This was beautifully written.

I loved this fic. A forest that tells you of your deepest desires through your dreams... I would very much like to spend a night at this forest also!

Aragorn's dreams was written so well, and was beautiful. I loves how it was written in a beautiful poetic way. Telling us what was happening but not including the dirty details, making it more romantic :)

I thought Legolas might have been lying to the Hobbits, and had infact dreamt of Aragorn... I was glad when I found out he had! XD I loved the gaze Aragorn and Legols shared at the end, comunicating with one another through each others eyes. It was so sweet.

I loved this, great job and keep it up!
Nicolethecrazyone chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Love the story!

*I can be very deadly if people dont continue the storyy...
Crystal Haze chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
WOW. Just brilliant. I've been looking for good Aragorn/Legolas-es for a while now - well, I should've read yours earlier anyway. You're such an exceptional writer, and you write smut wonderfully too, lol. Next up on my read list - that delicious looking AU you've got, Slow Seduction.
Liveforthemoments chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Very sweet indeed, well done!
silvertiger12 chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
That's so beautiful! Having not read the Lord of the Rings books (I've seen the movie though...), I'm not sure what part of this fic is part of the books, or your imagination so... anyways, good story!

Rachel
olupotter18 chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
omg this was so beutiful i mean wonderful love it! well bye hope u have a wonderful day
yllom21 chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
Aw, excellent story! I wonder if Gandalf understood what was going on? Nice job! Fantastic story!
Goldensong chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
Yay! I like this lots.
claireydid chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
This is wonderful. It brings the realisation of love to life perfectly.
tmelange chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
Excellent. Kudos.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
oh is there going to be more?
Kaylie chapter 1 . 11/27/2003
OMG That was so cute! I love this story. You should write more. If you do please tell me. thanks
Luna Aelf Writer chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
Oh Gods that was so good!